Karr admits infront of camera

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Jayelles said:
Many people were suspicious of the Ramseys because of the way they behaved post murder. That's ancient history now. The Ramseys, BPD and the media all played their parts in hindering the investigation and shoulder equal responsibility. Plus, it wasn't just teh Ramseys who were accused of this murder. Let's not forget that FLeet White and Santa have pointing fingers - Chris Wolf and others too. Let's not forget Ariana Pugh whom jameson admits to working hard to find proof that she was the girl in some child *advertiser censored* photographs.

There have been many, many victims.

I feel for any further victims who may have suffered at Karr's hands as a result of that hindered investigation - courtesy of Ramseys/BPD/Media - who shoulder equal responsibility.

ETA - what gets to me is the thought that if the Ramseys had only sat down with police and HELPED them - instead of worrying about themselves - maybe this guy would guy would have been arrested sooner.

I feel for his young innocent victims - more than anything else.
sorry- i disagree..how does one behave when the fingers are pointed at them so quickly-do u think they were trained to be falsely accused.
Now as soon as any crime is committed people lawyer up. They learned that from this case. If LE has u in their radar- u r done.
Its the botched investigation-not the ramseys who caused this- they just lost their daughter and they had to then suffer the attacks of people who didnt have a clue what happened.
I dont know how they lived thru it and in fact I am sure it didnt help patsy's cancer prognosis..the pain of losing a child is the worst there is-and the ramseys had nothing to do with that intruder coming in and doing it- they had to then become concerned that everything they said would be used against them so they said nothing.
And I dont blame them-i dont get how people thot they were unlikable-how is anyone toward a hostile public-its not fun to be suffering and also being asked questions that u are not used to-being under suspicion makes people clam up-
in all of the time together they never cracked-they never turned on each other-i cant believe they could act that well-it was real-they did not do it and they were accused of it at the same time they were dying inside from the loss of a child.

I totally agree with you NewTv. It's sad isn't it? I think we should all step back when someone is killed or abused and not be quick to accuse. I have no amniosty to those who think the Ramseys were or are guilty, but pray that we all learn from this. We who thought they were innocent were insulted or bashed by some as we were guilty of something for believing in the Ramseys. I hope that many condolenses are sent to the Ramseys saying we are sorry for what they have gone through. Again, this Karr is also do process of a trial and I'm not going to bash him also. some of my online friends think they(Ramseys) were or are guilty. Again, I love you, but don't agree
Amy

Yes, wasn't it Linda Arndt (sp) who said on LKL that when John Ramsey carried his child into the living room, she KNEW right then she was looking into the eyes of a killer?

Charlie said:
Its still early days yet. He very well could be the killer or just a nut. The fact that he was communicating with miichael tracey is unsettling. But from what i can see most people are just trying to digest whats going on rather than automatically dismiss the likelyhood this karr guy didnt do it. Personally i've allways thought the rams were the perps, right now i'm waiting for what the boulder police conference will bring at 12pm ET before i start even beginning to go one way or the other.
sorry-it doesnt matter what u think-they are not perps in the eyes of the law-they were never charged with anything..this guy is a perp...he has been charged..and it doesnt matter if he did this or not-he is still a perp-and a run away one at that.
There is nothing but ones imagination to attach a perp label to the ramseys..I am saying that this guy has more likelihood of having comitted this type of crime than the ramseys..and uu would still prefer to blame them..they were never charged-this guy was arrested and charged for a sex related crime.
He doesnt have to be guilty of this to be a better or more likely suspect then patsy..think it thru..I am not saying he is-I am saying to argue more on the side of the parents having done it, than a proven pedophile is insane..the first place to look once the parents cant be charged is at a sex offender.
Its someone proven untrustworthy in the exact arena that jon benet fell victim to- a sex crime.
Given the 2 possibilities u would still make justifications for accusing the ramseys and defend the pedophile-or cast doubt on it being him? WHY?
I think its tunnel vision and its a big mistake we make in our society.
You are more willing to let this perp have innocence until proven guilty than the ramseys? Thats just not logical imo.

dottierainbow said:
I totally agree with you NewTv. It's sad isn't it? I think we should all step back when someone is killed or abused and not be quick to accuse. I have no amniosty to those who think the Ramseys were or are guilty, but pray that we all learn from this. We who thought they were innocent were insulted or bashed by some as we were guilty of something for believing in the Ramseys. I hope that many condolenses are sent to the Ramseys saying we are sorry for what they have gone through. Again, this Karr is also do process of a trial and I'm not going to bash him also. some of my online friends think they(Ramseys) were or are guilty. Again, I love you, but don't agree
Amy
I understand..I dont have anything against those who thot the ramseys were guilty-but in the face of an alternative they still prefer the ramseys to a proven perp?? Thats when i get crazy..its no longer even logical-its personal.
Its just as damning to condem people who havent been proven guilty as it is to let perps walk around without accountability-this guy has all the traits one has when they committ a sex crime..it doesnt mean i dont give him the presumption of innocence-it means I give the same to the ramseys and would not be surprised if a pervert is in fact a killer..makes more sense to me than the parents (since they were scrutinized beyonf belief and nothing was there to charge them with).

newtv said:
sorry-it doesnt matter what u think-they are not perps in the eyes of the law-they were never charged with anything..this guy is a perp...he has been charged..and it doesnt matter if he did this or not-he is still a perp-and a run away one at that.
There is nothing but ones imagination to attach a perp label to the ramseys..I am saying that this guy has more likelihood of having comitted this type of crime than the ramseys..and uu would still prefer to blame them..they were never charged-this guy was arrested and charged for a sex related crime.
He doesnt have to be guilty of this to be a better or more likely suspect then patsy..think it thru..I am not saying he is-I am saying to argue more on the side of the parents having done it, than a proven pedophile is insane..the first place to look once the parents cant be charged is at a sex offender.
Its someone proven untrustworthy in the exact arena that jon benet fell victim to- a sex crime.
Given the 2 possibilities u would still make justifications for accusing the ramseys and defend the pedophile-or cast doubt on it being him? WHY?
I think its tunnel vision and its a big mistake we make in our society.
You are more willing to let this perp have innocence until proven guilty than the ramseys? Thats just not logical imo.

Firstly Karr isnt the perp because he was charged, its until hes proven guilty. Like-wise can be said for the ramseys, but i'm still entitled to believe who i think commited this crime. Secondly the only crime Karr was charged with was possession of child *advertiser censored* in california as far as i know hes not a sex offender. Like i said earlier i'm still trying to digest whats being reported and have not dismissed the likelyhood of karr being the murderer of JonBenet. I'm waiting for more concrete information.

Shelayne said:
Yes, wasn't it Linda Arndt (sp) who said on LKL that when John Ramsey carried his child into the living room, she KNEW right then she was looking into the eyes of a killer?
and she was dead wrong-cuz noone even believed it was john in the end-no one but her-the LE thot it was patsy..she was dead wrong.

I wonder if those in law inforcement are doing any T.V. interviews? The outspoken ones , especially those who have written books are probably in hiding.
Amy

Charlie said:
Firstly Karr isnt the perp because he was charged, its until hes proven guilty. Like-wise can be said for the ramseys, but i'm still entitled to believe who i think commited this crime. Secondly the only crime Karr was charged with was possession of child *advertiser censored* in california as far as i know hes not a sex offender. Like i said earlier i'm still trying to digest whats being reported and have not dismissed the likelyhood of karr being the murderer of JonBenet. I'm waiting for more concrete information.
he is a fugitive of the law for child *advertiser censored* charges-thats what i am referring to-not this crime..he is charged already in an earlier time..the ramseys were never charged before, during, or after..the facts speak to this-its not my opinion..Karr was on the run from child *advertiser censored* charges.

It just showed the extreme prejudice from the very beginning her little body was found. For her to go on LKL and blatantly make that "statement" was just unnerving. I cannot even imagine how the Ramseys felt.

dottierainbow said:
I wonder if those in law inforcement are doing any T.V. interviews? The outspoken ones , especially those who have written books are probably in hiding.
Amy
and what really fries me is ther he is saying he did it-and people are still doubting him-I mean why would anyone set that up?
He isnt winning a peace prize..he is admitting to killing someone who became a natinal treasure..what would he ever make it up for.

Shelayne said:
It just showed the extreme prejudice from the very beginning her little body was found. For her to go on LKL and blatantly make that "statement" was just unnerving. I cannot even imagine how the Ramseys felt.
it sure is-and a disgrace.

dottierainbow said:
Amy
and they should be-especially ashamed to day- it was a public lynching without a conviction

Here is a transcript of Karr's press interview:-

JK - "I was with JonBenet when she died"

Reporter - "Were there other people with you and her?"

JK - "no"

Reporter - "What happened to her?"

LONG PAUSE - suspect bites lip and looks around

Reporters "What happened in the last few minutes? Were you playing with her? What happened?"

JK - "Um...... her death was....an accident"

Reporter "So you were in the basement"

Pause

JK - "Yes"

Reporter "So can you tell us about your connections to the Ramsey family?"

JK - "Uh. No comment"

Reporter - "How did you get into the basement?"

PAUSE - JK shakes his head

JK "No comment"

Reporter - "And how do you feel now? How are you being treated?"

JK - "Um...I'm being treted OK"

Reporter - "How long had you known JonBenet?"

JK - "Uh No comment"

Reporter - "What have you been doing since you left the United States?"

Interview interrupted - suspect led away

http://video.ap.org/v/en-ap/v.htm?g=406E7BAA-42B5-4F2C-922D-4EF0C3EC6BC4&f=sccha&fg=copy

dottierainbow said:
Amy
I wouldn't want my mug all over the tube with my misstatements rubbed in my face, if I were them. But I am NOT them and I would want to apologize--if this is, as it certainly seems, the real perp. I would feel that was the very least I could do.

For the Ramseys this will be such a hollow victory.

This guy is such a wimp--He looks and sounds gay--Still waiting for actual evidence--This could be a false confession--but he is definitely a pervert

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat
Back