KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George Zimmerman's forensic expert Vincent Di Maio crashed and burned in our case:

http://twoinnocents.wordpress.com/2013/06/25/flipped/

KCL, I was so surprised to see the link for this very article by you show up on my facebook feed because one of the pages that I follow recommended it. I was so proud, like "Hey, that's my friend KCL who wrote that!!" Congrats on catching the attention of people by writing such a great article.

(PS.. I am sure a certain male writer wishes he could attract attention by writing intelligent article with facts and good writing but sadly, he has no talent so he write inflammatory BS in a vain attempt at popularity, lol)

KCL, I was so surprised to see the link for this very article by you show up on my facebook feed because one of the pages that I follow recommended it. I was so proud, like "Hey, that's my friend KCL who wrote that!!" Congrats on catching the attention of people by writing such a great article.

(PS.. I am sure a certain male writer wishes he could attract attention by writing intelligent article with facts and good writing but sadly, he has no talent so he write inflammatory BS in a vain attempt at popularity, lol)

Wow...that's cool. I'm interested in knowing which page promoted it! (you can pm me if you'd like). And thanks for the other compliment too. ;)

It was on the website "Justice for Devon and Damon Routier" which I am not sure can be linked her because it is on Facebook, bit it is a group page, not a personal page so I think it is ok to say the name of it!

It was on the website "Justice for Devon and Damon Routier" which I am not sure can be linked her because it is on Facebook, bit it is a group page, not a personal page so I think it is ok to say the name of it!

Was DiMaio on that case too?

OK - How is life in Sedona and how is your brother ?

Oh I'm back home now and trying to keep my brother out of the hospital. He's not good. But we go to the clinic tomorrow to start him on a new medication that....fingers crossed......been a rough couple weeks.:truce:

Oh I'm back home now and trying to keep my brother out of the hospital. He's not good. But we go to the clinic tomorrow to start him on a new medication that....fingers crossed......been a rough couple weeks.:truce:

I hate to hear that my friend...I've got an alcoholic brother trying to take care of another brother in Cali.....

I hate to hear that my friend...I've got an alcoholic brother trying to take care of another brother in Cali.....

Wow, that's sounds challenging. My gallbladder is disallowing me from becoming an alcoholic at the moment so I'm an apple juice a holic for another day. Off to crash w my lovely heating pad. Sexy! :seeya:

Wow, that's sounds challenging. My gallbladder is disallowing me from becoming an alcoholic at the moment so I'm an apple juice a holic for another day. Off to crash w my lovely heating pad. Sexy! :seeya:

Good Night, baby. We're all good. :seeya:

Good morning fellow Katie fans!

After spending a couple of weeks quietly cruising the Norwegian Fjords, I am home again. The luggage and dirty clothes are still in the car, I'm jet-lagged and what is the first thing I do?

Come here to catch up on all the wonderful posts I missed and read every new entry on Two Innocents! Natch!

I spent a great deal of time on the deck of the ship, wrapped in blankets and came to a new sense of admiration for my Norwegian grandfather and his family. A breath-taking beauty during the brief, cool summer hides away the tough life they lived. My great-grandfather was a fisherman and out in the most horrendous weather while his large family huddled in their home during the long, cold winter.

There was no news, often no seriously, over-priced internet with which to connect to the rest of the world. It was a good time to go and wipe all this trial from my mind for a while.

Katie, thank you so much for filling us all in about the hearing. I am so pleased that the waiting time and breakfast were so well spent.

My love to Alfonse and the hopes he will improve soon with his new medication. He is so fortunate to have you to hang on to in the rough times.

Good morning fellow Katie fans!

After spending a couple of weeks quietly cruising the Norwegian Fjords, I am home again. The luggage and dirty clothes are still in the car, I'm jet-lagged and what is the first thing I do?

Come here to catch up on all the wonderful posts I missed and read every new entry on Two Innocents! Natch!

I spent a great deal of time on the deck of the ship, wrapped in blankets and came to a new sense of admiration for my Norwegian grandfather and his family. A breath-taking beauty during the brief, cool summer hides away the tough life they lived. My great-grandfather was a fisherman and out in the most horrendous weather while his large family huddled in their home during the long, cold winter.

There was no news, often no seriously, over-priced internet with which to connect to the rest of the world. It was a good time to go and wipe all this trial from my mind for a while.

Katie, thank you so much for filling us all in about the hearing. I am so pleased that the waiting time and breakfast were so well spent.

My love to Alfonse and the hopes he will improve soon with his new medication. He is so fortunate to have you to hang on to in the rough times.

That just sounds lovely. The cool air and drifting along like that. Heaven.

Thanks for your kind words about Alfonse. He's in a world of hurtin right now. I'll have him with me for awhile after today.

Thanks for your loving kindness. :seeya:

KatieCoo...I just want to say, your blog inspires me. I <3 you and your words.

For some reason, YOU came into my life here on WS when I really, really needed it.

Thank you.

The painting Alfonse gave me tonite that he spent two days creating in art class in the hospital. It says "Home Tweet Home". I think he did a great job, esp considering his state of mind. I told him I'm gonna frame it and put it in our new Sedona home. His sweetness is coming back to the surface. He actually thinks he might come home ina few days...we'll see.

alfonsepainting_zps68d83997.jpg

He pointed out all the birds: chickadee, Raven, Cardinal, Robin ;)

Hey Katie - please tell your sweet, talented brother I hope he's feeling better soon and that I look forward to seeing more of his artwork!!! I trust "home, tweet home" looks great in the Sedona house - it would make a wonderful print too!

Hey Katie - please tell your sweet, talented brother I hope he's feeling better soon and that I look forward to seeing more of his artwork!!! I trust "home, tweet home" looks great in the Sedona house - it would make a wonderful print too!

Aww thanks. I just bought some frames yesterday and hopefully we'll be able to make it up this weekend and hang some pictures I've been framing, including this one!

He's really not doing well today. About the same condition he was in when he was hospitalized last time but we got the new med and he's here with me and hoping it kicks in soon. Honestly I'd rather he stay here instead of a hospital for now. Please keep the prayers coming...we sure need them.

Aww thanks. I just bought some frames yesterday and hopefully we'll be able to make it up this weekend and hang some pictures I've been framing, including this one!

He's really not doing well today. About the same condition he was in when he was hospitalized last time but we got the new med and he's here with me and hoping it kicks in soon. Honestly I'd rather he stay here instead of a hospital for now. Please keep the prayers coming...we sure need them.

I think about you brother and his struggles and I will be sure to remember him in my prayers. And KCL, you wrote in one of your posts about the odd coincidences and unexplainable synergies you and many websleuthers have experienced. I hope this isn't is too OT, but I've been meaning to tell you of another one: I was born in 1958, my sister was born in 1959, we have a younger brother too, AND my first name is Cindy!

I think about you brother and his struggles and I will be sure to remember him in my prayers. And KCL, you wrote in one of your posts about the odd coincidences and unexplainable synergies you and many websleuthers have experienced. I hope this isn't is too OT, but I've been meaning to tell you of another one: I was born in 1958, my sister was born in 1959, we have a younger brother too, AND my first name is Cindy!

Wow, that's amazing. I sure hope you cherish both your siblings. I'm sure you do.

Alfonse is sound asleep in my guest room...I'm so relieved to see him deeply sleeping.

xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member