Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
FWIW, The SL Trib wrote a good article on what Psychosexual evaluations are. There is one part of the test that Josh would not be able to talk his way out of or fake. It's a true measure of what someone is sexual attracted to.

IMO, Josh knew he wouldn't pass this one, not to mention the test being extremely invasive and humiliating. This was the end of the line for Josh.He was never going to get those boys back and the world would know he was a perv.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53440958-78/powell-josh-evaluation-sexual.html.csp

(snip)
Besides undergoing a paper-and-pencil evaluation, Josh Powell may possibly be subjected to a penile plethysmograph — which measures the bloodflow to a penis. The plethysmograph is administered with a strain gauge, which measures an erection response while a person is shown slides and tapes of normal sexual behavior as well as deviant acts.

In the U.S., 58 percent of psychosexual evaluation programs include administering a penile plethysmograph, according to a 2009 survey from the Vermont-based Safer Society titled “Current Practices and Emerging Trends in Sexual Abuser Management.” In Washington, penile plethysmographs are a standard part of an evaluation, but not required, said Rebecca Roe, a Seattle attorney whose expertise includes personal injury cases for victims of violent crime and sexual assault.
“It certainly would be in the norm for people to use it. It would be a tool in the toolbox,” said Roe.

omg!! Charles And Braden are now in their Mothers' loving arms and am hoping the Josh is burning in the fires of H... where he belongs
Rest in Peace Susan, Charles, and Braden God's angels

Welcome to WS, grammaof52000!:seeya:

Sorry we have to meet because of this horrific act of an Evil man:(

wm

Wait!! Did the two boys really say that?? IIRC, the youngest was just two when Susan disappeared, how could he even recall the camping trip, much less details like that? I know that's possible to remember things from that age, but not very likely, IMO. And if so, who did they tell? LE? Susan's parents?
Sorry, not questioning you, I've just never heard this before.

I remember in the Jessie Davis case her son, Blake. told police "mommy's in the rug" and he was only two years old at the time.

someone on facebook said the children told investigaotrs the mom was in the trunk of the car the night they went camping. I thought they had a van? did they also have a car?

someone on facebook said the children told investigaotrs the mom was in the trunk of the car the night they went camping. I thought they had a van? did they also have a car?

I think they meant she was in the back of the van. They probably just called it the trunk.

IMO

FWIW, The SL Trib wrote a good article on what Psychosexual evaluations are. There is one part of the test that Josh would not be able to talk his way out of or fake. It's a true measure of what someone is sexual attracted to.

IMO, Josh knew he wouldn't pass this one, not to mention the test being extremely invasive and humiliating. This was the end of the line for Josh.He was never going to get those boys back and the world would know he was a perv.

http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/news/53440958-78/powell-josh-evaluation-sexual.html.csp

(snip)
Besides undergoing a paper-and-pencil evaluation, Josh Powell may possibly be subjected to a penile plethysmograph

Those kids should have been in the witness protection program. You look at what the dad allegedly did to his wife, what his father was into (kiddie *advertiser censored*)...why is that program only reserved for mafia rats? Makes zero sense. Even if he was allowed to see his babies in a neutral place the same thing would have happened. So sad.

JP may have transported Susan in an actual trunk....like a wooden one.
Thinking of those charred wood chips found during one of the searches last year.

MOO

wm

Not sure what's going on with my quotes on this Tapatalk app,

But what I was trying to say is I had never heard of that test about penile erections.

Are these the custody hearing photos you all are talking about? He looks worn out, defeated, angry....

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=19086889

"There are a lot of positives regarding Mr. Powell," (Judge Kathryn) Nelson said, noting that he no longer lived in his father's house and had been cooperative with all the visitation requirements.

I wonder what the Judge has to say about Josh Powell now.

Bear with me here. I've read just about every post and have been doing my best to comprehend this act of evil. But, there's one thing that keeps blaring at me in big neon letters.

RIGHTS!!!

Who's "rights"?

EVERY CASE has a statement or ten of the so-called accused, POI, suspect, whatever is the current PC term, rights. And I always ask myself, what about the victim's rights? Where were they? Why does our country seem to keep putting more and more emphasis on the perps rights? I know, I know, innocent until proven guilty, blah, blah, blah but its just so disheartening to see and hear about the killer's rights. Right to a fair trial, right to an attorney....

Something HAS TO BE DONE about Victim's / Children / Public / Citizen's RIGHTS. They have to be put first.

Ever heard the phrase - "Your rights stop where mine start." ?

Once some sick, creep violates ANYONE'S rights, then his/hers should be forfeited. Like the Soup Nazi - "NO RIGHTS FOR YOU!" (not to be funny)

LE, the courts - judges, attorneys, State Attorney's offices, DHS/CPS, the school districts - ALL OF THEM need a "rights overhaul". A re-write - where common sense and the innocent victims come first - have rights that are put above and beyond ANY perp, suspect, POI, rapist, murderer, pedo and their "rights".

ok ok - now I'm rambling (and still tearing up over this). I'll stop - but I hope ya'll understand what I'm trying to get out. We need a "RIGHTS movement" in this country and we need it badly.

JMHO

This is the only thing I've seen reported about the Social Workers condition. Has anyone heard anything else? That poor person.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...ons-explosion-20120206,0,7547036.story?page=2

(snip)
Ed Troyer, a spokesman for the Pierce County Sheriff's Department, said the social worker pounded on the door and windows after the fire broke out, but she couldn't help. She is being treated for "grave emotional trauma," a department statement said.

This is the only thing I've seen reported about the Social Workers condition. Has anyone heard anything else? That poor person.

http://www.latimes.com/news/nationw...ons-explosion-20120206,0,7547036.story?page=2

(snip)
Ed Troyer, a spokesman for the Pierce County Sheriff's Department, said the social worker pounded on the door and windows after the fire broke out, but she couldn't help. She is being treated for "grave emotional trauma," a department statement said.

That's the last report I saw. I hope we hear more about her condition today and that's she's going to be okay. :praying:

Supervised visitation SHOULD mean just that, like you meet us at McDonalds, but i guess if one was so determined they would use whatever means they could to accomplish this crime...I know hindsight is always 20/20 but I cant help but be so angry for the loss of those innocent children.

What a coward! and a Killer if he can do this we can assume the worse for poor Susan.

I only heard about this atrocity this morning, and I'm shocked and horrified. Maybe kind of numb. I've spent a few hours here reading, but I can't seem to tear myself away.

Seriously, I think if she were pounding on the doors and windows after the fire broke out she would need more than help for "emotional trauma." What other articles reported is she tried to pound on the door after he locked her out, not after the fire has started. Then she went on to call her supervisor.

It's coming from an LE spokesperson.
I trust their info more that various articles written by reporters without quotes from where the info came from.

JMO

(snip)

She will remain in my prayers. I can not imagine knowing those boys were in there and seeing the house explode.

She will never be the same.

Another life ruined by JP.

JP may have transported Susan in an actual trunk....like a wooden one.
Thinking of those charred wood chips found during one of the searches last year.

MOO

wm

and if she was still alive it would terrorize a child into NEVER forgetting!
The children were completely helpless that night.
Where did mommy go? here did daddy take her?
Why didn't she come back?

O/T the van in the fire..........same one he owned that midnight camping trip?

It's coming from an LE spokesperson.
I trust their info more that various articles written by reporters without quotes from where the info came from.

JMO

Well I don't. For one, it's not a direct quote, and for other, other articles reported she was pounding before the fire broke out so he would let her in (which he didn't, and then she went to her car to call her supervisor). And what do you think is going to happen if one pounds on the walls of the exploding house?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GibsonGirl