Joel Rifkin's thoughts on LISK

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I also think that LISK blends very well. Brought up in a strict religious household, he has money. . But im thinking that its more inherited money than that which he worked for, so he's an under-average joe..

Because i also remember from killing season something that piqued my interest was the fact that he offered one of the victims $1,500 for a trick? I apologise for not remembering specifically who?
Also i personally think that SK's get sloppy because of their grandiose thinking.. that feeling of superiority gets outa control and they mess up, just like rifkin did with the tags and parkway driving perhaps? "Absolute power" makes them get cocky!! Imo anyway..

Sent from my LenovoA3300-HV using Tapatalk

Kendall Francois lived in Poughkeepsie, NY he was a simpleton, he didn't have to leave the area to kill. Poughkeepsie is about 120 miles from Suffolk County. His dumping ground was his attic.

One other general tid bit, there are no cars allowed on Fire Island. You have to take Ferries there or your boat. There are water taxis that move you from town to town, if you don't want to walk.

Cars are allowed if your a year round resident and have the pass. There is a gate by Robert Moses field (5??) that has a code to let you onto the sand roads that go through most of the towns of Fire Island.

You will never see any one with a car there during the summer months.

Ferry service to most Fire Island Communities ends in Oct or Nov. Ocean Beach with a winter population of around 200 is limited to 2 boats a day, and if the bay freezes over, the ferries stop all together and the only way off the island is drive down the beach, on the single sand or dirt road to the Robert Moses Bridge, 6 miles west or the Smith Point bridge, 15 miles east.

Thus, the winter population is divided with those that have vehicle permits and those that do not. Applicants must wait until someone dies or move off the island to get a permit, the wait list is about 5 years.

The communities and access to the homes are connected by walkway boardwalks or sand paths.

You will never see any one driving around on the beach during the summer unless it's the park department. Winter permits allowed for very few residents and even with the permits the residents can get to their houses. The terrain does not make it possible. There are walkways going between the houses and the stores houses. As you can see from the photos.

https://www.nps.gov/fiis/planyourvisit/gettingaround.htm

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• fire-island.jpg
    fire-island.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 78
  • fire-island-new-york-beaches__large.jpg
    fire-island-new-york-beaches__large.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    242.9 KB · Views: 90
  • 0913-fire-island-seaview-beach-x.jpg
    0913-fire-island-seaview-beach-x.jpg
    112.4 KB · Views: 91
  • michael-kors-beach-house-05.jpg
    michael-kors-beach-house-05.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 89
I understand but I walked from field 5 to Ocean Beach several years ago in August and had about 5 SUV's (non parks or police) pass by me. The sand road is totally drive able just like Sore Thumb or Democrat Point.

I understand but I walked from field 5 to Ocean Beach several years ago in August and had about 5 SUV's (non parks or police) pass by me. The sand road is totally drive able just like Sore Thumb or Democrat Point.

Maybe so but you can not bring cars onto the Fire Island beach in the summer time. Ocean Beach is not Fire Island.

Maybe so but you can not bring cars onto the Fire Island beach in the summer time. Ocean Beach is not Fire Island.

I wonder did Gilbert not get drowned in the sea. Then carried up through the field. Parts of her clothing dropped to make it seem she was so stoned she did it herself. Would this be possible? I say this because they found one set of prints going out to the beach. So let's say she is drugged. Carried to the sea. Drowned. Carried up through the field and stripped then placed face down. Might explain people thinking she drown in a pool of water....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Her death is a mystery. Anything is possible: Michael Baden (Forensic Scientist) stated "the position her body was found: she did not drown on her own, she was laying on her back, not consistent with a drowning victim".

[FONT=&amp]Baden observed the hyoid bone -- a small horseshoe-shaped bone in the neck -- had a "rough edge" on one side, suggesting a fracture. He is conducting further testing on the bone and is seeking original crime scene and medical examiner photos and X-rays for analysis. A fracture to the hyoid bone is a hallmark sign of a strangulation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"The hyoid shows some breakage," Baden told FoxNews.com. "If it is a fracture, that would be strong evidence Ms. Gilbert was strangled to death by neck compression."

[/FONT]
"It's extremely rare for a young woman to die of drowning yards away from where four young women have clearly been murdered. The statistics don't go along with that."
[FONT=&quot]- Dr. Michael Baden, former New York City chief medical examiner
Baden worked on the JFK murder, and tons of high profile cases. He has a resume up the Kazoo. Look him up.​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/1...l-killers-dumping-ground-likely-murdered.html[/FONT]

Her death is a mystery. Anything is possible: Michael Baden (Forensic Scientist) stated "the position her body was found: she did not drown on her own, she was laying on her back, not consistent with a drowning victim".

[FONT=&amp]Baden observed the hyoid bone -- a small horseshoe-shaped bone in the neck -- had a "rough edge" on one side, suggesting a fracture. He is conducting further testing on the bone and is seeking original crime scene and medical examiner photos and X-rays for analysis. A fracture to the hyoid bone is a hallmark sign of a strangulation.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]"The hyoid shows some breakage," Baden told FoxNews.com. "If it is a fracture, that would be strong evidence Ms. Gilbert was strangled to death by neck compression."

[/FONT]
"It's extremely rare for a young woman to die of drowning yards away from where four young women have clearly been murdered. The statistics don't go along with that."
[FONT=&quot]- Dr. Michael Baden, former New York City chief medical examiner
Baden worked on the JFK murder, and tons of high profile cases. He has a resume up the Kazoo. Look him up.​
[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/03/1...l-killers-dumping-ground-likely-murdered.html[/FONT]

Something else. Marsh land it may be, but I bet it's nearly bone dry in the Summer Months. I think maybe she found out how the other four died.

Something else. Marsh land it may be, but I bet it's nearly bone dry in the Summer Months. I think maybe she found out how the other four died.

You got it, It's extremely rare for a young woman to die of drowning yards away from where four young women have clearly been murdered. The statistics don't go along with that." Michael Baden.

I have been saying all along it is too much of a coincidence that this happened to her, right where all the bodies were found. No other bodies have been dumped or found where Peaches was, Asian Male or Manorville Jane Doe #6.

I wonder did Gilbert not get drowned in the sea. Then carried up through the field. Parts of her clothing dropped to make it seem she was so stoned she did it herself. Would this be possible? I say this because they found one set of prints going out to the beach. So let's say she is drugged. Carried to the sea. Drowned. Carried up through the field and stripped then placed face down. Might explain people thinking she drown in a pool of water....

Are you mixing Gilbert and Jugo re: Footprints in the Sand?

I guess Dr Baden dosent know SG was not found just yards from the other victims. They were found three miles up the road.

Are you mixing Gilbert and Jugo re: Footprints in the Sand?

"Brewer, who hosted the party and invited Gilbert via Craigslist.com, told investigators the woman was dropped off by a driver. However, she became agitated during the evening and ran out of the house in near-hysterics.

She banged on the door of neighbor Gustav Coletti.

She spent some time inside before fleeing after Coletti said he had called the cops.

Gilbert was never seen again.

“That was the last time she was seen. We saw her footprints in the sand,” said Justin Canning, 20, who lives down the street.

“She was in a panic. We thought she was on drugs.”

Her mother, Marci Gilbert, told The Post that Shannan called 911 that night screaming, “He’s trying to kill me! Help me!’ ” and shouting a man’s name."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mygrowingbranches
Back