Karen Read case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do You Think Karen Read is Guilty or Not Guilty? (You, not the Jury)

• Guilty of Murder or Manslaughter

Votes: 19 12.9%
  • Not Guilty of any of the Charges

Votes: 128 87.1%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
@Spectrix had some trouble posting a poll, so I'm going to post it for him.

Thank you so much @Knitty

It has been interesting just recently hearing from more people who believe Karen Read is guilty, despite the compelling evidence from expert witnesses.

I suspect some readers are discouraged from posting due to feeling that their opinion goes against the majority, or perhaps concerned that they may be belittled or expected to justify their beliefs.

As I write this, the jury are in hour 22 of deliberations. Hearing accounts from posters on both sides goes some way to helping us understand what might be going on in that jury room.

And I'm hopeful that this poll may give us a clearer picture of actual percentages of forum readers in each camp.

Last edited:
Please cast your vote at the top of this page

Further to this, I want to make it clear that your poll vote should reflect your personal thought, rather than what you might vote if you were on the jury.
It is clear that the Prosecution's case left a lot to be desired, but that is a separate issue.

I have suggested to our moderator @Knitty that the Poll be adjusted to clarify:

Do you personally think Karen Read struck John O'Keffe with her car, killing him.

Poll Options:
1. She struck and killed him, either intentionally or by accident.
2. She didn't strike him. She has been wrongly charged.

If you have thoughts on better implementation of wording, please let us know below.

Last edited:
She did not strike him. She has been wrongfully charged.

(Drinking and driving? Duh, every character in this saga who drove at all drove drunk.)

Just got interested in this case....trying to find details.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahtnamaS_06
Back