JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well there is yet other dead end cause I was thinking if Merv got it from the R's house that would help....

On touch DNA if I shook a couple of people hands then rub my hands together how would the DNA look then..Still trying to touch DNA....And possibly cause unidentifiable DNA...

On touch DNA if I shook a couple of people hands then rub my hands together how would the DNA look then..Still trying to touch DNA....And possibly cause unidentifiable DNA...

I don't think rubbing alters DNA per se, but rubbing CAN wipe it off.

Wipe DNA off very intersting, but have anyone here heard if JR touch DNA was found on the longjoghs since the Det.Arndt said he brought JonBenet up by the waist...Just wondering if his DNA was found and that is why he was cleared from the crime....

Wipe DNA off very intersting, but have anyone here heard if JR touch DNA was found on the longjoghs since the Det.Arndt said he brought JonBenet up by the waist...Just wondering if his DNA was found and that is why he was cleared from the crime....

Nope.Lacy didn't bother to mention that.:rolleyes:
If the Ramsey's didn't lie then their touch dna HAS to be on the longjohns.Jb's as well.
You know what I think she did...she only wanted to test if the unknown dna was a match,guess she didn't waste her precious time testing and letting people know if touch dna can confirm PR's story that she changed JB for bed that night.

Nope.Lacy didn't bother to mention that.:rolleyes:
If the Ramsey's didn't lie then their touch dna HAS to be on the longjohns.Jb's as well.
You know what I think she did...she only wanted to test if the unknown dna was a match,guess she didn't waste her precious time testing and letting people know if touch dna can confirm PR's story that she changed JB for bed that night.

Most likely but it would be nice if we could confirm PR story and see if JR can leave fingerprints and DNA...

Now I remember Sophie saying in one post that JonBenet told a friend in school I think that she was going to tell a secret as anyone have a link to that...I can't find the post where she said that but I think I remember that right...

Now I remember Sophie saying in one post that JonBenet told a friend in school I think that she was going to tell a secret as anyone have a link to that...I can't find the post where she said that but I think I remember that right...

I remember reading hat as well but I have no idea where.
Isn't it strange.............JB is talking about telling a secret,Burke is saying once you tell a secret it's no longer a secret,JB telling about a secret Santa visit(I still wanna know who was playing santa in that house and to whom that santa suit found in the house and removed belonged to)

Lots of secrets in that family..................:waitasec:

I remember reading hat as well but I have no idea where.
Isn't it strange.............JB is talking about telling a secret,Burke is saying once you tell a secret it's no longer a secret,JB telling about a secret Santa visit(I still wanna know who was playing santa in that house and to whom that santa suit found in the house and removed belonged to)

Lots of secrets in that family..................:waitasec:

Yes,alot of secrets...But that what made me think of what Sophie said cause still trying to make sense of what Burke said about telling secrets...I believe he knows one major one and also did JonBenet...And about the Santa suit I wished we could hear if the LE ever found DNA or any fibers on it...

Now I believe John Ramsey had more to do with JonBenet death than Patsy Ramsey cause if she was this vindictive person wouldn't she made it look more like John since she mainly addressed him in the RN...Why,back to her if she was smart enough to mess up certain things in the RN to make it not look like her why not take it all the way....

Now I believe John Ramsey had more to do with JonBenet death than Patsy Ramsey cause if she was this vindictive person wouldn't she made it look more like John since she mainly addressed him in the RN...Why,back to her if she was smart enough to mess up certain things in the RN to make it not look like her why not take it all the way....

I can see them both losing it when things don't go their way.

I can too,why did the LE and everyone just focus on PR now JonBenet's Dad was in the house why just ingore the other parent...

Right now I'm trying to get a profile on JR..

1) One poster idea that she wore latex gloves while writting the RN that would explain the fingerprints for PR which 5 showed up for PR,none for JR that handed the note pad to Det.Whitson guess they didn't realize if he was wearing gloves...

2) JR took a shower that morning so he was smart enough to make sure no evidence was found on him....See I would love to see a profile on JR since there was one if not several done on PR....

The more I think about it the more I tend to believe that it wasn't a coincidence that PR's paintbrush was used in the crime.And I say crime because I don't think that if it would have been an innocent accident the parents,especially the mother, would have used her OWN paintbrush in the cover-up.Twice even.And for such horrible actions.

So,it's either the husband used his wife's tool as a sexual device because that's what was part of the turn on.....sick but not impossible...

Or PR wanted to punish JB (LHP says it happened before),lost it (the woman wasn't very stable in the first place IMO) and she couldn't stop (overkill).

There aren't only men who abuse little girls,look at the Sandra Cantu case.Excellent reminder for J.Douglas who bases his theory on nice people don't kill.

I always thought that the paintbrush used on JB points to something sexual but maybe she was just punished for wetting the bed.And maybe there was no prior SEXUAL abuse,just abuse(punishment).

Some can disagree as much as they want......but PR did have some psychological problems and it only takes a second to lose control.

moo

I can see both ways in this case but with LHP in what she said she see it before well don't speak much on her morales but hey alot of people turn the other cheek and wouldn't stand up for a child or anyone else for that matter...

I really don't know how credible LHP is,honestly,didn't hear so much of her.....BUT what she says reminds me of PR getting tired of JB whining when she had her hair combed and PR just cut it.And the bed wetting "PROBLEM".And the "JB flirts" PROBLEM.What does this tell you.

This mother had lots of "problems" with her daughter.My God,she was just 6 years old.

I don't think PR had much patience with JB,except for when it was about those damn pageants. :(

But whining about her hair when she cut it I thought that was before LHP...And wetting the bed I wonder cause Burke had the same problem...But she didn't lose it on him...And about the flirting she shouldn't got upset at that cause PR taught her that in my own opinion....

Exactly.That's what I meant,she was only 6,but PR treated her like a teen by turning these things into problems.Or maybe she just loved to complain about them.
Well not losing it with Burke....Burke was the quiet one,and she wouldn't have been jealous of him,he wasn't getting the attention,JB did.

But see jealous on PR part I don't know cause she used dye on JB to make a blonde so jealous about blondes yes but made JB that way...Changed the color of JB's eyes...So she was trying to make JB in something she was not a blonde blue eyed girl Why....Cause somewhere PR felt that being a brown hair and green eye girl wasn't good enough to win...But jealous in taking all this time to transform JB,I can't see

No idea,maybe she transformed her into something she didn't even like in the end.
Little girls who end up being bored by their favourite doll and start cutting the dolls hair,breaking her legs,throwing her against the wall and stuff.PR did have an immature side IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back