Jodi Arias Trial: the weekend discussion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: Yes, and this reminds me of a open letter of sorts I read on a FB posting from a Mom to her Son. Basically, the Mom was asking general requests from her Son and giving thoughtful life guidance. One gem that I really thought brilliant was when Mom asked that he choose his wife well and with a lot of thought. The Mom went on to say the reason is that his wife will dictate much of the future family relationships, in particular with the grandchildren, nieces, cousins, etc.
Yep, it surely is an important thing for a man to choose his mate wisely. I have a close relative that fell for a manipulative woman who used sex as a weapon before they were married. Now he knows she is as nutty as a jay-bird (and sadly, so is one of her daughters too; a carbon copy). And yes, the relations/friendships are all strained because of it.
Moms----> teach your Sons about this! Choose wisely.

As a mother of a son whom I adore, there's absolutely no reason why I'd ever expect that his wife would dictate his future relationship with me or my family. If my son were to become involved with such a person, it would be because he is acting in a manner inconsistent with the best interests of his family. Not because the person he's with is "corrupting" him. He knows better...or should...and is personally responsible. If his chosen partner has values that are so inconsistent with his relationship with his family that the family relationship suffers, his choice of a wife would be suspect, imo.

I had my innocent child look at that photo having no idea what the circumstances were and her thought was that it was a dude trying to look "hot." Totallly serious!

Oh, how cute! Yes, the innocence of a child.

Supposedly Travis had a shirt that said "Travis Alexander's" and Jodi was made to wear it to show his "ownership" or control over her. I have seen a picture of her wearing that shirt. Here is an explanation of that shirt from a facebook page named "The State vs Jodi Arias". (https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?ref=ts&fref=ts)

""Travis Alexander's" were the words printed on that t-shirt Arias claims was made as a show of ownership for her by T.
Another lie.
Here is the link to "Travis Alexander's Being Better Blog". LiveLeak.com - Travis Alexander's.
The t-shirt was printed with "Travis Alexander's" at the front and "Being Better Blog" at the back.
IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH JODI.
She just wore HIS t-shirt for the photo.

Thank you so much for sharing the blog from one of TA's former gf's Sulamith! My lil mind needed to read it, so very sad & heartbreaking...RIP TA, God Bless.

I think the alleged text message Travis sent to Jodi says it all where he says he thinks he nothing more than a dildo with a beating heart to her. She was nothing more than a nymphomaniac/sex addicted psychopathic stalker who wouldn't take no for an answer. (how long before a movie comes out?)

Supposedly Travis had a shirt that said "Travis Alexander's" and Jodi was made to wear it to show his "ownership" or control over her. I have seen a picture of her wearing that shirt. Here is an explanation of that shirt from a facebook page named "The State vs Jodi Arias". (https://www.facebook.com/Justice4Travis?ref=ts&fref=ts)

""Travis Alexander's" were the words printed on that t-shirt Arias claims was made as a show of ownership for her by T.
Another lie.
Here is the link to "Travis Alexander's Being Better Blog". LiveLeak.com - Travis Alexander's.
The t-shirt was printed with "Travis Alexander's" at the front and "Being Better Blog" at the back.

Another lie by Jodi. She probably was thrilled to wear that shirt.

Oh, how cute! Yes, the innocence of a child.

Omg! No. I didn't think it was cute! I was glad she didn't see victim in his eyes. That's what I was expecting. After she gave me her initial thought I asked whether she thought he looked angry or scared or sad. She didn't. She still thought he was tyring to look hot, fwiw.

Another lie.

BBM Made her wear it? Someone is not telling the truth!

Another lie.

But how do we know that she didn't have that shirt made? How can she claim that he "hid" her from friends, etc, yet wanted her to wear a shirt with his name on it? Makes no sense.

From the moment I saw the shirt, I thought that she was the one who had it made.

I had to google anal sex to see if women really enjoy it (I don't even want to *try* it to find out... :notgood:)

But I came across this page - so evidently it's not as inhumane as some folks would believe. Some women seem to really enjoy it.

http://womenshealth.about.com/b/2003/10/03/men-say-women-want-anal-sex.htm

I have a hard time believing that, if they did in fact have anal sex, that Travis would have forced it upon her. :twocents:

Unless there is evidence otherwise, I am not prone to believe the no vaginal sex story. It seems to me Jodi is telling the anal sex story because some would think of Travis being perverted. Its not making good sense to me.
Jmo

Omg! No. I didn't think it was cute! I was glad she didn't see victim in his eyes. That's what I was expecting. After she gave me her initial thought I asked whether she thought he looked angry or scared or sad. She didn't. She still thought he was tyring to look hot, fwiw.

That's how I saw it too!
And I'm no spring chicken!

Thank you so much for sharing the blog from one of TA's former gf's Sulamith! My lil mind needed to read it, so very sad & heartbreaking...RIP TA, God Bless.

Well, I can't take credit. A poster on closed thread found it and posted it. I just put it on this thread. But thank you anyway!

Here is another blog from a female friend that the poster (I am so sorry I cannot remember her/his name) also posted. So sad to read those blogs.

http://thekatiedid.blogspot.com/2008/06/to-my-t-dogg.html

Arias caught in another lie

She told him that she cut her hand on a glass at a Margaritaville restaurant she worked at back home in Yreka, California, said Burns. Prosecutor Juan Martinez called a witness Thursday to dispel Arias’ explanation for her injuries.

Former Siskiyou County, California, detective Nathan Mendes testified that there wasn’t a Margaritaville anywhere near Yreka or Siskiyou County. In fact, a quick online check of the Margaritaville locations shows there aren't any in California or in Oregon.

more in link, including photos
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/10/arias-caught-another-lie

OMG, I did not mean to imply you thought it was cute. I am sure you were horrified because you know what happened. I was thinking that your child and her innocence was cute. I used the wrong word. I am sorry.:blushing:

I think the alleged text message Travis sent to Jodi says it all where he says he thinks he nothing more than a dildo with a beating heart to her. She was nothing more than a nymphomaniac/sex addicted psychopathic stalker who wouldn't take no for an answer. (how long before a movie comes out?)

I think he realized she was hollow. That's how that statement struck me the first time I read it.
Imo

I haven't had time to read everything but do we know there was anal sex rather than vaginal? Could this be another lie from JA to make Travis look bad? It just sounds strange to me if he thought anal sex was less sinful than vaginal sex. Maybe it's just not true!
Jmo

To my knowledge:
1. (Lying) Jodi said they had anal sex,
2. There was something floating around about Jodi having brought K-Y Jelly, and
2. One of Travis's put-downs via email/IM referred to Jodi as being a "three-hole wonder."

This doesn't mean they definitely had sex this way. But I think they probably did. IMO, his own words suggest he was keenly aware of and likely intimately familiar with all three of her orifices.

Separately, someone (not you!) expressed pure disgust about JA & TA's alleged anal sexcapades. The tone of the comment was disturbing, filled with hate. It's not my thing, but like someone else said, it's really not our place to judge.

I had to miss some of this afternoon's testimony. Can someone tell me...

1. Have they played the recording where they told her they have her image on the camera so they know she was there?

2. I forget if Travis knew she was coming to visit or did she just show up?

NG showed someone interviewing Jodi and he told her that they found images on a camera. Jodi was surprised, but she was able to control most of her emotion besides her brief, controlled exclamation.

As a mother of a son whom I adore, there's absolutely no reason why I'd ever expect that his wife would dictate his future relationship with me or my family. If my son were to become involved with such a person, it would be because he is acting in a manner inconsistent with the best interests of his family. Not because the person he's with is "corrupting" him. He knows better...or should...and is personally responsible. If his chosen partner has values that are so inconsistent with his relationship with his family that the family relationship suffers, his choice of a wife would be suspect, imo.

Exactly......there is no REASON that it should happen but believe me, it happens. There are some versions of JA out there; perhaps just not as severe a case but absolutely pathological. They are manipulative and often wear a mask and hence that's where the problems start.

Good for you and the Moms that raise this awareness......

Another lie.

It is weird that the 'Being Better Blog' was on the back of the shirt.
The front reads strange with the 's, possesive, on the end of Alexander. I would think she had it made for herself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak