Justin Bieber Antics

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No wonder he is so messed up! :doh:

Justin Bieber's Dad Partner In Crime

Justin Bieber's father helped facilitate the insanely stupid moves of his son that landed him in jail ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... 38-year-old Jeremy Bieber was not only present when Justin was arrested early Thursday morning ... he was one of the people who helped block off the residential street so his son could drag race.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/23/justin-bieber-dad-jeremy-bieber-dui-arrest-father/#ixzz2rEuo51SO

:thud:

Appalled... But not surprised...

Dad living vicariously through his famous son? :waitasec:

Justin Bieber's father helped facilitate the insanely stupid moves of his son that landed him in jail ... TMZ has learned.

Sources familiar with the situation tell us ... 38-year-old Jeremy Bieber was not only present when Justin was arrested early Thursday morning ... he was one of the people who helped block off the residential street so his son could drag race.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2014/01/23/justin-bieber-dad-jeremy-bieber-dui-arrest-father/#ixzz2rEuo51SO

:banghead: :banghead: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Nice work, Dad!

Going to be interesting to see what happens. Probation and rehab? I don't see jail time unless they want to make an example out of him.

He won't learn a darned thing from this, either, IMO.

I think you are right. Looks like the punishment is pretty light too. He won't care. His license is already suspended, what's another 6 months or a year? :waitasec:

For a first DUI offense, there is no minimum sentence and a maximum of six months, a fine of $250 to $500, and 50 hours of community service. For anyone under 21, there is an automatic six-month license suspension

First offense of a drag-racing offense nets a sentence of up to six months, a fine of $500 to $1,000, and a one-year license suspension.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/01/23/justin-bieber-reportedly-arrested-in-miami-beach/

How was he able to rent a car? Let alone a Lamborghini? Don't you have to be 25 to rent a car? :waitasec: I hope they also go after the club he was drinking at. He is only 19. :gavel:

On GMA they were talking about people trying to get arrested now, so they can be in jail with him! :doh:

For the affluent, renting a Lamborghini is not hard. Especially in Florida. It is not like going to Hertz or Avis. You can rent a Lamborghini for 2K a day or it could be provided to you by a dealership. I looked into renting one for my husband for fun. Not fun when I learned the rental price. Alas, I rented him a Mazda. Still foreign, right? :D

Unless he wants the look for making money, he should take a good look in a mirror. He's skinny, pale, and unhealthy looking. Even his teeth don't look so good.

$2,500 bond, represented by Roy Black. Justin Beaver will pay and be set loose.

I want to make a new thread about Bieber's arrests to see how many posts it gets compared to the thread about Miley's VMA performance.

It won't get nearly as much because there is no controversy in the story. We all agree he is messed up and not acting right.

Amazing how quickly fame and fortune can turn a nice little Christian boy into this spoiled brat.

I wondered where his parents have been. Instead of the spanking this kid so badly deserves, they are egging him on. (No pun intended.)

(
I think you are right. Looks like the punishment is pretty light too. He won't care. His license is already suspended, what's another 6 months or a year? :waitasec:

For a first DUI offense, there is no minimum sentence and a maximum of six months, a fine of $250 to $500, and 50 hours of community service. For anyone under 21, there is an automatic six-month license suspension

First offense of a drag-racing offense nets a sentence of up to six months, a fine of $500 to $1,000, and a one-year license suspension.

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2014/01/23/justin-bieber-reportedly-arrested-in-miami-beach/

But is it a felony? And what about being under the infleunce of prescription drugs (did he have a prescription?) and the resisting arrest charges? Can he please be deported?

ETA: It looks like resisting is a misdemeanor charge with up to a year in jail possible. http://www.brycefetter.com/RESISTING_AN_OFFICER.html

his bond was set at 2,500 dollars. i doubt he will learn a thing and it will be a rinse, lather, repeat just like lindsay lohan.

if he keeps it up he will not live to see 21.

his bond was set at 2,500 dollars. i doubt he will learn a thing and it will be a rinse, lather, repeat just like lindsay lohan.

if he keeps it up he will not live to see 21.

Yep, he's just turned into the male-version of the LL story....sad.

KanYe and JB and a lot of other celebs behaving badly can just pay off the egg damage or beat downs. Anyone else of normal means would be in jail. Affluenza at its' finest.

While watching the bond hearing, all I saw was JB's self-entitled attitude. It's a shame that this young man has surrounded himself with enablers and people who encourage his bad behavior. He can sing, dance, act, and could have an even more successful future. $2,500 is nothing to him, he just spent $75,000 at a strip club.

He could have easily hurt or killed someone this morning. I don't know if he realizes that. I wonder if his dad realizes that?

He needs some help, he's been acting out for a couple of years now, and it's only going to get worse. All IMO.

While watching the bond hearing, all I saw was JB's self-entitled attitude. It's a shame that this young man has surrounded himself with enablers and people who encourage his bad behavior. He can sing, dance, act, and could have an even more successful future. $2,500 is nothing to him, he just spent $75,000 at a strip club.

He could have easily hurt or killed someone this morning. I don't know if he realizes that. I wonder if his dad realizes that?

He needs some help, he's been acting out for a couple of years now, and it's only going to get worse. All IMO.

He is rapidly becoming one of the most hated celebrities out there. I doubt this will hurt his "success", because he has already made so many millions, it probably doesn't matter if he never earns another dime. He can easily live off the interest from his accounts.

However, to me, real success also includes a reputation as a decent, honorable person. So sad that seems to be out of vogue.

Gee thanks. :floorlaugh:

Uh oh! Are you Canadian?

He is rapidly becoming one of the most hated celebrities out there. I doubt this will hurt his "success", because he has already made so many millions, it probably doesn't matter if he never earns another dime. He can easily live off the interest from his accounts.

However, to me, real success also includes a reputation as a decent, honorable person. So sad that seems to be out of vogue.

Uh oh! Are you Canadian?

Indeed I am. See my avatar. :)

We don't always give you the bad boys. Ryan Gosling for example. We'll take him back. :loveyou:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back