Jose Baez

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would she use someone like him when she is charged with something so HUGE !! Its odd to me. I know hes bringing in some other people to help but still. You would expect the anthonys to get casey a latter lawyer than they have but it seem they have a better one than she does and I dont even know why they ned one for themselves but apparently they knwo why and want one in place so no one can question them if anythign comes down against them.

My guess is because she can manipulate him.

I have bumped up the thread where Themis got us permission to discuss Baez's abilities or lack thereof :blowkiss:

It is "Jose Baez."

WFTV just said that JB and KC might be getting too close for comfort and are being looked at because the 6 hour visits just didn't jive or make sense. They have a story on it at 11PM tonight. I will post the link once I see it.

Why would she use someone like him when she is charged with something so HUGE !! Its odd to me. I know hes bringing in some other people to help but still. You would expect the anthonys to get casey a latter lawyer than they have but it seem they have a better one than she does and I dont even know why they ned one for themselves but apparently they knwo why and want one in place so no one can question them if anythign comes down against them.

What is a latter lawyer?

WFTV just said that JB and KC might be getting too close for comfort and are being looked at because the 6 hour visits just didn't jive or make sense. They have a story on it at 11PM tonight. I will post the link once I see it.

:eek: Ha! Ha! Ha!

Shoot, I dont care why she keeps him, just let her keep him:) :) I am all about JB handling this case:):)

I know we aren't supposed to discuss this, but can we laugh about it?

Hahaha!

I can't wait to hear what they have to say. Please keep us posted.

MAN! I'VE BEEN SCREAMING THIS FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS! One of my posts on this very thing was closed. But I saw this coming a mile a way...
notice how baez stopped wearing his ring a while back. I'm sure there is trouble at home.

MAN! I'VE BEEN SCREAMING THIS FOR WEEKS AND WEEKS! One of my posts on this very thing was closed. But I saw this coming a mile a way...
notice how baez stopped wearing his ring a while back. I'm sure there is trouble at home.

LMAO -
I saw that very same thing since the motions hearing, nevertheless isn't WFTV the station that he kicked out? Wise move Clown boy.

Most excellent. I have my thoughts and impressions and have had them for some time now.

Will short shorts be talked about too?

Why would she use someone like him when she is charged with something so HUGE !! Its odd to me. I know hes bringing in some other people to help but still. You would expect the anthonys to get casey a better lawyer than they have but it seem they have a better one than she does and I dont even know why they ned one for themselves but apparently they know why and want one in place so no one can question them if anything comes down against them.

Because she can handle him. She won't work with a less malleable lawyer.

It's a "better" lawyer from someone who types latter than I do!:blowkiss:

We need to use the Baez thread for this stuff.:blowkiss:

Mod, can you merge please.:)

I saw all the typos but I still thought it was a type of lawyer :crazy:

sorry

Why would she use someone like him when she is charged with something so HUGE !! Its odd to me. I know hes bringing in some other people to help but still. You would expect the anthonys to get casey a better lawyer than they have but it seem they have a better one than she does and I dont even know why they ned one for themselves but apparently they know why and want one in place so no one can question them if anything comes down against them.

I have from the beginning questioned how she found him and HOW she is paying him. He says he is not working pro bono, and not assigned by the court as a defense attorney and the Anthonys are not paying him......SO WHO IS?

I have from the beginning questioned how she found him and HOW she is paying him. He says he is not working pro bono, and not assigned by the court as a defense attorney and the Anthonys are not paying him......SO WHO IS?

I've been under the impression since the beginning that the attorney for C & A was hired to draw money their way for KC's defense. He claimed to know influential people in the NY area.

Its possible she knew a couple of his kids they also attended colonial high .

Partly she is sticking with him because he has told her what she wants to hear and
he seems to be buying the crappy story she is telling
She isnt smart enough to see that he doesnt have enough experience
to handle a case like this.
Her family actually thinks he did well with the motion hearing .

Because neither is the brightest crayon in the box. Thats ok with me, let her keep um. They can sink each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver