Joyce S & Nola C Put Money on Casey's Books

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if i were casey and in jail and was adamant that i didn't kill my daughter, i would not take the money. i'd tell my lawyer to give it to the searchers, instead of wasting it on chocolate bars and make up!

OVER $250 DEPOSITED INTO CASEY'S JAIL ACCOUNT

Complete strangers who feel sorry for Casey Anthony are depositing money into her jail account. On Monday, Eyewitness News reported how Casey was lonely in jail with no visitors except her attorney and no money to spend.

Just two days later, she has more than $250. Fifty dollars came from Nola C of ***. She's been following Casey's story nationally and, on the phone, she told Eyewitness News she's a good Christian who knows what jail is like and she wanted to make sure Casey could buy the basics like deodorant.
http://
snipped for space

Sorry but I don't think there's any deodorant out there that will be able to cover up this stink!

VB

Well gee................she's getting rewarded for LOSING her child, lying and stealing money.:banghead: :banghead:

What a waste. Huge waste. :crazy:

Nola and Joyce are names that older women would have. Maybe they're crime writers hoping to get a story or have been in jail themselves. I can imagine what it would be like to be a little child and get murdered, so I don't believe I'll be sending any money. Anyone with a brain can know how tough jail would be and that's enough for most to fly right and not want to ever risk going there. Casey now has more money to buy deodorant and personal needs than I usually have in a year's time. I say let her wipe her underarms with hand sanitizer and use all purpose cheap hand lotion and toothpaste.

I think it is kind of the old lady to donate money so Casey won't have to go without deodorant and such, but on the other hand it is also disturbing that people would want to fund these luxuries for a woman accused of killing her child. I suppose at the end of the day, I'm not putting my money there so I don't really care. She's allowed to have up to $500 so faulting peoples 'goodwill' (ha! - watch all the nutjobs donate now to get on TV) won't change it.

Well Scott P gets letters from female admirers, so nothing surprises me.

If you google Nola's name you'll see that she works for the jail in the finance department. I don't think the money came from her- I think it's her job to deposit it.

I guess I am alone in that I don't care who gives what to Casey. In the scheme of things it just doesn't matter.
If people want to give her their money so be it.

If you google Nola's name you'll see that she works for the jail in the finance department. I don't think the money came from her- I think it's her job to deposit it.
oh if that is true this thread is hilarious.

I guess I am alone in that I don't care who gives what to Casey. In the scheme of things it just doesn't matter.
If people want to give her their money so be it.

Not alone, I agree. Not even a remote interest, and that's sayin alot:crazy:

with all due respect.. if the news source is correct the Nola that sent in money is from a west cost area.. the one that works for the jail is east coast.. so I dont think its that one.

Um yeah there are posts missing. It has been locked all day. Just trying to open it up for discussion.
I am really not crazy. Well maybe just a little.

LOL..............I haven't been on, and by the time I got on it looked fine. I didn't know it had been locked...........It was just funny. Sorry.

Well, I know I'm sure not gonna' buy her any shrimp cocktail!!
Personally I do NOT think some of those items should be available even if you do have the money. It is suppose to be a jail!

We might have less people in jail if we didn't make them so comfortable. Give them the old Cool Hand Luke style jail! :behindbar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties