Josh Powell Detained While Investigators Search Home

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
After 3 or more search warrants, makes you wonder if Steven feels like singing, Cigars, Cigars, someone stole my cigars. It keeps happening again.

Steve and Josh better hurry down to the library to use a computer because their website is currently in violation of the restraining order issued on the "Witness of Judy Cox abusing Susan Powell" page :silenced:

ETA: Who to report that to ? Can they be arrested ?

With Susan missing, and Steven's obsession - it kinda makes me wonder if daddy makes Josh dress up in Susan's clothes and play make believe.

With Susan missing, and Steven's obsession - it kinda makes me wonder if daddy makes Josh dress up in Susan's clothes and play make believe.

Now that is really a disturbing thought, however am I going to get the images of that out of my head now :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Haven't had a chance to read and catch up from today.

I'm just so thankful that after all this time, finally, there appears to be some strong action taken by the authorities. It's been tough for those of us on WS who have actively stayed engaged with this case (and her family); for months and months it seemed Susan's case might be lost.

With great relief I am tipping my hat to LE. LE, if you're reading, thank you.

IMO

Haven't had a chance to read and catch up from today.

I'm just so thankful that after all this time, finally, there appears to be some strong action taken by the authorities. It's been tough for those of us on WS who have actively stayed engaged with this case (and her family); for months and months it seemed Susan's case might be lost.

With great relief I am tipping my hat to LE. LE, if you're reading, thank you.

IMO

Don't know if LE reads here, but I do know Steven Powell does :banghead:

http://www.kirotv.com/news/28990993/detail.html

[snip]
Shrine Created Outside Josh Powell's Home
KIRO 7 reporters found a shrine to Susan Powell set up Friday outside Josh Powell's home. A neighboring couple told us they left a marker so others could leave their sentiments on what they called a "premature memorial."
Scott Burgan called the situation "awkward" and said the Powells probably didn't want the memorial out in front of their home, but he said he hoped it would draw more attention to the case.

Long 4 page article w/lots of info

'Embarrassing' videos, journals taken from home, Steven Powell says

In addition to his daughter-in-law's journals, Steven Powell said potentially "embarrassing" pictures, videos and journals belonging to him were also seized by police.

snip

Steven Powell, who was in Kennewick, Wash., most of Thursday while the warrant was being served, said he had a feeling police might show up at his door, even though investigators never announced that they would.

"I honestly don't know why they were here," he said. "I wished I had removed some things from the house so they wouldn't have been taken. In another way, I'm glad they were taken."

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Puy...says-search-will-exonerate-him-128501558.html

I just hope that all of this somehow leads to where Susan can be found...but that may not happen, unless someone confesses...needle in haystack, so to speak...:(

I just hope that all of this somehow leads to where Susan can be found...but that may not happen, unless someone confesses...needle in haystack, so to speak...:(

I just have a feeling that Josh did not go to the camping area he said he did, I think he went to an area that he was/is very familiar with and purposely has sent them in the opposite direction. There are so many mines in this state North, South, East and West making for a really large Haystack :desert:

gwen, from an earlier article yesterday I read that there are two other Powell siblings now living in the house. JMO, but I think Michael (politics) has prolly moved out and Alina and the brother, John, who has some problems is still living there. I believe John is the one who Jennifer said had been diagnosed with being bi-polar.

ETA I've even wondered if MP could be the one "talking".

Thanks. I imagine it was getting rather crowded....

That was my thought, too. She was drugged/poisoned, and she got up and vomited. It also could be that the chemical caused bleeding in her stomach which is why the stain was red. I believe it was planned, too, because HE made the dinner (was he the kind of guy who cooked dinner often for them???) and HE served her the pancakes meant for HER. I think it was planned, but not planned well because he was in a state of anger and didn't THINK clearly about everything like her purse and cell phone being left behind, etc.

That's right. The house guest they had specifically said *Josh* brought plates *already dished up* for each of them, rather than serving dinner family style which I would think would be the norm. Josh made sure Susan ate exactly what he gave her and nobody else ate it. The guest also noted that it took Josh a *really long time* (like a couple hours) to prepare a simple dinner of pancakes.

PLEASE tell me that there is not steve powell *advertiser censored* out there.:sick:

In addition to his daughter-in-law's journals, Steven Powell said potentially "embarrassing" pictures, videos and journals belonging to him were also seized by police.

snip

Steven Powell, who was in Kennewick, Wash., most of Thursday while the warrant was being served, said he had a feeling police might show up at his door, even though investigators never announced that they would.

"I honestly don't know why they were here," he said. "I wished I had removed some things from the house so they wouldn't have been taken. In another way, I'm glad they were taken."

http://www.king5.com/news/local/Puy...says-search-will-exonerate-him-128501558.html

Dang, they have a substitute host on Dr.Drew-not the same. :(

They do prioritize... but they generally have a 6-9 month backup for the computer forensics. Even with prioritizing... Susan's case isn't going to be number 1. So I would still think we would be looking at weeks or months.

"We came here looking for specific things, and some of those things we've been able to find," West Valley City police Lt. Bill Merritt said Thursday night, about six hours after investigators arrived at the house. He called the evidence collected "very, very important" to the investigation.

Investigators declined to discuss what pieces of evidence they gathered.

"What we have here today will help us draw closer to a conclusion," Merritt said. "Whether it's the conclusion that everybody wants and hopes for, we don't know. It may be a conclusion that nobody wants to admit could happen."

http://www.standard.net/stories/2011/08/26/search-susan-powell-suddenly-escalates

I actually thought as soon as I read this... that he might mean it is worse than everyone thought.
That it may be something nobody wants to admit happened because it's too awful.

Everyone wants to believe that she is alive or that just was killed quickly.
If she was kept alive for a time and tortured... people would have a hard time accepting that.

Karla Homolka popped into my head.
Which made me wonder immediately...when is Steve Powell's birthday?

I shivered when I read your post. I hope to God that, that didn't happen. However, it wouldn't surprise me.

I'm going to pay attention to what JP and SP say now, that stuff has been removed from their house, because what they say will try to be an explanation of what has been found that was hidden.

Good point.

"Susan is a very flirtatious person," Josh Powell said. "She is also a very sexual person. She likes to talk about sex. She likes to validate her own self esteem."

He is very lucky I am not related to Susan.
http://www.kirotv.com/news/28990993/detail.html

If you were, and I was nearby I'd help you, yell at him! (That's all I mean I don't want to violate TOS)

Lots of info in this article - two pages

Father-in-law admits 'obsession' with Susan as diaries seized
Published 02:09 p.m., Friday, August 26, 2011

Read more: http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo...ssion-with-Susan-as-2143085.php#ixzz1WB0TC427

As detectives seized computers, videos and diaries from the home of missing mom Susan Powell's husband, her father-in-law admitted he had a "romantic obsession" with Susan and wrote love songs about her before she vanished.

The father-in-law, Steven Powell, also said their relationship was "very sexually charged" and "inappropriate."

"There were definitely some things that were probably inappropriate for a married woman and her father-in-law. I acknowledge that," he said.

Steven Powell also admitted that Susan became upset when his advances toward her became increasingly overt. "When I took liberties or whatever, she became very upset and accused me of hitting on her," he said.

But police officials said Friday morning that the father-in-law, Steven Powell, had been ruled out as a person of interest in the case - despite his salacious admissions about his daughter-in-law.

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/komo...ssion-with-Susan-as-2143085.php#ixzz1WB0K1D8S

BBM. Took liberties?

Me >>>
dude1.jpg

Red by me.

I hope that means he has an alibi for the time she went missing and that what MsFacetious suggested is impossible.

http://www.standard.net/stories/2011/08/26/journals-computers-seized-susan-powell-case
Steve Powell tells The Associated Press on Friday that authorities searched everywhere, including his garage and crawl space, and left with all their computers. He says police told him they were looking for everyone’s journals.

...................if he wasn't present, how does he know that the police searched his crawl space?

BBM

He probably looked for stuff and when he couldn't find it he assumed the cops took it.

Don't know if LE reads here, but I do know Steven Powell does :banghead:

Not without a computer he doesn't.

snip

Red by me

What the hades does that mean?! :waitasec: :sick:

I mentioned this in a previous post but what the hades could be more embarrassing to him that the cops took than what he's been saying on TV recently? :waitasec: The mere thought gives me the creeps. I'm glad I'm not the cop who has to sort through his "stuff". :sick:

I shivered when I read your post. I hope to God that, that didn't happen. However, it wouldn't surprise me.

Good point.

If you were, and I was nearby I'd help you, yell at him! (That's all I mean I don't want to violate TOS)

Red by me.

I hope that means he has an alibi for the time she went missing and that what MsFacetious suggested is impossible.

BBM

He probably looked for stuff and when he couldn't find it he assumed the cops took it.

Not without a computer he doesn't.

But he has a govt job, so I am sure he has a computer at work and there is always the library

Red by me

What the hades does that mean?! :waitasec: :sick:

I mentioned this in a previous post but what the hades could be more embarrassing to him that the cops took than what he's been saying on TV recently? :waitasec: The mere thought gives me the creeps. I'm glad I'm not the cop who has to sort through his "stuff". :sick:

Maybe he mentions he has an obsession with KC or as someone else mentioned maybe he had him some Steven Powell *advertiser censored* :sick:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackojohnnie
Back