JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Now I know where the prints was found...Did LE ever said JR's was found on the notepad..Steve Thomas said it best it came down to JR and PR personalities...JR is innocent and PR guilty..

In case histories,most killers personalities,like Ted Bundy was like the boy next door..The cover of any book does not reveal the pages..Why is JR and PR personalities brought in...

JR said he read the RN but no fingerprints was found from him or PR..

JR said in an interview with LS about the binnoculars he wonder if JonBenet could be in a closet,behind a curtain,and maybe in the fridge..Now this was the second time the fridge was brought up...

In a interview again with LS,he said he thought JonBenet died around 11:30 that night...Too bad this was said to LS..

And JR was said to find JonBenet at 11:00 the morning of the 26...

But he personality never shown no cause to suspect him...He was cleared...

Now PR,yes she wrote the RN cause she is at 82% and the only one that couldn't be excluded for being the writer

She was always on medication,well let's say messed up...Yep,this make her the killer..

I never seen where she said the time she thought JonBenet died,or saying places where she might be within the house...But here we also have FW statement he thought JonBenet could had been hinding after RN found...

And with Brad Millard making the statement about sleeping in JonBenet's bed,PR was fast to say no..Now she just took a suspect away...But did anyone ever found out when he was supposed had slept in JonBenet's bed...

Now we have fibers of PR's found on the tape,gattote and other places...JR shirt fibers found in the panties,now who wiped JonBenet down and redressed her after death....

The palmprints on the winecellar door,Melinda and Patsy's acorrding to ACandyRose...Now when did Melinda's palm print get there...The R's went to Atlanta for Thanksgiving 1996..And haven't read where Melinda was there in Dec...I can explain PR's since she lived there but not knowing the last time Melinda was at that house unless the family Christmas photo 1996...

Everyone done know PR killed JonBenet cause her personality says so...And to add JonBenet's bedwetting problem...

Did LE checked any flights leaving Denver to Minnapolis on Dec 25 or 26..cause Joe Barnhill would know JAR...

JR said to have 2 private jets was both checked..

This is all my opinions...Just posted them...
But when it comes to personalities give JR the same as PR....

The marks on JB they do look like stun gun marks to me.Help!

In a interview again with LS,he said he thought JonBenet died around 11:30 that night...Too bad this was said to LS..

Yeah, I would have jumped right on that.

Now PR,yes she wrote the RN cause she is at 82% and the only one that couldn't be excluded for being the writer

:clap:

She was always on medication,well let's say messed up...Yep,this make her the killer..

It's a fine place to start.

The marks on JB they do look like stun gun marks to me.Help!

Boy, have you got the right man for the job!

It was some months ago that I detailed the results of my own, ah...shall we say experiences with stun guns. And I can confidently say "no way."

Knowledge needed: The knot-tying of the garrote used on JonBenet shows special knowledge. The paintbrush was broken to create a perfect handle. "It almost looks like a lawnmower starting (handle). . . . Somebody really knew what they were doing when they did it and somebody has done this before."

But uneducated person wrote the RN..Go figure...Special knowledge hmmm maybe having some knowledge on boats or maybe the boy scouts cause JAR was an eagle scout...And yes,can't forget JR was in the Navy....But how can Lou Smit say a Ramsey couldn't have this knowledge....

The knot on the garrote was a fairly simple knot. ALL the Rs (except for JB) were boaters and knew how to tie a variety of knots, including BR. The "garrote" wasn't even a functional garrote anyway, and while the paintbrush handle did look like a lawnmower start rope, it certainly wasn't an "expert" device. The cord wasn't even a true noose, which wouldn't have needed a "handle". This was an amateur strangler trying to look like the Boston Strangler.
Smit said what he wanted to believe.
The person who wrote the note was NOT uneducated, IMHO. There are a few deliberate misspelt words. That's it. The grammar is good, and phrasing sounds like an college-educated woman. There are some things that point right at Patsy- one is the period between the letters S.B.T.C. Patsy was well-known to use acronyms in her letters, often putting the letters of the college degrees she had earned after her name, using periods between each letter. If Patsy had a bachelors and a masters, she'd write "PATRICIA PAUGH RAMSEY, B.A. M.A" This is something that is not really done today.

I wasn't saying LS said uneducated person wrote the RN...Cause his input on the RN and the R's are two different things...JAR also made the statement about the movie Ransom and how it looked like a amature kiddnapping...Even LS knock that out...

As anyone ever said that PR was always sedated with medication or just noticed this after the murder....

As anyone ever said that PR was always sedated with medication or just noticed this after the murder....

Patsy had been on some type of meds since her cancer battles. This doesn't include the chemo she had, but anti-anxiety/depression drugs like Klonopin (which I believe she was taking before JB's death). But it's not like she walked around stoned.
After JB's death was another matter. Oddly, JB's pediatrician was called in as soon as the Rs left their house Dec. 26, and Dr.Beuf immediately put Patsy on potent drugs, some by injection. At her appearance on CNN and Larry King, she was obviously drugged. Interesting that she didn't have her own doctor treat her. After living in Boulder for three years, I can't imagine she didn't at least have a gynecologist.

Patsy had been on some type of meds since her cancer battles. This doesn't include the chemo she had, but anti-anxiety/depression drugs like Klonopin (which I believe she was taking before JB's death). But it's not like she walked around stoned.
After JB's death was another matter. Oddly, JB's pediatrician was called in as soon as the Rs left their house Dec. 26, and Dr.Beuf immediately put Patsy on potent drugs, some by injection. At her appearance on CNN and Larry King, she was obviously drugged. Interesting that she didn't have her own doctor treat her. After living in Boulder for three years, I can't imagine she didn't at least have a gynecologist.

Hi DeeDee

Oddly, JB's pediatrician was called in as soon as the Rs left their house Dec. 26, and Dr.Beuf immediately put Patsy on potent drugs, some by injection. - Dee Dee

Is that info from a specific book, source?

At her appearance on CNN and Larry King, she was obviously drugged.- DeeDee.

She was 'flying high'.

Interesting that she didn't have her own doctor treat her. After living in Boulder for three years, I can't imagine she didn't at least have a gynecologist. -DeeDee

yep that is odd and interesting.

Hi DeeDee

Oddly, JB's pediatrician was called in as soon as the Rs left their house Dec. 26, and Dr.Beuf immediately put Patsy on potent drugs, some by injection. - Dee Dee

Is that info from a specific book, source?

At her appearance on CNN and Larry King, she was obviously drugged.- DeeDee.

She was 'flying high'.

Interesting that she didn't have her own doctor treat her. After living in Boulder for three years, I can't imagine she didn't at least have a gynecologist. -DeeDee

yep that is odd and interesting.

I am sure the source was either ACR or ST's book. I also believe in was in PMPT. I recall watching PMPT as seeing Patsy (as depicted by actress Marg Helgenberger) being attended by Dr. Beuf, her head drooping down on her chin. Not that PMPT must be taken as gospel, but it is known that JB's pediatrician was called in to attend Patsy.

Thank you DeeDee. I'll have a look-see, ST's book is my ref source.

Especially when you find such an error in PR's 1998 interview like this...

called our friends, Mr. and Mrs. Fleet White and Mr. and Mrs. Johnson...

Now the White's and Fernies was called that morning..Who is Johnson was they there before or could this mean John son...Just might be a typo but still odd...

Do you know who
2 brought John Andrew to the airport, when he left
3 for Atlanta?
4 JOHN RAMSEY: I think it probably
5 was Melinda and Stuart, who were with him. You
6 mean to come to Minneapolis?
7 LOU SMIT: No, I am talking about
8 Boulder to Atlanta.

Gee,now JR is getting hard of hearing Atlanta and Minneapolis yeah,those two places sound alike...

Especially when you find such an error in PR's 1998 interview like this...

called our friends, Mr. and Mrs. Fleet White and Mr. and Mrs. Johnson...

Now the White's and Fernies was called that morning..Who is Johnson was they there before or could this mean John son...Just might be a typo but still odd...

Dunno about a Mr.Johnson but Mrs.Johnson could be Lucinda.No clue.

24 PATSY RAMSEY: I, my first flash

25 that was in my head was I thought it was Beth,

1 our daughter, I don't know why I thought --

2 (INAUDIBLE), and then "daughter in our

3 possession, she is safe from harm, your daughter

4 in 1997," then when I realized this was now,

5 this was new material, this was not something --

6 you know, papers from that had to do with Beth.

7 And just I stopped and just went up the stairs.

Now the new material,this shows where PR recongized some parts of it...Now everyone goes by the samples which the LE had...But if someone with access to the house for other writtings of PR,that of course the LE never had access to...Could someone had used the sharpie since it bleeds though paper to copy PR's handwritting just saying since the experts does say 82% of being PR's handwritting...

Some says that Patsy said JonBenet's eye color was blue in the beauty pageants, but on the form at the age of six it states green...So where did blue come from...

Some says that Patsy said JonBenet's eye color was blue in the beauty pageants, but on the form at the age of six it states green...So where did blue come from...

Contact lenses. JB's eyes were green. In some photos, the photographer could color the eyes blue. But for pageants, if JB's eyes were blue, those were contact lenses.

Contact lenses. JB's eyes were green. In some photos, the photographer could color the eyes blue. But for pageants, if JB's eyes were blue, those were contact lenses.

Do you know this to be true? If so, how? Did you read it somewhere reputable? Just want to clarify. There is so much rumor that goes on with this case....

I consider all my reading on the case to be reputable. I read it, and it had to be from either ST's book or PMPT or ACR. JB's eyes were green- that is a fact. If they were blue when she was in pageants, there is only one way that could have happened. Photographs are another matter, because they can be artificially colored.
JB had naturally light brown hair. She had platinum blonde hair when she competed. Patsy's friends KNEW she dyed JB's hair, yet Patsy denied it, saying the sun lightened it. The sun CAN lighten hair, but not to the extent that JB's was. The coroner also stated her hair was "reputable".

I thought it's time for JonBenet to have her own dream team..Now this thread is not being IDI or RDI this all about JonBenet..I would like to discuss the evidence, discussing the truth and lies in this case...I'm bumping this here again....

All of the experts we consulted agreed on prior vaginal abuse.This is in Steve Thomas's book p253...Look to have alot of experts....

Now this is Steve Thomas opinion on what he thinks,,A much more likely cause of the injuries to my thinking was some sort of corporal punishment being meted out as a discipline if JonBenet wet or soiled the bed.

Now who do we go with here....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste
Back