Jose Baez to read Casey Anthony's Statement regarding her daughter's memorial

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I continue to hope that the Anthony's will throw Caylee's ashes in the ocean. I want her spirit to be free and this way we can all "visit" her. Everytime we are on the beach watching our children swim and splash-she will be there. We will be able to hear her voice among the squeals of the other children. We as parents can also remember as we watch our children in the treacherous water that we should never take our eyes of an endangered child. It is time for this child to be free.
Let her go KC, let her go CA, stop using her as a pawn in your wicked game.

Quoting your EDIT Nursebeemee

I don't see the word loved ? I read the transcript and it say Allowed

I quoted it above in my post above yours

Where did you get loved ? she said she Allowed her parents to do the funeral

The word LOVE what was shown in the local papers and the way Baez said it on the live presser. I listened to it several times didn't really make a lot of sense to me.

"I love my parents to be in charge...."

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/18671180/detail.html

The word LOVE what was shown in the local papers and the way Baez said it on the live presser. I listened to it several times didn't really make a lot of sense to me.

I also heard "allowed" my parents... It sounded a little like "love" but it was "allowed."

Duz anyone wonder if KC & JB are setting things up to throw her parents under the bus during the defense case?

Hmmm

Yes! That was one of the first things I thought.

Full text of statement read by Jose Baez:

"I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.

I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them."

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/020609Casey_Funeral

Duz anyone wonder if KC & JB are setting things up to throw her parents under the bus during the defense case?

Hmmm

I'm sure of it. CA and KC are not capable of taking responsibility for their own actions. I'm sure this is only going to get worse.

I'm sure of it. CA and KC are not capable of taking responsibility for their own actions. I'm sure this is only going to get worse.

I heard there was going to be a duel to the death at dawn and the chosen weapon was 'spite'. Odds on favorite is KC. She already took out Caylee and nearly GA.

Hmm, quite the statement. Not once does she mentions loving Caylee. But she misses her. I didn't expect much from her statement so I wasn't disappointed.
jmo

I could just hear that little snot's voice when Baez was reading that statement using that same tone she had with her mom in the August jail house tape. And she let it be know she thinks she will be able to visit Caylee's grave. Ugh! That whole statement just reeked of hatred for her mom in my opinion.

Quoting your EDIT Nursebeemee

I don't see the word loved ? I read the transcript and it say Allowed

I quoted it above in my post above yours

Where did you get loved ? she said she Allowed her parents to do the funeral
I thought he said "loved," too. Thanks.

He is a rotten actor, that's for sure. I wondered if he was made to read that because Casey pitched such a hiss fit. Then I wondered if she threatened him. Read it or I will drop you like a hot potato...

I can see her threatening him to do it but honestly to me he seemed more annoyed at the background noise (cars--honking) then unwilling or embarrassed to read the statement.

I could just hear that little snot's voice when Baez was reading that statement using that same tone she had with her mom in the August jail house tape. And she let it be know she thinks she will be able to visit Caylee's grave. Ugh! That whole statement just reeked of hatred for her mom in my opinion.
I felt that she wanted them to get over it, and she hoped this would do it. What a selfish woman. No thank yous to anyone, no love of her daughter spoken, it was again about her needs.

Oh, and we're not surprised about that, are we?

On NG it was said Cindy was to speak at the memorial. Anybody else hear that? I didn't notice it being reported on the NG thread, but could have missed it??

All I know is, as I posted before, KC's response used the word "I" (meaning KC) 14 times...in what was about a 120 word statement. Is it possible that the GP's had the remains cremated before all the work the defense wanted to do was finished? Just throwing that out there. CA seems to be a vengeful person...let's assume CA believes in her heart that KC killed (not accidentally) Caylee with malice (and one of those reasons might be because of CA)...why wouldn't CA strike out at Caylee's mother by possibly asking what KC's wishes for a funeral would be for Caylee...and then once getting that response from KC (possibly through attorney/client stuff) then went and did the complete opposite of what KC suggested? It doesn't sound that far off of the mark to me. But I could be totally wrong.

Originally Posted by BonKai
Not everyone wants a church service; but yes, you can have a church service if cremated.

My mother was cremated and did not want a church service, a memorial service, or a coffin. She was dying of cancer and wanted a "roast" while she was still alive. That is what we did. (It was very difficult to "roast" my dying mother!)

This is pretty much what I want also, only I want the roast to be around our fire pit at our camp after I'm gone. There is money set aside for a big party complete with my favorite music. They can roast marshmallows and roast me by telling stories about me.

Just about everyone in my immediate family has either been or plans to be cremated.

"I miss Caylee every day and every minute of every day. I can't be there for Caylee's funeral, but some day I want to go and visit her grave and tell her how much I miss her.

I allowed my parents to be in charge for the funeral for Caylee. I told them I wanted her buried in a casket and I wanted there to be a gravestone so I could go and visit her. I asked them if there could only be a private funeral for just the family.

I know they cremated her. I still don't want a public event with cameras and everybody around for Caylee's service, but I can't stop my parents from doing what they want. I truly hope that it will help them."

Thanks, now that makes sense whereas the other way looked like really poor grammar.

Last sentence added or edited by Baez.

It appears there was more to this text...Baez skipped parts, IMO. I bet she had more to say after the cremation part.

About KCs statement;
1. IMO KC only made that statement about the memorial to once again get back at her parents and focus on herself.
2. I agree the funeral should have been private only.
3. Why didnt KC make more of a statement about Caylee? Or help with the plans herself then?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jasonax3
Back