Jose Baez Both Homes in Foreclosure

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay - Found more. NO WAY did he qualify, unless he has completely MORPHED into what he is now...Snipped from link: http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/generalinfo/a/security.htm

"A security clearance investigation is an inquiry into an individual’s loyalty, character, trustworthiness and reliability to ensure that he or she is eligible for access to national security information. The investigation focuses on an individual’s character and conduct, emphasizing such factors as honesty, trustworthiness, reliability, financial responsibility, criminal activity, emotional stability, and other similar and pertinent areas. All investigations consist of checks of national records and credit checks; some investigations also include interviews with individuals who know the candidate for the clearance as well as the candidate himself/herself."

Bwwwwahahahahahah

The drivers license suspension is now a closed matter, from myorangeclerk.com:

02/16/2011 Completed DDC completed course on 01/15/2011

02/16/2011 Suspension Satisfied Failure To Pay

The drivers license suspension is now a closed matter, from myorangeclerk.com:

02/16/2011 Completed DDC completed course on 01/15/2011

02/16/2011 Suspension Satisfied Failure To Pay

Darn. I was hoping to see KB follow him onto the bus he had to take home.

My husband has what is known as a "Q" clearance:

Q clearance is a United States Department of Energy (DOE) security clearance equivalent to a United States Department of Defense Top Secret (TS) clearance and Critical Nuclear Weapon Design Information (CNWDI)

My Father had what is termed a "STRENGT HEMMELIG" clearance which is the Norwegian equivalent to Top Secret.

If Jose Baez had a Cosmic Clearance, which is higher than my husbands or fathers, I will eat my hand bag- there is NO WAY that putz of a man had or has that!

Frigga my cousin works for the DOD and when I see him next week, I will be asking him about this "Cosmic Clearance" crap. I am anxious to hear his answer!!! :floorlaugh:

Strawberry who is "The Backseat Lawyer"? :waitasec:

Nevermind Strawberry! I are dumb! LOL I just found her post!!! Glad to have her on board here!!!!

LOL I guess I should have double quoted that!

Maybe the stuff he was copying and typing and the calls he was answering were all very top secret so he had to have that security level?

Okay - Found more. NO WAY did he qualify, unless he has completely MORPHED into what he is now...Snipped from link: http://usmilitary.about.com/cs/generalinfo/a/security.htm

"A security clearance investigation is an inquiry into an individual’s loyalty, character, trustworthiness and reliability to ensure that he or she is eligible for access to national security information. The investigation focuses on an individual’s character and conduct, emphasizing such factors as honesty, trustworthiness, reliability, financial responsibility, criminal activity, emotional stability, and other similar and pertinent areas. All investigations consist of checks of national records and credit checks; some investigations also include interviews with individuals who know the candidate for the clearance as well as the candidate himself/herself."

Bwwwwahahahahahah

:silly: We really need warning labels on here :floorlaugh:

Novice Seeker

According to his résumé, Baez spent three years assigned to the North Atlantic Treaty Organization in Norfolk, Va., trained as an intelligence analyst with what he described as a "Cosmic Top Secret" security clearance.
He(Baez) left active duty in May 1989 as a yeoman seaman, a rank associated with administrative duties, and then served in the U.S. Navy Reserve, according to the National Archives and Records Administration.

"Yeoman is the oldest rating in the United States Navy. Yeomen perform secretarial and clerical work. They deal with visitors, telephone calls and incoming mail. They organize files and operate copy machines and order and distribute supplies. They write and type business and social letters, notices, directives, forms and reports"

Maybe Baez had Cosmic Clearance for Data Entry!!! Is it possible.

I've served in the Navy as enlisted so I'll take a shot at this. First a Yeoman Seaman is an E-3 (YNSN). To have served 3-4 years ( if you come in as an E-1 you will automatically make E-3 in 2 years, advancement based on time in service with no requirement for skills or knowledge other then your NEC) and never made to E-4 means that the person is a sub-performer and was unable to pass the E-4 exam which the passing mark for men in 1989 was very low. As long as you were warm, breathing, and could fill in the bubble sheet, you basically made it. So either he was a sub-standard sailor OR he decided the military was not for him and he wanted out. Either way, serving 4 years in the military and getting out as an E3 doesn't say very much good about you.

The reason for his security clearance was positional rather then educational. As a records clerk doing data entry he would be seeing all this info, maybe not understanding it, but seeing it, compiling it, and maintaining it which makes the clearance necessary. Just because you have a Top Secret clearance does NOT mean you are the sharpest knife in the drawer.

After 4 yrs active Army I left as an E-5 (sgt). K9Snoop is correct... back then (my time 1978-1982) promotions were denied to the screw ups and total slackers. The military wants you to advance, to perform, to excel.

Well, we know one thing for sure, his clearance didn't help or carry over in his report taking abilities. hehe....

After 4 yrs active Army I left as an E-5 (sgt). K9Snoop is correct... back then (my time 1978-1982) promotions were denied to the screw ups and total slackers. The military wants you to advance, to perform, to excel.

Thank You guys for your input.

That E-3 status is also one of things that hinked me out.
Most people come out of bootcamp with an E-2, right, and, then after their secondary schooling, most likely the E-3 or more.

My guess would be, if he came out as an E-3, as others have suggested, he didn't give his all, or, he really screwed up and was dropped in rank, IMO.

Well, we know one thing for sure, his clearance didn't help or carry over in his report taking abilities. hehe....

I worked along side of military clerks, being a civilian I was used to producing a larger quantity of work in my civilian employment and was somewhat amazed at the status quo I found among military enlisted. That is not to say this is or was how it was on every base or in every department. But with all the low retentions and recruitment numbers down over the years, the military kept any breathing body they had. No desreprect intended as there are a lot of wonderful military men and women who give their all, but there are also some slackers and it does take quite a few negative OER's to get the deadwood out. Baez strikes me as one of those!:loser:
Savannahanna

"Cosmic Top Secret Clearance" is often issued to dim wits that wish to be important at all costs.

Said dim wits are issued "cosmic" level clearance as a "distraction" and for purposes of shifting their attention to trivial matters.....as well as for keeping them occupied.

I suspect JB's cosmic clearance was part of this "plan".

Cosmic clearance members are distracted by placebo initiatives......thus "thwarting" their involvement in real operations.

JMO and JK

"Cosmic Top Secret Clearance" is often issued to dim wits that wish to be important at all costs.

Said dim wits are issued "cosmic" level clearance as a "distraction" and for purposes of shifting their attention to trivial matters.....as well as for keeping them occupied.

I suspect JB's cosmic clearance was part of this "plan".

Cosmic clearance members are distracted by placebo initiatives......thus "thwarting" their involvement in real operations.

JMO and JK

:floorlaugh:
I am sooooo glad I just put down the glass of wine hubby just gave me..I would have released the drink towards the computer and my course material that I have strewn all over the desk..

SOTS..any new entries in the P.L?

I've served in the Navy as enlisted so I'll take a shot at this. First a Yeoman Seaman is an E-3 (YNSN). To have served 3-4 years ( if you come in as an E-1 you will automatically make E-3 in 2 years, advancement based on time in service with no requirement for skills or knowledge other then your NEC) and never made to E-4 means that the person is a sub-performer and was unable to pass the E-4 exam which the passing mark for men in 1989 was very low. As long as you were warm, breathing, and could fill in the bubble sheet, you basically made it. So either he was a sub-standard sailor OR he decided the military was not for him and he wanted out. Either way, serving 4 years in the military and getting out as an E3 doesn't say very much good about you.

The reason for his security clearance was positional rather then educational. As a records clerk doing data entry he would be seeing all this info, maybe not understanding it, but seeing it, compiling it, and maintaining it which makes the clearance necessary. Just because you have a Top Secret clearance does NOT mean you are the sharpest knife in the drawer.

Thank You so much K9snoop
I was going to ask my hubby's friend who is a retired Master Chief.

I asked a relative who is retired military and this is what he said. "There is no such thing as a clearance. it is related to a classification level though. A little different. Sounds like he knows a little bit but he is definitely lying." I guess my relative knows what he's talking about. :)

:floorlaugh:
I am sooooo glad I just put down the glass of wine hubby just gave me..I would have released the drink towards the computer and my course material that I have strewn all over the desk..

SOTS..any new entries in the P.L?

HaHa not lately. Soon perhaps.

Cosmic Top Secret Clearance is issued on a select basis. Formal application to this celestial program requires proof of the following:

* Residency status for planet earth.
* IQ score issued by organization other than mail order corps.
* References provided by non-paid "expert reference parties".
* Passing score on test entitled "keeping secrets".
* Proof of cell phone that is not prepaid.
* E-mail address that is not blacklisted.

Any additional requirements deemed appropriate in the process of weeding out undesirables.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13
Back