JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Sophie, I read in PR's interview in 1997 I believe the first interview they had she said JR was going to be flying that morning...

About the autopsy Det.Arndt said after the coroner left her and someone else examined JonBenet's body is it possible that this person took the TOD...Or is that just the coroner's job....Found out more her name was Patricia Dunn an medical examiner also she finished up after Meyer left...

Now in the intruder theory alot say they was in the dark house while the R's was gone but yet I haven't read where the R's turned on any lights on arriving home then we have neighbors reporting on a scream, weird lights flashing, then certain lights was off and all around midnight...So in a way this could say that JonBenet died before midnight so there for Dec 25th on her headstone...And if so JR said he went to bed at 10:30 or 10:40pm so this intruder did everything from let say 11:00pm to 12:00am...Cause we know from one neighbor all was quite at 1:00am cause she was walking her dog...But yet didn't say if she saw anything like strange cars or weird lights....Now this is one reason I can not see a intruder we had all these neighbors reporting what they heard and seen but yet nothing out of the way like seeing someone walking or running heck hearing a car crank up...

About the autopsy Det.Arndt said after the coroner left her and someone else examined JonBenet's body is it possible that this person took the TOD...Or is that just the coroner's job....Found out more her name was Patricia Dunn an medical examiner also she finished up after Meyer left...

Neither took time to do those two procedures on JB.

J. RAMSEY: We were planning to leave for Charlevoix (ph), which is -- we have a summer cottage up there, we did have. We were going to rendezvous with our older kids for a first-ever family Christmas altogether in Michigan. We were to leave early that morning, fly to Michigan.

He says this more than where his kids flew from which was Minnapolis and thanks to a poster here we seen JAR and MR boarding a flight from Minnapolis but haven't seen one from Atlanta so this might mean more private jet...

Look at "Inside the Investigation." There was no evidence, zero, that there was a bed wet that night in her room. Her sheets were dry. They were not damp. They were not soiled. They were not stained. There's a picture of those sheets, and they clearly were as expected to be with the child having laid in that bed that night. There was no evidence of a struggle in the bathroom, no physical evidence of that whatsoever.

Now this is Lin Wood on Larry King Live but creatine/unrine was found on the bed just alittle but a stained was found so maybe he leading away from the fact that JonBenet slept in there on the Dec 23 but not the next two nights and that there is a reason there was a smell of chemicals in JonBenet's bathroom...

Look at "Inside the Investigation." There was no evidence, zero, that there was a bed wet that night in her room. Her sheets were dry. They were not damp. They were not soiled. They were not stained. There's a picture of those sheets, and they clearly were as expected to be with the child having laid in that bed that night. There was no evidence of a struggle in the bathroom, no physical evidence of that whatsoever.

Now this is Lin Wood on Larry King Live but creatine/unrine was found on the bed just alittle but a stained was found so maybe he leading away from the fact that JonBenet slept in there on the Dec 23 but not the next two nights and that there is a reason there was a smell of chemicals in JonBenet's bathroom...

There's also the strong possibility that her bed was remade that night. I never left a bed that neat when I was six-years-old.

I thought there was creatine (dried urine) found on her sheets. Though they were not wet, so there was no way to tell exactly when they had been wet. LHP was shown crime scene photos of her bed, and she told LE that those were not the sheets she put on the bed when she was last there on Dec. 23. So Patsy changed the sheets at least once after that. If you recall, there was no blanket on the bed in the crime photos, and LE actually brought this point up to Patsy during questioning. Their line of questioning indicated that the white blanket in which JB was wrapped, was the blanket LHP told LE belonged on JB's bed. LE had an idea that Patsy put the blanket in the wash, remade the bed without it because with the holiday and all, didn't wait for it to dry or didn't take the time to get it out of the basement dryer. LHP said that the blanket was always washed in the basement washer/dryer because the blanket did not fit in the smaller washer/dryer in the laundry area outside JB's room.
If you follow their line of thinking (mine also), it makes perfect sense. The white blanket was put in the basement dryer by Patsy, who didn't bother to go to the basement to get it, she simply made the bed without it, figuring LHP would put it back on the bed the next time she made it. Obviously, Patsy and maybe JR knew the white blanket was in the basement dryer, and this is something no intruder, even one who knew the family, would know. If they were looking for that blanket, they'd look in the dryer right outside JB's room, not knowing it never washed there.
The RST were trying to push the idea that JB was taken from her bed wrapped in the white blanket, but LE was letting Patsy know that they were well aware of the fact that NO one removed a blanket from that bed because the foot of the bed was still made with the bedspread. They even asked Patsy whether she thought that no one would have been able to pull a blanket out from under the spread and have the spread remain in place. She reluctantly agreed.

"Sometimes, in a crowd, I will see the flash of a little coat that looks like JonBenet's… I can't stand to hear children cry, I really cannot bear it."

So what was bothering PR about hearing screams or crys from JonBenet same goes for JR being haunted by the death.... So what did he hear when JonBenet was alive,

This is the last time I will bring up why I think PR is innocent...The main reason is why does it seem with everything we have her handwritting and everything else like fibers we couldn't prove her guilty..But yet we have Lacy clearing the Ramsey after PR died not before... But everyone here knows better than all that PR did this I'm still learning all the info on the case...Just had to get JR out of my system...Now moving on to something else....

This is the last time I will bring up why I think PR is innocent...The main reason is why does it seem with everything we have her handwritting and everything else like fibers we couldn't prove her guilty..But yet we have Lacy clearing the Ramsey after PR died not before... But everyone here knows better than all that PR did this I'm still learning all the info on the case...Just had to get JR out of my system...Now moving on to something else....

Yeah to me the fact that she wrote the note tells me JR wanted to distance himself even more........why's that I wonder?He's in it big time.I can't change my mind re that.........

The official COD ain't helping either..............

I just hope they test that damn ligature for touch DNA :banghead:

Yeah to me the fact that she wrote the note tells me JR wanted to distance himself even more........why's that I wonder?He's in it big time.I can't change my mind re that.........

I could see if JR was covering for her if he showed that he cared but as they let JonBenet take the final journey alone to the morgue JR let his wife go by herself to the doctor's...He just didn't show the right emotions for caring for a family maybe his business took all his time....

I just hope they test that damn ligature for touch DNA :banghead:

That will never happen. Remember, Boulder does not WANT the real killer found. They are too worried the DNA will beling to an R. As long as these items, so intimately connected to the crime, remain untested, the crime remains unolved. As long as the case remains unsolved the Rs are not going to be suspects. And then Boulder doen't have tp worry about LW or the rest of the R defense team.

Well maybe if Bode Tech is taking down it might open the doors but doubt it but maybe,cause if Bode is shown to mess up semen samples it could go for their touch dna also...

As anyone hear anything else about Bode, I been doing searches but haven't found anything as of yet....

Well if Boulder will never do what needs to be done then why are we still discussing this case....For the same reason we want justice for JonBenet...Now we have two reason why things might not be tested...

1) JR lawyer and the team
2) And then how the LE messed up in this cause just in case it was someone other than the R's...

But I will keep up the hope that some hero might ride in and solve this....Not worry about threats or anything....Just my opinion....

I just tried that book genie that cherokee used and it's neat...I wrote something like a RN it thought I was a male...So see people can change their way of thinking to write to hide their true self....

Now we have known sources that the LE messed up and a coroner failing to do the right procedures...Now if I was innocent for killing my child, I wouldn't just go after a select few..I would own Boulder,Colorado...And the R's didn't...Now what does this say.....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95
Back