Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They were searching a van in front of the house. Chuck got advance warning about search but not told why. Crime scene tape going up indicates long search.

Jennifer saying she thinks it is related to journals and *advertiser censored* cabinet.

Does anyone know if the house is on South Hill?

ETA: I see by that article it IS. Hmmmm... I have friends and relatives there. Wonder who is home and I can get to snoop. :D

I am watching HLN and saw the news about the search of the home so I thought I would get caught up here at WS ...

I hope they "nail" Josh ... and his Pa as well ! MOO ...

Prayers for Susan that she is found soon and prayers for her family ...

MOO ...

In the backyard with Josh, that's why I can't believe they aren't sending him to a neighbors.

Except we are dealing with the Powells and they don't care what is in the best interest of the boys, they will drag them through anything. Hope that at least this gives Susan's family more leverage to try and get the boys.

Pleased search is happening. Wished LE luck. Does not know what search is about. He is speculating susan's personal items.Very glad LE is there.

They were just looking under the hood of the vehicle. Odd.

They are also putting up yellow tape. :waitasec:

Talking to Josh's sister now.

http://www.abc4.com/content/news/st...h-Powells-home-in/NJ5AFuTU5kieNVRcuDu0aw.cspx

Is there not a neighbor that they can take the boys over to? Seriously?

What about all that "supportive" church people? I know Josh and Steve cannot leave but send the boys somewhere else.

BBM

Josh likes to hide behind his boys and Daddy isn't there. :sick:

If they intend to arrest him they will remove the kids then- right now they may want them there for some reason, and they clearly don't want people traipsing in or out.

Scratch that it looks like he is in the car with the kids-

omg... what if she's there?? Her remains??

This is exactly what I was thinking when I read yellow tape is going up!!!!! Prayers this is a huge break!!!!!

I am really bugged those little boys are there :(

Do you really think JP thinks or cares what the boy's are feeling right now. He supposedly took them out in a near blizzard at midnight to go camping. I remember that night very well as I am in the same general area as West Valley City.

HLN...Josh is in the van with his children.
he is backing up

Thanks for the updates. My cable has to go to "news makers" at the worst times!!!!!

Looks like Josh and kids are leaving the scene.

appears they are letting JP leave
he is driving away

Get those journals! Woot! I just got done telling my friend I was surprised they hadn't gotten a search warrant for them. Ole Stevie helped soo much with that interview!

Woot! Get the boys out first!

Exactly, what a world class @$$ &^%*.

I know, poor babies. I hope they can go to a neighbor's. So much tumult in their short lives already.

Where the heck is that van going? Surely, they're not letting him drive off with the children?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timbo1966
Back