KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot that tidbit! The guard wearing latex gloves.

Also sources report to me she said nothing in the chambers hearing but her bottom lip was quivering.

Hmm. I wonder if she's overwhelmed by all the people after being alone 23/7? Poor baby. Don't worry, Jodi--you're going to have a little cell on Death Row all to yourself very soon!

I don't think it should be a surprise to anyone why she is in full shackles with armed guards...she is a convicted killer. Guilty of premeditated murder, with extreme cruelty. I have to say, those chains suit her well. Welcome to reality Killer! It's about time she has that smirk wiped of her face. JMO

I think that is exactly why she was flanked by the armed guards yesterday. No one has forgotten what this woman is capable of doing.

No one is going to forget how cruelly she butchered a defenseless man.

No one knows what is going on in that head of hers and she should be considered dangerous at all times.

IMO

I think that is exactly why she was flanked by the armed guards yesterday. No one has forgotten what this woman is capable of doing.

No one is going to forget how cruelly she butchered a defenseless man.

No one knows what is going on in that head of hers and she should be considered dangerous at all times.

IMO

Exactly! Like dealing with a poisonous snake--you can't take any chances.

Also sources report to me she said nothing in the chambers hearing but her bottom lip was quivering.

Curious about what she's so afraid of at this point? Afraid she wouldn't get her delay?

Let's see, supposed to be 106 degrees ALL WEEKEND LONG. :jail: Enjoy your solitary, sweltering weekend, CMJA.

Enjoy your nice cool air conditioning, KCL. Maybe take in a movie, go dancing, meet the girls and have a great dinner out, dip in the pool, a nice frosty Margarita, get a soft as a baby's butt mani/pedi? Ah the wonderful ways you can just pamper yourself. :floorlaugh: Have a great weekend, KCL. :heartbeat:

I'm headed up to Sedona in about an hour and have tons of friends up there this weekend. I'm going to a Super Moon drumming and gonna drink wine, try my friend's key lime pie and relax. I feel ok going as my brother seems much better now (was worried about leaving him but now I'm not).

:seeya:

Hmmm, afraid that she was going before the whole country being shown in her prison stripes? I bet she had a big ole hissy fit when she found out she and Willmott wouldn't be dressed as twins.

Hmmm, afraid that she was going before the whole country being shown in her prison stripes? I bet she had a big ole hissy fit when she found out she and Willmott wouldn't be dressed as twins.

But she and Valerie, the bailiff kinda were. It was a bit creepy. Valerie though didn't have the same accessories, the noisy ones. :jail:

I'm headed up to Sedona in about an hour and have tons of friends up there this weekend. I'm going to a Super Moon drumming and gonna drink wine, try my friend's key lime pie and relax. I feel ok going as my brother seems much better now (was worried about leaving him but now I'm not).

Sounds perfect. We'll be with you in spirit!!
Super Moon Drumming Event - Sedona - YouTube

Let's see, supposed to be 106 degrees ALL WEEKEND LONG. :jail: Enjoy your solitary, sweltering weekend, CMJA.

Enjoy your nice cool air conditioning, KCL. Maybe take in a movie, go dancing, meet the girls and have a great dinner out, dip in the pool, a nice frosty Margarita, get a soft as a baby's butt mani/pedi? Ah the wonderful ways you can just pamper yourself. :floorlaugh: Have a great weekend, KCL. :heartbeat:

Seriously, the jail is not air conditioned? Any type of cooling at all?

Seriously, the jail is not air conditioned? Any type of cooling at all?

Swamp cooling. Once monsoons.hit they are useless. Even with a dry heat they sometimes cane be useless

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I'll keep your brother in my prayers this weekend. Have fun!

Swamp cooling. Once monsoons.hit they are useless. Even with a dry heat they sometimes cane be useless

How does that work? Do the inmates each have one, or is there some sort of central system that uses the swamp coolers?

Ok, I did it. I just tweeted this.

and @michaelbkiefer can kiss my a$$ for the ways he constantly diminishes crime victims and their families including to my own face.

But I edited in the dollar signs for WS.

But she and Valerie, the bailiff kinda were. It was a bit creepy. Valerie though didn't have the same accessories, the noisy ones. :jail:

Katie - When she walked into the courtroom shackled, could everyone in the court actually HEAR the chains rattling?

Have a fantastic time! Glad your brother is doing well enough for you to not worry....

At 11:11 am I had 1019 hits on my blog so far today. :rockon:

First time I hit quadruple digits. It must be the Arias shackles factor. It's already past 1100 now in 6 minutes.

I have one and like it!

I grew.up with one....and hated it. Lived with my parentd briefly while pregnant whike our house was being bought and ohhhh man.....misery in the summer. I just couldn't go back to.that stuff unless i had to...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members