Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

gngr~snap

Verified Pediatric Nurse Georgia
Reaction score
Johnny Depp appears frail and gaunt in newly surfaced Instagram photos

I have this gut wrenching sad, sick feeling about him! This doesn't look like him preparing for a role in a new movie.
He look so sick, like Patrick Swayze did before he passed. Jack Sparrow... please get better!

(Mods of this is a repeat post please delete. I searched for a thread and was unable to locate it)

I have this gut wrenching sad, sick feeling about him! This doesn't look like him preparing for a role in a new movie.
He look so sick, like Patrick Swayze did before he passed. Jack Sparrow... please get better!

(Mods of this is a repeat post please delete. I searched for a thread and was unable to locate it)
He does not look good. I actually saw an interview a while ago and I at the time thought he looked puffy and pale. Now he is quite thin. I hope he is okay we all love JD in our house.
He is in a new movie coming out this year about a man with terminal illness.

He doesn’t look well at all. I hope it isn’t due to drugs. I hope someone helps him before it is too late.

He does not look good. I actually saw an interview a while ago and I at the time thought he looked puffy and pale. Now he is quite thin. I hope he is okay we all love JD in our house.
He is in a new movie coming out this year about a man with terminal illness.

I hope his rep confirms it is due to a role to reassure worried fans.

Johnny Depp 'cancels' future press after being asked about those gaunt pictures

Johnny Depp is said to have pulled out of doing any more press after he was asked about his health.

The Pirates of the Caribbean star, who is touring with his band Hollywood Vampires, was reportedly asked about recent pictures that showed him looking pale and gaunt at a press conference.[...]

The Times Magazine claims that Johnny cancelled all future press after a German journalist asked him about the recent pictures that had sparked health concerns.

They say the journalist's question created "panic among the large Depp camp".

It comes after sources told the Daily Mail that Johnny is in "good health", although he is yet to comment himself.

Fans had become worried after seeing snaps of him in St Petersburg.

I'm just hoping all these opinions (headlines in the media etc, not picking on anyone here at WS) about his appearance don't push him to have plastic surgery.

He looks great for a 55-year old who's been smoking, drinking and working hard for years, and anyone can look crap in a private photo. Hangovers, lack of sleep, stress, no time for grooming, etc, everything is caught in unofficial photos.
Just add some makeup and shine, extra layers of clothing, vitamin shots and a professional photographer, you're a star again.

JMI, IMO etc

Johnny Depp has sued former wife Amber Heard for $50m

Appearing on TV show USA Today, Depp’s lawyer Adam Waldman, said Heard was the real reason the marriage didn’t last.

“First she abused him physically, then she abused his reputation,” he said.

The lawsuit accuses Heard of orchestrating “an elaborate hoax to generate positive publicity for (herself) and advance her career”.

Depp’s team also allege Heard physically abused her former husband and faked injuries which she claimed he had inflicted on her.

“Mr. Depp never abused Ms. Heard … Her allegations against him were false when they were made in 2016,” the document allegedly stated.

Johnny Depp has sued former wife, Amber Heard, for $50m

Johnny Depp claims ex Amber Heard had affair with Elon Musk
The Pirates of the Caribbean star has made a stunning accusation about ex-wife Amber Heard after filing a multi-million-dollar lawsuit.

Johnny Depp claims ex-wife Amber Heard had a secret fling with Tesla founder Elon Musk that started just one month into their marriage, according to a lawsuit obtained by People.
Johnny Depp’s bombshell ‘affair’ claim

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TrueCrimeLuvr_89