KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KCL . . . is your blog "public" or just for WS members to read?

I love your stories! So well-written and touching . . .

KCL:

Can you tell me if Juan is still precluded from arguing lack of remorse during the mitigation phase?

I think that the new jury should read every single Tweet that Tw@t sent out thru various losers.

And I want Juan to bring up her sudden miraculous eyesight healing--she doesn't wear the glasses at all when there's no jury to manipulate.

I'm also praying for an all-female jury. I don't want another "savior complex" male who falls for her BS and eyelash batting!

KCL,
Hi. I read your blog when you first began, and then life happened and I got busy. Got back to it this morning and just have to say you really have a creative flair for writing. And I couldn't stop reading. It's that good. Better than a novel that you can't put down, because it's up to the minute, real life, real heartache, real joy. Thank you for sharing your life with us.

KCL:

Can you tell me if Juan is still precluded from arguing lack of remorse during the mitigation phase?

I think that the new jury should read every single Tweet that Tw@t sent out thru various losers.

And I want Juan to bring up her sudden miraculous eyesight healing--she doesn't wear the glasses at all when there's no jury to manipulate.

I'm also praying for an all-female jury. I don't want another "savior complex" male who falls for her BS and eyelash batting!

Wouldn't that be wonderful? Agree with all you said. There is a lot I wish JM would bring up this time, if the judge allows.

Hi guys!

Still out of town on my iPad so will be brief. Makayla my blog is public...anyone can read it! I moderate comments though.

Thank you Curious! I'm glad you're finding my little stories worth reading! I'll write more later tonite when I get back home.

Lieb, that's a good question. Usually "anything goes" in closings so I don't know...I'll ask around. :seeya:

You're soooo right (ILikeToBendPages). I actually took it from one of my favorite readings 'THE ANCHOR HOLDS'; God being the Anchor.

CowWave (2).gif

Much like " Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen." Hebrews 11:1

And everyone knows swamp coolers are just as good as normal A/C and that they keep you comfy cool and......:notgood: no, no, there I go again, lying like a flatfish. Swamp coolers suck.

We have lived in Arizona for 52 years. swamp coolers work just fine as long as the humidity is low, which it is for most of the year in Arizona. During the monsoon season- July thru August-swamp coolers just can't keep up, but the bill is still hundreds of dollars less. The best solution is to have a dual unit, with both swamp and A/C.

We have lived in Arizona for 52 years. swamp coolers work just fine as long as the humidity is low, which it is for most of the year in Arizona. During the monsoon season- July thru August-swamp coolers just can't keep up, but the bill is still hundreds of dollars less. The best solution is to have a dual unit, with both swamp and A/C.

But they don't have that in jail! Must be horrible!

And everyone knows swamp coolers are just as good as normal A/C and that they keep you comfy cool and......:notgood: no, no, there I go again, lying like a flatfish. Swamp coolers suck.

I just returned from a convention / show. There was an exhibitor of these "swamp coolers" there. He said they work best in dry / arid environments. They have a range of from 10 - 30 degrees above ambient temperature (ideally).

We had one that we tried to use last summer for our outdoor area, we live in southeast Texas where it is very hot and humid. The air that blew out was barely cooler than the outdoor air, so we ended up not even using it plus it was too loud. Not worth it. I'm sure that indoors in Arizona would be better, still nothing like AC though.

All I can think to say, is thank you Lord for AC. :hug:

George Zimmerman's forensic expert Vincent Di Maio crashed and burned in our case:

http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/flipped/

Oh happy day I finally figured out/fixed my browser issues :scared:and just finished reading your most recent post ... which talk about a Perry Mason moment ... seriously blew my mind! Kudos to Cathy Hughes and a certain book about forensic pathology - she's brilliant and a real life hero to be sure!

DT:seeya:

I just returned from a convention / show. There was an exhibitor of these "swamp coolers" there. He said they work best in dry / arid environments. They have a range of from 10 - 30 degrees above ambient temperature (ideally).

We had one that we tried to use last summer for our outdoor area, we live in southeast Texas where it is very hot and humid. The air that blew out was barely cooler than the outdoor air, so we ended up not even using it plus it was too loud. Not worth it. I'm sure that indoors in Arizona would be better, still nothing like AC though.

All I can think to say, is thank you Lord for AC. :hug:

See, if it is that dry, I can operate as my own little evaporative cooling unit, just by sweating enough. If there is air moving, and plenty of water to drink, no problems.

Here in beautiful South Eastern PA, the annual Humidity Festival is about to go into full swing. They absolutely suck here, because the air is already wringing wet.

So I'll add to my list of many things to be grateful for: Not being stuck in jail with only a dang swamp cooler. :jail:

Excellent post and your family had an outstanding prosecutor.

She sure was. I will write more about her down the line..she's just an amazing person.

I just posted a couple more pics of her that I found (well a newspaper article I dug up from how she looked back during our trials). Thanks for reading. :)

KCL:

Did you see the latest that Kiefer wrote regarding the released sidebar transcripts from Arias?

Jodi tortured her pets and told Laviolette that she "slapped and poked at her dog and cat" and that it "rose to the level of torture." She also "squeezed her cat in anger.":stormingmad:

It didn't come in. Too prejudicial. Un-freaking-believable.

Jodi is a pure psychopath. She needs to be euthanized.

KCL:

Did you see the latest that Kiefer wrote regarding the released sidebar transcripts from Arias?

Jodi tortured her pets and told Laviolette that she "slapped and poked at her dog and cat" and that it "rose to the level of torture." She also "squeezed her cat in anger.":stormingmad:

It didn't come in. Too prejudicial. Un-freaking-believable.

Jodi is a pure psychopath. She needs to be euthanized.

I agree.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member