Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings Her Ladyship.

I just find myself landing on "sometimes evil just drops on to this planet unexpectedly" about her. Nothing else really lines up. I just think she's some freak of nature (which is also what got me interested in this case in the first place).

Agreed.I find it interesting that people sort of think that they can "interview" her or with some formula or particularly tough questions extract the truth out of her. My latest theory is that there is no dialog possible with her. Literally. That is why anyone, anyone at all who involves themselves with her in any way comes to chaos and mayhem. Dialog is an exchange between two people of information, etc. Since her personality uses every human interaction not to communicate, but to gather energy, ammunition, and weaponry to manipulate her universe. There is no way interaction can ever be safe. A reporter doing an interview becomes a pawn and a tool of destruction.

Agreed.I find it interesting that people sort of think that they can "interview" her or with some formula or particularly tough questions extract the truth out of her. My latest theory is that there is no dialog possible with her. Literally. That is why anyone, anyone at all who involves themselves with her in any way comes to chaos and mayhem. Dialog is an exchange between two people of information, etc. Since her personality uses every human interaction not to communicate, but to gather energy, ammunition, and weaponry to manipulate her universe. There is no way interaction can ever be safe. A reporter doing an interview becomes a pawn and a tool of destruction.

The only one who seemed somehow immune was Ryan Owens who now is the only one I'd like to see interview the foreperson (but really I don't want to see him interviewed anymore).

Never heard of it! I will have to find it now...wonder if it's out on DVD's? I have ALL the Downton Abbey's and watch it over once a year and catch up from the beginning for the new season. Obsessed. I even make myself little tea trays...it's kinda sick. In a good way. Is this anything related to Jack the Ripper or nothing at all?

. . .

Ha! I do this too, Katie. We will have to trade pictures next time. :)

No doubt you have also watched the new Upstairs/Downstairs?
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/programs/series/upstairs-downstairs-season-2/

When I was jonesing for something between seasons of all, I found a show where they had people from 200x volunteer to take the roles of such a household and live like their characters for some months.

It was quite fascinating!

http://www.pbs.org/manorhouse/

:seeya:

I read a bit about Perryville Prison yesterday. From what I saw, even if CMJA got LWOP, she would be tormented if not tortured. It made me feel better...a bit.

I'm with those who, after hearing the juror talk, wonder how she was even sentenced to M1. I wonder if something happened before the penalty phase to change the outlook of those 4 holdouts.

IMOO, the foreman might have been the only holdout at first and convinced 3 to go along. I'm proud of the 8 who did not give in. He seems like the strong-arm type to me.

BBM-yea, me too. It makes me sick what some murderers get to do in prison while the one they killed can't do anything because they murdered them. For example:

Melinda Loveless Interview in Prison - YouTube

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/masterpiece/programs/series/upstairs-downstairs-season-2/

When I was jonesing for something between seasons of all, I found a show where they had people from 200x volunteer to take the roles of such a household and live like their characters for some months.

is DA on dvd? Do u know? I know I have been under a rock, but I have only heard about it recently. Sounds like a good one.

I was at an event recently, I will just classify it as a conservative crowd - NO not in a politic sense ....

A very nicenlady came up to me, commented that I looked like the actress who plays Lady Mary. We kibitz or 'conversated' about DA. I contemporaneously ended the topic with " well Lady Mary and I do have something in common, we have both ended up with Turks in our bed."

ttfn

Oh my gosh, I think Lady Mary is ugly!!

Just kidding, she is beautiful as you you must be. Did you hear the actress Michelle Doctney? I think is her name, sing? Beautiful. Wish I could remember the name of the song. Something about The ? who lives down the street. The song is as pretty as she is.

Thank You Deb2e!

I appreciate reading about the jurors (here at WS). I can't bear to watch any video (post non-verdict).
First degree, premeditated murder with horrendous cruelty is a great start. I'll stand with the Alexander family's choices through to the end. I feel much better getting the opinions of WS posters because I feel we're all here for one purpose -
"Justice for Travis and his family . . ."

CowWave (2).gif

alternet jurior told arizonia republic ..she would have voted dp Jodi showed no remorse and didn't believe abuse...none will tell who didn't want dp but gender had nothing to do with it.

is DA on dvd? Do u know? I know I have been under a rock, but I have only heard about it recently. Sounds like a good one.

I first watched the entire Season 1 on Netflix Now I own them all. :)

It's totally addicting. I was recovering from pneumonia so would get up in the morning, make my little British tea tray, take it to my bed and watch it. I was probably also talking to my cats with a British accent. Beware.

And btw, Mr. Bates? He's mine. :)

Oh I would totally do something like that. Only if I could be a "her Ladyship" though. I'd be the spazzy one who's getting drunk at the dinner table and breaking things and busting out of her corsets. It would be a blast.

The only one who seemed somehow immune was Ryan Owens who now is the only one I'd like to see interview the foreperson (but really I don't want to see him interviewed anymore).

We've got this guy over here - Jeremy Paxman - nicknames include Paxo (which is the name of a sage and onion stuffing mix :floorlaugh:) and 'the Rottweiller' - which, if you see him in action, is particularly apt.

My dream interview would be Paxo and Jodi, or Paxo and LaViolette or Paxo and Mr. Brewer or even Paxo and jury foreman.

My apologies America for Piers Morgan. I can't apologise enough (grovel, grovel, hangs head in shame lol) :please:

If I could, I would send you this bloke instead:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sHsWPQP7qj8

It's totally addicting. I was recovering from pneumonia so would get up in the morning, make my little British tea tray, take it to my bed and watch it. I was probably also talking to my cats with a British accent. Beware.

Oh I love doing that as well. Having a nice tray with English tea, some nibbles (little sandwiches, decadent pastries, fresh fruit...) and watching those BBC serials. North and South with Richard Armitage (swoooon) is my favourite. Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett is another. I'm going to look up the ones you all have suggested and get it asap!

And it's not ZEE, folks. It's ZED. Rhymes with 'sugar on the bread' (old ABC nursery rhyme) :giggle:

I'm catching up, was out foraging for food. You guys DID catch our Ponytail is gonna be on Dr. Drew Tuesday? She's tweeting it so I can share it now too! YES!

I've been calling the guy with the ponytail, ponytail. Now I feel kinda stupid. Hope everyone knows when I said Ponytail looked pizzed when he left, I meant the guy that brushed off the media.

I've been calling the guy with the ponytail, ponytail. Now I feel kinda stupid. Hope everyone knows when I said Ponytail looked pizzed when he left, I meant the guy that brushed off the media.

Oh there's a whole group of people with their own code names who have called him Ponytail too. Ponytail confusion! ;)

No I have not heard about the song. I need me some DT. Too long period in production.

Selridges w Jeremy Oixen just concluded and I enjoyed that as all as shopping at Selfridges.

Oh my gosh, I think Lady Mary is ugly!!

Just kidding, she is beautiful as you you must be. Did you hear the actress Michelle Doctney? I think is her name, sing? Beautiful. Wish I could remember the name of the song. Something about The ? who lives down the street. The song is as pretty as she is.

http://kristinarandle.com/blog/jodi...darryl-brewer-interview/?onswipe_redirect=yes

Darryl says that when Jodi got involved with PPL (& Travis), she stopped paying her half of the bills and their house went into foreclosure. I think Jodi was sinking a lot of her money at this time into PPL (as well as into visiting Travis) and that's why she couldn't pay her bills.

I think another untouched upon aspect of this case is the money aspect as far as PPL. Surely, Jodi lost money at PPL rather than raking it in like Travis. That probably led to her rage, too. Not only was she not gonna marry the young, good-looking, upstanding guy with the big house and success, she had sunk her server's earnings into PPL and not been successful (I'd assume not paying her bills also hurt her credit). When it became apparent the that she wasn't going to get to live off of Travis's success, she was forced to look at what she had lost financially (money she spent on PPL & travel to see Travis and now she wasn't seeing a return on her investment - marriage to Travis) and in terms of her credit.

I think there were some financial issues at work here as well. (None of this is an excuse and is all Jodi's own doing.)

I also think one of the main reasons the Hughes were trying to get Jodi away from Travis was aside from being crazy, she was bad for his business. Chris said on Tricia's radio program a few weeks ago something to the effect of Travis had lost focus on PPL and wasn't pulling in 6 figures like had previously once he was involved with Jodi. Since PPL is a multi-level marketing deal, if Chris was above Travis, he'd have direct knowledge that Travis was making less and would stand to lose money himself if Travis didn't pull in as much money. (I hope that makes sense. I am not saying the Hughes wanted her to go away because it meant less money for them but that rather, like any boss or manager, you'd be concerned if a relationship was getting in the way of an employee's work.) I also think this ended up further playing into Travis & Jodi's break-up. Travis's PPL friends were telling him Jodi was bad for his business. I think he really liked Jodi and may have even wanted to make a future with her at one time, but started to see that was out of the question because it would alienate his business associates who saw that Jodi was bad for business (and some also saw the crazy way before Travis did).

I think that Jodi believes she had put a lot of time, energy, and money into the relationship with Travis and if he wouldn't marry her and wasted her time, energy, and money, he was gonna pay.

Oh I love doing that as well. Having a nice tray with English tea, some nibbles (little sandwiches, decadent pastries, fresh fruit...) and watching those BBC serials. North and South with Richard Armitage (swoooon) is my favourite. Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett is another. I'm going to look up the ones you all have suggested and get it asap!

And it's not ZEE, folks. It's ZED. Rhymes with 'sugar on the bread' (old ABC nursery rhyme) :giggle:

Rose, Rose, Rose .. Sherlock Holmes with Jeremy Brett???

He was good granted, but are you not au fait with the latest incarnation of Sherlock with the wondrous Benedict Cumberbatch and Frodo Baggins himself Martin Freeman?

I know it's popular in the US, so I'm hoping you've seen it, but if you haven't I can highly recommend.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vydmN9pzDzg

KCL-
I was kind of expecting Tanisha to do a victim's impact statement. I realize it's a very large family and perhaps the entire family couldn't get up and speak. Whenever Travis's family was shown on TV, my eyes were always drawn to Tanisha, probably because she's so stunningly gorgeous but also because her face showed such determination. I also thought she might talk in her victim's impact statement about how Travis's death changed her life and brought her back to LDS.
I thought Steven & Samantha did wonderfully, but any reason why Tanisha didn't talk?

In response to being asked why the foreman spoke out soooner:
@jdemboyz he did agree to it! We all thought it was best to just take the wknd to relax! We've been at this so long we wanted a break!

As an alt on this trial, I am very disgusted with what our "foreman" has said! Please know that we didn't all feel this way!!! #jodiarias

I was an alt in this trial and I am devastated by the outcome! I have been in touch with his sister and friends! Keep praying!

I loved Juan!! He was sooo passionate for Travis and his family! He was Travis's voice! I understood!

To Chris: @cshughes was nice meeting you today!! This picture is too funny!

yes I will be interviewing Tuesday and will let u know with who once I get the okay!!!

I hate to say this but I think wilmott did just enough to put doubt in jurors minds!Not mine but I do think that possibly happened

It's so crazy how many people watched! I've been able to talk to his friends and sister and I love them all!!!

Being asked about interviews: @angel7878 I have....not surprised by them honestly! Just confirms she is a disgusting person! She will continue to bash Travis's name:/

@jdemboyz awe thank u! I asked her ALOT of questions! Idk why he broke it...maybe so he could be the first?! It's a shame really!

When asked at what point did you know she was not being truthful?
in opening statements when we heard all the stories!Then it was confirmed when she took the stand! Everything she said was a lie![/quote]

I really cannot believe this foreman something is wrong with him anfd he should have been removed. Can only hope with this next jury they don't allow a fame *advertiser censored* on. Just sick over this guy, this is a serious trial many many lives affected and he is so selfish and obviously a bit of a narcisist hisself. Uggghhh.

which I find disturbing in a journalist for what I believe is the "paper of record" for AZ's largest city. How does the Republic allow a "reporter" to have demonstrable views on the news and players? It's one thing if he was an Opinion or Editorial page writer but he purports to present the "news".

Some of his "news" articles contain barely concealed venom which he allows to spill over into basically becoming a defense mouthpiece who uses his media presence to trash the victim seemingly just because it's a way to "hate on" Juan Martinez. I find it pretty despicable because I don't think Kiefer honestly cares about Arias or Travis Alexander and his family-he just seems motivated by hate for Martinez. I find that really odd.

The article I quote below just floored me. As did the ones where he champions poor Alyce who he said, "held her own against Prosecutor Juan Martinez" and another where he went in search of support for Samuels diagnosis of poor Jodi's PTSD and others where he repeats the "death threats" against defense witnesses and attorneys. He's sure not like any real journalists I ever met.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/03/28/arias-prosecutors-conduct-questioned/2029913/

Apparently I've been missing some of this news - (a) because of work I haven't been able to keep up with the board as much as I would like to and (b) I stopped my subscription to the AZ Republic several years ago - I guess if people like Kiefer are reporting the "news" in there, it makes me even more glad that I don't get the newspaper anymore! The more I hear about him, the less I respect him - unbelievable that he is so biased. :banghead:

The media today sure isn't what it used to be - too many strong opinions rather than unbiased news and reporting - very sad!

Have you seen Mr. Bates, when he was younger? The actors name escapes me. I think it is Brendon Cates, I don't remember. Anyway he was in a T.V. movie adapted from a Catherine Cookson novel. The name is right on the tip of my tongue. What a hunk, and sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pizzaguy