Justin Bieber & Hailey Baldwin Are Engaged

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

MagnoliaMountain

Red Rose
Reaction score
Justin Bieber and Hailey Baldwin Are Engaged! He's 'Extremely Happy,' Says Source

Justin Bieber proposed to Hailey Baldwin!

The singer, 24, and the model, 21, got engaged on Saturday evening in the Bahamas during dinner at a local restaurant, according to TMZ which was the first to report the news.

“It’s kind of a surprise, but kind of not. Justin has been extremely happy these past few weeks,” a source tells PEOPLE. “He has known Hailey for a long time. This might seem sudden, but they know each other very well.”

Justin Bieber confirms engagement to Hailey Baldwin - CNN

Justin Bieber has broken his silence about his relationship with Hailey Baldwin and confirmed their engagement.The 24-year-old pop star posted a long note on his Instagram along with photos of him with his 21-year-old fiancee.

"Was gonna wait a while to say anything but word travels fast, listen plain and simple Hailey I am soooo in love with everything about you," the caption began. "So committed to spending my life getting to know every single part of you loving you patiently and kindLY."

Bieber wrote that he vows "to lead our family with honor and integrity letting Jesus through his Holy Spirit guide us in everything we do and every decision we make."

"My heart is COMPLETELY and FULLY YOURS and I will ALWAYS put you first!" Bieber wrote. "You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn't want to spend it with anybody else."

I still think he will get back together with Selena, once again...

I didn’t like the engagement ring it may have cost $2 million but it looks like something out of a Christmas cracker.

This is mental. It was just a few months ago that he was still trying to sort things out with Selena Gomez and now he has realized Hayley Baldwin is the love of his life? These days some 20-somethings are very immature; they do not fully comprehend what marriage and having a commitment to it entails. I feel and I apologize if this sounds blunt that many celebrities get confused between 1/ feeling desire and wanting to have sex with someone and 2/ loving someone and accepting that person as your life partner. So many actresses getting married to a different man every 2-3 years, what is that?
I am just happy for Selena Gomez. Maybe she doesn't realize it now but she could do so much better than someone like walking-tattoo uneducated Justin Bieber. I hope she manages to date a real man one day. She has gone through a lot with the lupus condition etc.

This is mental. It was just a few months ago that he was still trying to sort things out with Selena Gomez and now he has realized Hayley Baldwin is the love of his life? These days some 20-somethings are very immature; they do not fully comprehend what marriage and having a commitment to it entails. I feel and I apologize if this sounds blunt that many celebrities get confused between 1/ feeling desire and wanting to have sex with someone and 2/ loving someone and accepting that person as your life partner. So many actresses getting married to a different man every 2-3 years, what is that?
I am just happy for Selena Gomez. Maybe she doesn't realize it now but she could do so much better than someone like walking-tattoo uneducated Justin Bieber. I hope she manages to date a real man one day. She has gone through a lot with the lupus condition etc.

Sometimes it seems that it's just for the publicity. Whether it's a wedding or divorce, it puts them on the front page.

Alec Baldwin Confirms Niece Hailey Baldwin and Justin Bieber ‘Just Went Off and Got Married’

They just went off and got married,” Alec, 60, told the outlet, later adding he had only met Bieber “one time” but texts with Hailey “every now and then.”

PEOPLE was the first to report on Friday that the two stars had wed in a civil ceremony the day before, at a New York City courthouse. “They went ahead and did it without listening to anyone,” a source explained of the couple, who were seen walking into a courthouse where marriage licenses are issued. [...]

Hailey went on to claim in a since-deleted tweet that “I’m not married yet,” something a friend of the couple told PEOPLE she wrote because she “feels a civil ceremony and their ‘real’ wedding are two separate things.”

Justin Bieber Faces Backlash Over Pregnancy April Fool's Day Joke: 'That Is So Inconsiderate'

On Monday, the singer, 25, shared an ultrasound photo on Instagram without a caption, causing fans to imply that he and wife Hailey Baldwin were expecting their first child.

However, the model, 22, quickly clarified in the comments section, writing, “Very funny…”

But then, just minutes after he posted the ultrasound, Bieber shared a set of photos that showed Baldwin surrounded by medical professionals touching her stomach area. “If U thought it was April fools,” he wrote along with the three photos.

The singer went on to share a third photo — which was quickly liked by his wife — that showed the same ultrasound image, but with a puppy photoshopped in, seemingly confirming he was making a joke all along.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
welsh98
Back