JonBenet's Dream Team

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was wonderful when we lived in Boulder. You could hear the college band playing from Patsy's upstairs room. I loved the atmosphere. Patsy and John were beginning to like Boulder. None of the traffic and concrete that there is in Atlanta. They could run out and do an errand in ten minutes. In Atlanta it takes half a day;

This is from Nedra's letter on ACandyRose...From PR's upstairs room you can hear the college band but yet couldn't hear a scream within the house...

Looking at ACandyRose about JAR tried to arrange JonBenet's death in July 4,1996,found out this

Three Day Event
National Pageant

There is July 4,1996

And in May she had these pageants,Denver, Colorado
May 1996 JonBenet won 'Little Miss Colorado' title

. Denver, Colorado
May 12, 1996

State Pageant
Denver Hotel Ballroom

But Brian Morgan the attorney of JAR's parents said this

That JAR was not in Charlevoix, Michigan on either the Memorial Day or the July Fourth 1996 weekend and wouldn't it be easier to say at least on July 4 that JonBenet wasn't in Charlevoix

morning of December 29, Patsy was trying to select the last and
final dress to be worn by her daughter. This day was Patsy's
40th birthday. Instead of the planned Disney World cruise for
the Ramsey family, Patsy was attending to the necessary details
of her daughter's funeral. Patsy had chosen a white, sleeveless
ballerina dress with sequins, but consulted with John before making her final decision. "Are there any bruises on JonBenet's arms," she asked John. John assured her there were not, but Patsy asked him again, "Are you sure?" John replied, "JonBenet’s arms were not bruised.''

When did John Ramsey see JonBenet to know there was no bruises on her arms...I been trying to find this but yet haven't....I know that Patsy said she dressed JonBenet,Christmas night and John found her the next day did he examined her arms then...

Now maybe with this about JAR supposely hiring Boatman maybe the year was mixed up with 1995 cause JonBenet was in Charlevoix on July 4 weekend....But most likely this guy was trying to get five minutes of fame.....But then again what better way to tell someone it happen the year JonBenet was killed....More people to take time to listen to his story.....

morning of December 29, Patsy was trying to select the last and
final dress to be worn by her daughter. This day was Patsy's
40th birthday. Instead of the planned Disney World cruise for
the Ramsey family, Patsy was attending to the necessary details
of her daughter's funeral. Patsy had chosen a white, sleeveless
ballerina dress with sequins, but consulted with John before making her final decision. "Are there any bruises on JonBenet's arms," she asked John. John assured her there were not, but Patsy asked him again, "Are you sure?" John replied, "JonBenet’s arms were not bruised.''

When did John Ramsey see JonBenet to know there was no bruises on her arms...I been trying to find this but yet haven't....I know that Patsy said she dressed JonBenet,Christmas night and John found her the next day did he examined her arms then...

No, he couldn't have seen her arms then. She was wearing a long sleeved shirt (the white Gap top) when he brought her up. FW was right behind JR when he "found" JB. JR did not mention looking at her arms, and frankly that would be suspicious in and of itself. I mean, you find your "kidnapped" daughter DEAD in the basement- why would you even think you needed to check her ARMS?
The coroner saw the body clothed. She was taken to the morgue clothed. She was undressed on the autopsy table.
If JR knew there were no bruises, it was because he helped (or did it alone) stage the body. Either that, or he asked the undertaker or viewed the body undressed there. (Doubt that)
If Patsy was concerned about bruises on JB's arms...she was worried because she grabbed/shook/threw JB around during a fatal struggle.

JR: Well, I think it was last summer. Because Patsy was up at Lake (inaudible) all summer, and it would have been July or August probably, somewhere in that time frame.

Patsy and the kids were delayed,
and for some reason I didn't have a key. I don't
know why.

These are two different interviews...Top one is with Steve Thomas and bottom one with Lou Smit....And was they at the lake or delayed and how could PR be up at the lake all summer long when JonBenet had beauty pageants in Denver at least in July...

Knowledge needed: The knot-tying of the garrote used on JonBenet shows special knowledge. The paintbrush was broken to create a perfect handle. "It almost looks like a lawnmower starting (handle). . . . Somebody really knew what they were doing when they did it and somebody has done this before."

But uneducated person wrote the RN..Go figure...Special knowledge hmmm maybe having some knowledge on boats or maybe the boy scouts cause JAR was an eagle scout...And yes,can't forget JR was in the Navy....But how can Lou Smit say a Ramsey couldn't have this knowledge....

Inside the suitcase: A pillow sham, a comforter and a Dr. Seuss book were found inside the suitcase. These items belonged to John Andrew, John Ramsey's older son. A CBI examiner issued a report indicating fibers from the pillow sham and comforter were found on JonBenet's shirt, on her vaginal area, on the duct tape from her mouth, on the hand ligature and inside the body bag. Smit wonders if the intruder, intending to kidnap JonBenet, tried to put her inside the suitcase so he wouldn't be seen carrying a small girl through the area, but she wouldn't fit or he couldn't boost himself and the suitcase out of the window.

OK,if all these fibers was found from JAR suitcase,how could he be cleared so fast..And anyone can look at the suitcase and knows a child couldn't fit in it...OH,wait we have two intruders, one uneducated and the other educated...And how is Lou Smit thinking is arguments is helping the R's....

Knowledge needed: The knot-tying of the garrote used on JonBenet shows special knowledge. The paintbrush was broken to create a perfect handle. "It almost looks like a lawnmower starting (handle). . . . Somebody really knew what they were doing when they did it and somebody has done this before."

But uneducated person wrote the RN..Go figure...Special knowledge hmmm maybe having some knowledge on boats or maybe the boy scouts cause JAR was an eagle scout...And yes,can't forget JR was in the Navy....But how can Lou Smit say a Ramsey couldn't have this knowledge....

How indeed! You just nailed it, Ravyn.

Inside the suitcase: A pillow sham, a comforter and a Dr. Seuss book were found inside the suitcase. These items belonged to John Andrew, John Ramsey's older son. A CBI examiner issued a report indicating fibers from the pillow sham and comforter were found on JonBenet's shirt, on her vaginal area, on the duct tape from her mouth, on the hand ligature and inside the body bag. Smit wonders if the intruder, intending to kidnap JonBenet, tried to put her inside the suitcase so he wouldn't be seen carrying a small girl through the area, but she wouldn't fit or he couldn't boost himself and the suitcase out of the window.

OK,if all these fibers was found from JAR suitcase,how could he be cleared so fast..And anyone can look at the suitcase and knows a child couldn't fit in it...OH,wait we have two intruders, one uneducated and the other educated...And how is Lou Smit thinking is arguments is helping the R's....

Why wasn't more of that seen in the media? Looking more and more like a brother act.

Unidentified palm print: There is an unidentified palm print on the door to the wine cellar. A photograph of the closed door with the palmprint was taken before 9 a.m. the morning of the killing, before JonBenet's body was discovered.

Now who don't have all the facts..Seems like Lou Smit found everyone of the Ramsey's innocent before all evidence was sourced...And he said to be experienced...This is why,I don't understand where the common sense of this case came into play...

PATSY RAMSEY: I just remember Priscilla had dip and she said, I know your kids like seafood. I will hold this little plate out for JonBenet to make sure she gets some

JOHN RAMSEY: Well, all I can specifically
remember was the cracked crab. I think they had a
turkey dinner. But I think she made, she always
makes these little hot dogs with barbecue sauce
that the kids love. I remember her specifically,
Priscilla coming over this big plate of cracked
plate making little plates, and I wanted to save
these out for JonBenet and she took them out and
put them in the plate.

Now PR thought it strange for PW to make a plate for JonBenet and then it sounds like JR asked PW to make a plate....Now I understand why the R's wanted to be interview together...And in the same interview then JR,I think was thinking it was strange also...

Now though all the phone calls that morning to the White's and everyone else why didn't the R's call the older children to cancel their flight...I mean they had enough time cause 6 their time would be 8 in Atlanta...Pretty sure one of them had a cell phone or call the airport and have them paged...I mean the R's remember calling everyone else why not the older kids....

Can anyone explain why looking at the autopsy photos of JonBenet's right cheek and the picture of her back,that the marks don't line up...I mean seems like the one of her cheek looks higher than the one on her back...And would this mean for the mark on the back of her neck,that who ever strangled her was facing her....And has any shows like court t.V ever do any re-enactments on JonBenet's case...

But also read on ACandyRose about John Douglas,in one case discussed talked about the crawl space...Now would this explain JonBenet's head leaning towards the right and the marks on her neck if someone used the garrote like a tie....Cause JR brought up the chair,and some suspect he moved the body...And if caught I'm sure he done had a story...Why,he had the body....And I'm sure rigor mortis would done set in by 10:00 am....

Unidentified palm print: There is an unidentified palm print on the door to the wine cellar. A photograph of the closed door with the palmprint was taken before 9 a.m. the morning of the killing, before JonBenet's body was discovered.

Now who don't have all the facts..Seems like Lou Smit found everyone of the Ramsey's innocent before all evidence was sourced...And he said to be experienced...This is why,I don't understand where the common sense of this case came into play...

And to add to this on March 11,1999 Lou Smit testified to the Grand Jury..And the palm print was indentifed August 24, 2002...All the people that argue for the R's did so before knowing all the evidence...

In March, 1997 retired homicide detective Lou Smit, who solved the Heather Dawn Church murder in Colorado Spring, is hired to head the investigation team. Smit's investigation would eventually point to an intruder as the perpetrator, which conflicted with the DA's theory that someone in the family was responsible for JonBenet's death.

Now we have LS coming into this investigation on March of 1997...The crime scene lasted 10 days...So what evidence did LS have except the pictures they took of the crime scene....

Now we have the picture in the crime scene with the suitcase under the basement window and the window is open and JR stated he closed the window....If it was closed why take a picture with it opened...Now LS checked to see if the intruder came though that window....What do say if other officer checked before him and that is where the scuffed mark came from....

Ok,went to find this...July 12, 1997: JonBenet's bedroom furniture and other belongings are on a moving van, on their way to her parents' new home in suburban Atlanta...

Now with LS coming into this investigation in March 1997 and the R's moved their stuff in July 1997,that scuffed mark could had been done by LS with his attempts to prove an intruder did it...And how many photos that we look at could be from LS....

Now we have the picture in the crime scene with the suitcase under the basement window and the window is open and JR stated he closed the window....If it was closed why take a picture with it opened...Now LS checked to see if the intruder came though that window....What do say if other officer checked before him and that is where the scuffed mark came from....

Ok,went to find this...July 12, 1997: JonBenet's bedroom furniture and other belongings are on a moving van, on their way to her parents' new home in suburban Atlanta...

Now with LS coming into this investigation in March 1997 and the R's moved their stuff in July 1997,that scuffed mark could had been done by LS with his attempts to prove an intruder did it...And how many photos that we look at could be from LS....
I have certainly seen contradictory pictures; however, there was no mention by anyone in LE of any open windows or doors during the early hours of the investigation.
This photo of the window well clearly shows that the center window is closed:

windwell.jpeg

Not all the crime scene photos are accurate portrayals of how things were that day. The window was not open, as it appears in some photos. The suitcase was moved by FW under the window when he was looking around in the basement that morning (unbeknownst to JR).
I had read that some of the tabloid photos were staged, as well.

In March, 1997 retired homicide detective Lou Smit, who solved the Heather Dawn Church murder in Colorado Spring, is hired to head the investigation team. Smit's investigation would eventually point to an intruder as the perpetrator, which conflicted with the DA's theory that someone in the family was responsible for JonBenet's death.

Now we have LS coming into this investigation on March of 1997...The crime scene lasted 10 days...So what evidence did LS have except the pictures they took of the crime scene....

That's just the point, Ravyn. It's been established that he'd made up his mind within three days.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BexLuth0r
Back