Jodi Arias Trial Discussion #9 *may contain graphic and adult content*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you get a chance to watch her in the interview with the detective, she has a very tiny almost smile when she watches herself do that backward stretch thing....almost like she is soooooooo pleased with herself....duh....of course she is!

I'm personally looking forward to the break!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah me too. Time to decompress for me. I actually called friends for a lunch date tomorrow. Get back to the real world and the crazy outta my head:floorlaugh: All these cases and reading I have only had one nightmare. Until last night. Paul Bernardo escaped and was stalking me. The chase was on and i was one step ahead of him. I was in some apt. and thought he was coming thru a bedroom window. It was a ruse. I ran to the elevator dove in. Guess who was in there waiting for me :what: Then i woke up. Yep time to go to lunch :floorlaugh: and back to work.

I take the things these people say with a grain of salt, including "Veronica." There seem to be a he[[ of a lot of people crawling out of the woodwork to get on air to talk about both JA and TA. They all have their own agendas and their versions of the "truth." They seem too attention seeking, which leads me to question their credibility in some respects. For example, TAs friends seem to be on a PR campaign to make him out as, literally, "Travis The Great," the BEST person in the world. Those who speak about JA have only one theme as well.

That said, I did notice the contradiction between him saying she spoke fluent Spanish and the media reports that she learned it in jail. I think Veronica is probably a nut case and I don't take the cat story seriously. JMO of course :)
RBBM

It's a concerted effort to do just that. (In my opinion they also try for balance in saying he had flaws, wasn't perfect, was only human, etc.) They hate that this trial, this case, and much of the media attention is about Jodi, Jodi, Jodi. I believe they thought Travis was getting lost in it all.

Without his friends and family we might all believe Travis was the abusive, duplicitous deviant the defense is so desperate to have us believe. His character assassination is extremely hurtful to them from everything I've read.

Just my impression.

premeditated...........the pictures, rental car etc.
I am all for the death penalty...............JMOO

Here's a link to the picture perfect documentary. I'm going to watch this before court starts today!

[video=youtube;HelfB6s-Raw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HelfB6s-Raw[/video]

No, I believe their only choices will be...self-defense, felony murder and premeditated murder. Already guilty, just a matter of degree. jmo

Stupid people... Could simply say lets go with the not guitly it was self defense choice.

Det Flores: "You are like the kid in the candy store who got caught on camera stealing candy but continue to deny it."
-------—----------------------------
JA: "Now Ryan is hesitant to move things forward between us because he's heard 'things.'"

Wow good to see you katiecoolady :seeya: I remember you and Jordy from the Peterson Trial. IIRC were you both or one of you put on the witness list due to that cement bag photo at the house? Can you or one of the locals who attended Court answer a question please? How close is JA to the Jurors. What view do they have of her? Interested as she always seems to turn to her right and let her hair block views of her to her left. TIA

Hi! Yup that was me from Peterson.

Jodi is a good distance from the jurors. It's the hugest courtroom I've ever seen. They never see her standing and limping around, just sitting. Plus they look at her through multiple tables and of course both her attorneys and a/v equipment. And she hides in her hair. I made a point to view the jury as much as I could and I never saw them looking at her.

So....the switching of the memory cards is far-fetched, but a story involving being attacked by ninjas is plausible? I have a table for crack head, party of one.

No, I believe their only choices will be...self-defense, felony murder and premeditated murder. Already guilty, just a matter of degree. jmo

Not quilty by reason of self defense is still NG and she'd walk. IMHO

Yeah me too. Time to decompress for me. I actually called friends for a lunch date tomorrow. Get back to the real world and the crazy outta my head:floorlaugh: All these cases and reading I have only had one nightmare. Until last night. Paul Bernardo escaped and was stalking me. The chase was on and i was one step ahead of him. I was in some apt. and thought he was coming thru a bedroom window. It was a ruse. I ran to the elevator dove in. Guess who was in there waiting for me :what: Then i woke up. Yep time to go to lunch :floorlaugh: and back to work.
I haven't had a nightmare yet but I am sure I will. One thing has happened that never happened to me. I am afraid of JA. I got the creepiest feeling the other day in the shower. I had to open the curtain. Usually, I want to get my hands on the defendants (especially KC). Wonder what it is about JA that scares me from the opposite side if the USA.

premeditated...........the pictures, rental car etc.
I am all for the death penalty...............JMOO

Me too!

Buy my opinion doesn't really count cause I've very generous about who I think should receive it.

:seeya: Morning Y'all !

:eek: WTH is going on with those types of questions from the jury ?

:waitasec: Don't they know that Jodi MURDERED Travis and they are there to determine if it was "pre-meditated murder" -- which it was PRE-MEDITATED ... Hello Jury -- she brought a gun with her, dyed her hair, rented a car, etc etc etc ... OR ... if it was "self defense" -- which is a total crock of ...

Last night, I watched NG's Show ... but first a "Disclaimer" :

I do NOT like that defense attorney Peter Odom she always has on her show ...

BUT -- here is what Peter Odom said that caught my attention [and Nancy's attention] :

GRACE: Well, then, where is she get -- where did she get the knife? Where was it?

PETER ODOM: I don`t know, Nancy. You know, that`s going to be for her -- that`s going to be for the state to explain if they want to convict her of murder.

And I`ll tell you something. The state`s making a mistake here. The prosecutors in this case are -- she is calling the shots. They are chasing her agenda. Why don`t they get back to proving the evidence of murder against her, rather than chasing all her lies? She`s running this trial.

GRACE: You know what, Peter? That is a very astute observation. They are. She is playing "catch me if you can." But what they`re doing is laying a foundation of all her lies.

Link: http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1301/16/ng.01.html

I NEVER agree with him ... BUT the comment "She's running this trial" makes me think of CA and her crew who "ran that trial" ...

The State needs to lay out ALL the evidence against Jodi SIMPLY so that the jury understands the evidence ... The State needs to point out that the defense is BS and is there to raise doubt and confuse the jury ...

I know the state is "laying the foundation" to prove Jodi's LIES ... but we all know that CA LIED ... and look what happened there ?

This should be a "slam dunk" for the State with ALL THAT EVIDENCE they have, and that is where the focus should be !

Okay ... I hope this made sense ... I have not had enough coffee this morning ... so ...

:seeya:

:moo:

My take on why the PA is doing it this way is that he is showing her at her most manipulative, then BAM! evidence. Then when her case in chief starts and they try to portray her as some victim, the jury has already seen how she can be.

Was there a documented history of JA taking nude photos of a willing TA or was that fateful night the first time JA took nude photos of TA, willing and compliant or not? TIA

The first photo of TA on his bed and nude looked like he was asleep, as though JA may have taken the photo without his knowledge or permission. The second nude photo of TA on his bed, arm in the air and with two fingers up looked to me like he was making a sign of scissors; in other words - “cut”, “stop taking photos”. JMO

Could JA have been taking the nude photos of TA as potential blackmail? ??Artistic [facetious] nude photos with a giant bottle of KY in the photo?? ??Thirty year old virgin - yeah right - photographed nude with KY?? Was possible blackmail a “Plan A” that she later decided was futile and put into action “Plan B”?

Oh one more catty thing. The victim advocate pointed out to me that Nurmi's shirt tail was hanging out the back of his suit jacket the whole afternoon. His co counsel didnt even tell him to tuck it in lol. Meow..

Not quilty by reason of self defense is still NG and she'd walk. IMHO

that is what I think too... someone posted the charges on the last thread and I am dreading trying to find it LOL.. but I truly want to look at it again hahaha.

Oh one more catty thing. The victim advocate pointed out to me that Nurmi's shirt tail was hanging out the back of his suit jacket the whole afternoon. His co counsel didnt even tell him to tuck it in lol. Meow..

there doesn't seem to be any love lost between any of the 'people' sitting at the defense table hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing-CC