JR's story credible...?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
For Annette to say that that JR's story changed is also saying that he does have a story. I'd think it's normal for a 4 year old to change some things, but the all in black and squeaky shoes are facts that shouldn't be ignored since Misti did place JR as being awake. I can see why they're leery of blaming a black man, but why don't they want to further be able to identify an intruder or possible accomplice. Whichever fits.

imo Children tend to be Very honest, and if he was spoken to by the correct people right away, i tend to believe him. It would seem that professionals would have spoken with him due to the fact that they were told he was in the room with Haleigh and her case was classified as a child abduction.

Which goes along with LE saying Misty being the key to the timeline. Which if the cousin being there is true, it gives a whole new meaning to JR's statement (if JR made that statement) about the man bouncing on the couch. :eek:

I didn't hear this.May I please ask what and when did JR say this?What else did he say?Was any one with her cousin if he came?

I didn't hear this.May I please ask what and when did JR say this?What else did he say?Was any one with her cousin if he came?

I'm going to have to think about how this info came out. But it seems it came out from Crystal's side very recently. So whether it's true or not who knows. I'll see if I can find a link, BRB.

I'm going to have to think about how this info came out. But it seems it came out from Crystal's side very recently. So whether it's true or not who knows. I'll see if I can find a link, BRB.

Thank you very much.I am very interested in everything this little boy has to say.

Ok,Thank you very much.I believe this little boys story.I'm curious why would some ones shoes squeak?....

suznannec4444, Yes, I believe the child saw or heard something...especially about the Sofa bouncing..a child couldn't make that up.

What IF it was the floor boards squeaking when this man walked and the child thought it was his shoes squeaking? or the BED squeaking, bouncing the floor & causing the sofa to bounce....Hmmmm!

There's several places in my house where a heavy person makes my floors squeak when they step on that certain place in the floor...I can see how a child would think it was the shoes squeaking..instead of the floor...or the walls/floors of the bedroom.

suznannec4444, Yes, I believe the child saw or heard something...especially about the Sofa bouncing..a child couldn't make that up.

What IF it was the floor boards squeaking when this man walked and the child thought it was his shoes squeaking? or the bed squeaking, bouncing the floor & causing the sofa to bounce....Hmmmm!

There's several places in my house where a heavy person makes my floors squeak when they step on that certain place in the floor...I can see how a child would think it was the shoes squeaking..instead of the floor...

tennis shoes would squeaki if there wet.
I really like to see the picture of where the couch on the porch is locate and if near the bedroom window.

I really like to see the picture of where the couch on the porch is locate and if near the bedroom window.

Tennis shoes also squeak when a floor is wet from being mopped recently!

INTERESTING thought....I believe that the couch on the porch is on the outside wall immediately opposite the couch along the inside wall in the living room. Will have to take time to go back to the video from the house, but I am almost sure this is the case. This would place them almost back to back with the outside wall of the mobile home in between!

Ok,Thank you very much.I believe this little boys story.I'm curious why would some ones shoes squeak?

I just visited in the hospital, a nurse had on 'squeaky' shoes.........rubber crocs, she said how comfortable, but they have made noise since day 1.
She only wears them on day shift...........

INTERESTING thought....I believe that the couch on the porch is on the outside wall immediately opposite the couch along the inside wall in the living room. Will have to take time to go back to the video from the house, but I am almost sure this is the case. This would place them almost back to back with the outside wall of the mobile home in between!

Is there a window on that wall where the kids could have been standing on the living room couch looking out onto the porch couch?

That's what I thought too.Maybe the person was at the pond or something or it was raining.Who knows.But there were no footprints.The only thing I could think of is the person drove up very close to the door and took her to the car.But the dogs smelled Haleigh scent out the back the trail they went.No other persons footprints.It's just real strange.I really don't know.

Four times my tennis shoes have squeaked have been they were new, dry clean floor, wet floor, & after I wash them and they are dry...

I wonder if he remembered what they looked like or just heard them sqeaking.

That's what I thought too.Maybe the person was at the pond or something or it was raining.Who knows.But there were no footprints.The only thing I could think of is the person drove up very close to the door and took her to the car.But the dogs smelled Haleigh scent out the back the trail they went.No other persons footprints.It's just real strange.I really don't know.

If I'm not mistaken the dogs would have trailed her scent if she was carried, or if she was in a vehicle of some sort.

More details today on what JR said. I know in most cases what the kids say has turned out to be true. Bobby Cutt's little two year old was able to correctly tell that his mommy was in a rug.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/032509haleighs_mom_reveals_investigation_details

(snip)
The lawyer also shared with us new details about what she said happened the night Haleigh was taken. She says Ronald Junior, Haleigh’s brother, woke up when a man came into the house to see Misty Croslin, Ronald Cummings then girlfriend.

“What he stated to his mother was that he saw a black man in black clothing take Haleigh…she asked him, if you were asleep Junior how could you have seen that if you were asleep? And he said well I woke up because the man had squeaky shoes…and the couch was bouncing,” said Picazio.

Good point Suzi. I thought of that 2 yr old before when I was trying to evaluate whether or not Jr. could be telling an accurate story of what happened that night.

I'm still not sure. I agree that it's very possible. I wish we knew what Jr. had told the investigators that spoke with him immediately afterward (the ones that are trained in interviewing children).

I don't think that his Mother would have put words in his mouth but it's very easy to lead a story out of a small child without intending to do so. Honestly, I'm just not sure.

posted somewhere else.. sorry. no one's in this room

ETA: I was originally wondering what if there was a fight and that's why the couch bounced. Like maybe Misty got thrown onto the couch. Also what kind of shoes is WBG known to wear :waitasec:

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devanport
Back