Josh Powell's House in WA blows up

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTH! OMG...just saw this on twitter.
So I guess Josh has now met his maker and is now judged by the supreme Judge and Susan's boys are now safely with her in heaven. SMH...WOW...just wow.

I've read those near-death accounts of suicides and it is never a good experience. First, they seem to do the life review like everyone else and feel all the pain (every bit -- but also joy) that they gave or did to others. So he actually experienced Susan's experiences when he killed her and the pain he caused others. Suicides then do not seem to go to a beautiful place like others because have to hang around the earth plane and see the pain their act caused others. When people who tried to commit suicide get revived they learn one thing -- You don't kill yourself.

Supervised visits should be held at the courthouse under armed guard supervision. That's how many of them are held in my county.

Supervised visits should be held at the courthouse under armed guard supervision. That's how many of them are held in my county.

Especially in the case like this one, where the mother went missing without a trace. I don't understand what they were thinking. Social worker brought the children in to his house? And obviously he easily prevented her from getting inside. So what good did this "supervision" do?

Prayers for the Cox family. What a tragedy!! I can't imagine losing a daughter and both of their grandchildren. Hopefully, Josh's father will grow a conscious and give them any information he might know about the whereabouts of Susan's remains. Josh is gone and can't go to jail, so if he knows anything tell this poor family!!!!!

These visits should never have been at anything other than a public location where he could truly be supervised, and searched for weapons prior to the visit.

There is absolutely no doubt in my mind what happened to Susan, and unfortunately, LE may never know where her remains are.

:maddening:

Yes!!! We are all searched before boarding planes these days and also whenever we walk through any security doorway. Josh was shown to be unstable and should have had to walk through security before he would be allowed access to his sons. What the hell is the matter with the agencies our tax dollars pay for??

Visits can be at any number of places- parents home is acceptable- while we are all outraged and heartbroken the truth is he had not been convicted or even credibly accused of physically hurting the boys.
And yes many felt he could hurt those boys when he had them with him but to imagine he would blow himself wouldn't have crossed my mind.

Sad to say but he clearly had a mission and had the visits been anywhere else he would have found away to accomplish that mission.

Not sure if this has been posted but it is a live news feed.
http://www.fox13now.com/live/

Yeah, but they didn't need to make it so easy for him.

This is devastating. At least they are with their mom.

Yes!!! We are all searched before boarding planes these days and also whenever we walk through any security doorway. Josh was shown to be unstable and should have had to walk through security before he would be allowed access to his sons. What the hell is the matter with the agencies our tax dollars pay for??

And most of us don't have spouses that gone "missing" when we get on planes. Why can innocent people be searched before getting on a plane but not someone like Josh Powell before allowing him a visit with his kids? Why weren't these visits held in a secure location requiring him to pass through a metal detector? Is that too much to ask?

Does this mean GUILTY? JP says, NO he wouldn't do anything to Susan, but he will their babies? RIP, Susan and her babies.
Hopefully, Susan will speak from the grave and tell... her whereabouts.

Do you think he can hear how ridiculous that sounds, he would never and yet he could kill his babies? The insanity of it.

thank god u guys are here!!! I just got home, logged in and saw the horror!!!!
started screaming NO NO NO!!!1 Hold your babies tight susan and Josh---may u burn in ever lasting HELL:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Per Kiirsi on the live link, Chuck told her that the boys opened the car door, ran into the house, Josh shut and locked the door.She smelled gas, went back to her car and the explosion. How sad.

I've read those near-death accounts of suicides and it is never a good experience. First, they seem to do the life review like everyone else and feel all the pain (every bit -- but also joy) that they gave or did to others. So he actually experienced Susan's experiences when he killed her and the pain he caused others. Suicides then do not seem to go to a beautiful place like others because have to hang around the earth plane and see the pain their act caused others. When people who tried to commit suicide get revived they learn one thing -- You don't kill yourself.

He knows what we all think of him now. May he never have a moment's peace where he is.

OMG!!!! What the he** is going on??? I can't believe this!!!

I just want to say to all of you, those who have befriended me here at WS, those who have welcomed me, even those who do not see eye to eye with me on other threads, my heart not only goes out to the boys, Susan (where ever you may be) the family that loved these children, but everyone of you who I know is hurting inside right now. You all fought a good fight for justice.

In the midst of this unfathomable tragedy, I hope you can find a peace and comfort to sustain you. If there is a silver lining, it's that Susan and her beloved children are together and as far away from this monster as Heaven and Hell will allow.

Susan Powell friend speaking on link provided above. She was called by the news station and ask if she heard. Friend called Susan's dad he was on his way to scene called the sheriff department and they confirmed to Susan's dad. Said case worker was taking children in when Josh pushed/shoved her out and she went to car to call to see what to do. Case worker smelled gas.

OMG! The email arrived 40 minutes before it happened. If only...
The saddest words in the world. So many mistakes. If only...he was arrested immediately after Susan went missing, if only...the visitation took place in a neutral place, if only...
Nothing will bring those boys back but I pray that the authorities that have power over these kind of situations will learn from this so that no other innocent lives will be lost because the suspect needed their rights protected.

Especially in the case like this one, where the mother went missing without a trace. I don't understand what they were thinking. Social worker brought the children in to his house? And obviously he easily prevented her from getting inside. So what good did this "supervision" do?

Like I said he was on a mission and it doesn't matter where that visit was he would have found away.

What I find really bizarre is that he did lock the Social Worker out. The house was already full of gas it didn't matter if she got inside it still would have blown- So he saved the worker- it is just mind boggling and too much to try and take in.

OMG! The email arrived 40 minutes before it happened. If only...
The saddest words in the world. So many mistakes. If only...he was arrested immediately after Susan went missing, if only...the visitation took place in a neutral place, if only...
Nothing will bring those boys back but I pray that the authorities that have power over these kind of situations will learn from this so that no other innocent lives will be lost because the suspect needed their rights protected.

That assumes his defense lawyer would have done anything after getting the e-mail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l