Karr Released?!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Buzzm1 said:
Ahnuld found a cut-rate deal on a couple of Economy Class tickets on a no-frills DC-3 and they are flying Karr back to CA (Petaluma, this time) as we speak. Ahnuld will make sure money isn't wasted, as it has been, by other less budget-conscious states (notice that he didn't mention any names).

Well, good for Ahnuld...he's not my fave but at least I have some hopes that he will do this one right. Good heavens, I am so annoyed right now. I think I will go apply for Mary Lacy's job. Not that I have any education or qualifications for it, but apparently not needed there :doh:

Buzzm1 said:
Bubba said that he, and his friends, will keep a good hold on Karr. Not to worry.
Hi Buzz. How 'ya doing? I hope Karr does serve some time.Gee, wish they could charge him for obstruction. Makes me sick to think he will sue for all this. But the Boulder Da's office make me even madder.Fox is saying he was picked up purely for Tracey's emails.I hope this is not the only reason.i bet Tracey is busy thinking of how he is going to spend the money from his new book.:sick:

BirdieBoo said:
Well, good for Ahnuld...he's not my fave but at least I have some hopes that he will do this one right. Good heavens, I am so annoyed right now. I think I will go apply for Mary Lacy's job. Not that I have any education or qualifications for it, but apparently not needed there :doh:
Yeah, not a bad idea. Do you think they'd like a big mouth Aussie as I 'd be happy to be your assistant.I do'nt have any qualifictions either but I can paint and make coffee.:clap: :clap: :clap:

RiverRat said:
Per Dan Caplis!

Edited to add that KNOW is reporting that California does want him on the five counts of Child *advertiser censored*. So Boulder will hold him until???

They need to investigate this guy further. He may still be responsible for many crimes against kids all over the country. Competent detectives in California may be able to get the job done. The boulder pd did a flimsy investigation into Karr so far. They couldn't have done a comprehensive investigation in only a week. The boulder police department is lazy and incompetant and nobody should be confindent in the job they've done so far. Just look at their crazy actions so far. They dismiss his involvement too easily based on the family testimony of his wherebouts and dna. That is about all they've done. No handwriting analysis or anything else. They havn't investigated his wherebouts with a fine tooth comb. The brother continues to lie about knowing Ramsey. Did they check his brothers DNA? They should.

Yeah...so much for those little inconveniences called civil rights and probable cause.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kcee
Back