JonBenet's Dream Team

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.acandyrose.com/jonbenetneck.jpg

Those tiny marks above the ligature....those look like scratches to me.

They are petechial hemorrhages. The coroner made no note of scratches on her neck. This is an important point, as scratches could mean she struggled. There were none.
The gold metal chain that can be seen wrapped in the garrote could have scratched, but again, no mention was made of this.

Now on the autopsy report did it say she was stangled twice...And how do we know the rope didn't move and still don't mean a struggle but it could had move...But some of this we mentioning might had not been put in the report right...

Now on the autopsy report did it say she was stangled twice...And how do we know the rope didn't move and still don't mean a struggle but it could had move...But some of this we mentioning might had not been put in the report right...

It does not say she was strangled twice. It also specifically points out that the ligature showed little evidence of movement up or down. There is only one ligature furrow. There is every indication, both from the even, circumferential appearance of the furrow and from the lack of protruding tongue and swollen face, that she was nearly dead already and certainly unconscious when she was strangled.
We know the rope did not move because whether JB was unconscious or not, a mark would be left on her neck where it was pulled tight EACH place it squeezed her. We can tell that ourselves by looking at the photo. And we have the coroner stating such as well.

Now a quick question to put my mind to ease...If someone did call the coroner and told him not to do the test for TOD...Cause the same someone could had threaten enough for the coroner to not tell everything on the autopsy...

Now a quick question to put my mind to ease...If someone did call the coroner and told him not to do the test for TOD...Cause the same someone could had threaten enough for the coroner to not tell everything on the autopsy...

What was the question?
If you are asking wether someone may have pressured the coroner not to do the TOD testing and also to keep things out of the report- the answer is YES, there is a good possibility that could have happened.
In most jurisdictions, the coroner is either elected or appointed. If a political appointee, they usually do what they can to stay on the good side of whoever appointed them.

Now reading about the DNA,I find it strange that LW talked about it on LKL in I think July 2003 then in Dec 2003 it was fianlly sent to the FBI for testing....

Now reading about the DNA,I find it strange that LW talked about it on LKL in I think July 2003 then in Dec 2003 it was fianlly sent to the FBI for testing....

There's a lot that doesn't add up, DNA-wise, especially where that manure-shoveler (figuratively AND literally!) is involved.

Yes, I do find it very odd that LW would say that DA Lacy called him months before this DNA was sent to be tested....And now we have intruder DNA....

Just curious does anyone here thinks that JonBenet will ever have a true hero that would not be scared to face the R's lawyers or anything in this case...

Just curious does anyone here thinks that JonBenet will ever have a true hero that would not be scared to face the R's lawyers or anything in this case...

There was one once......don't think there will ever be another one........

Now I like to discuss Judge Julie Carnes and her ruling...Now reading the findings she said there was evidence of an intruder but yet alot of stuff she says that ruled in the R's favor proved to be the R's...So how can her ruling stand...

Now I like to discuss Judge Julie Carnes and her ruling...Now reading the findings she said there was evidence of an intruder but yet alot of stuff she says that ruled in the R's favor proved to be the R's...So how can her ruling stand...

Because Wolf didn't have the cash to appeal, that's why!

For reasons including those discussed above, we believe that justice dictates that the Ramseys be treated only as victims of this very serious crime. We will accord them all the rights guaranteed to the victims of violent crimes under the law in Colorado

Does this mean that John Ramsey can see all the info on the case now past,present,and future....

At the news conference, Beckner said more than 140 people had already been investigated as potential suspects, but none could be definitively linked to the crime.

Now I haven't heard if the remaining Ramsey's have been included in this so I'm wordering if they are rechecking the sexual offenders again...But this is alot...

Lacy said the reason her office took over the case in 2002 was that the Ramsey family had no confidence in the police. ``It wasn't that they were incompetent,'' she said of the officers.

But this is the same lady that said the LE was being to rough on PR and didn't support the LE just like Hunter....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GregoryImmep
Back