Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Josh just left in a van with the kids! Please tell me that LE has him under surveillance!!! I'm hoping he doesn't do something stupid now that the heat is on!

Earlier today, HLN said they found something on the searches, but that LE would not say what it was.

On another note, has anybody else noticed that recently every time KC is being put on the news, a bigger story pops up? The appeal was overshadowed by the earthquake, now this.

Earlier today, HLN said they found something on the searches, but that LE would not say what it was.

On another note, has anybody else noticed that recently every time KC is being put on the news, a bigger story pops up? The appeal was overshadowed by the earthquake, now this.

That makes me happy, I want KC to go away into oblivion

Chuck saying previously Wa. searches was one or two officers doing a walk through type thing. First time he has seen crime tape up at the Wa home.

Where the heck is that van going? Surely, they're not letting him drive off with the children?

yup, only for now, hoping and praying that all changes VERY VERY soon!

Can someone fill me in on the *advertiser censored* cabinet? This is the first I've heard of it.

It has occurred to me that Susan might be there. Just like it has occurred to me in other cases.
I guess we will know if they bring out HRD dogs...
I cannot believe they let him leave with the kids... :sick:

I wonder what kinda legal loopholes were involved in letting another LE agency come in from another state along with thier Command center?

Yup, he uses those boys like crazy, the .

And he continues. Just saw the tail end, but I think it was JP and the boys in the van that pulled slowly away and turned the corner.

Yep, JP just can't put enough miles between him and LE.

LOL, and to think he didn't want Mr. Cox bothering him. :rolleyes:

Bet his neighbors just love him now! NOT!!!

JMHO
fran

Steve is telling the media this search is "un-American."

These people are repulsive.

I wonder what kinda legal loopholes were involved in letting another LE agency come in from another state along with thier Command center?

I wonder this too, could not have been easy. I hope I'm not being over optimistic.

Chuck saying previously Wa. searches was one or two officers doing a walk through type thing. First time he has seen crime tape up at the Wa home.

I THINK, not sure, that they didn't have SW's the other time. It was a courtesy search that SP ALLOWED them to do. At least, that's what I got from something I saw yesterday.

JMHO
fran

*advertiser censored* cabinet.

http://www.examiner.com/missing-per...on-why-susan-cox-powell-feared-her-father-law

(snip)
“Steve was very proud of his stash of *advertiser censored* magazines he kept in a locked cabinet in his bedroom. He showed them to me when he lived at his previous Puyallup home,” Julia said.
Last fall Julia said Steve boasted that he still had the pair of Susan’s very sacred Mormon Temple Garment underwear that he stole from the dirty laundry when she and Josh lived at his house at the beginning of their marriage.
“Not only did he stash her underwear in his locked bedroom cabinet, he said he stashed her pictures, journals, and *advertiser censored* in there too,” Julia said.

Does anyone know if the house is on South Hill?

ETA: I see by that article it IS. Hmmmm... I have friends and relatives there. Wonder who is home and I can get to snoop. :D

It is in Country Hollow which is within the Silver Creek area (off of Gem Heights).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CaminMetairie
Back