KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am only up to the part where the Mother invited the family to dinner. I had to stop and post that I think this story is incredible. I have been crying since I read the WSer who sent the package explained about the Vera Bradley elephant bag. How awesome that his sister uses elephants to remember him. For these two paths to cross, that is definitely a God thing. Going back to finish the story.

To the person who sent the package, you are a wonderful person. So thoughtful and kind to send it.

to our Anonymous Generous Benefactor you have touched us all with your incredible thoughtfulness and selflessness it took to get these AWESOME gifts for the family of TA. I am in awe and inspired by you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. When we come across a monster like JA is takes away a part of the belief we have that we are all good and makes us aware how close evil can be.....you remind me that good is so much more powerful!!

and to KCL you are incredible!

Rena- excellent thought! I don't believe a thing out of JA's mouth, so I say anything is possible- and I DO think she would go off the 'beaten path', so to speak, to dispose of the weapon.

I have it from a reliable source (IMO) that the location is North, down winding trails/roads, where there may be fallen or felled trees. Also, either government, school, or military type land. Any of this sound familiar to anyone?

What do you know of this elephant mountain trail PASA?

I believe she ditched it off the beaten path too. The reason I'm not feeling it about Elephant Mountain/Spur Cross area is that it would be out of her way. She would have to double back to town, then on the highway out of town.
I haven't been up that way in years, but from what I remember it's a dirt road in and out, once you're out of Cave Creek.

If you look on Google Earth for the area between Wickenburg and Kingman it is desert, mountains, mines, and not much else. There are dirt roads that would be easy to go back a mile or two and not be seen. Then, back on the highway (hwy 93) towards her destination.

I'm not saying "no way Jose'" she didn't go there there to ditch it. It's just that there are more opportunities along her route to Kingman. Which would take a lot less effort on her part. Also, it's nighttime and June. It would have been hot and dark. MOO :)

Just looked at the picture over the bed. The elephants really stand out. Maybe a pic of Noahs animals? WOW. TA's sister was not even in that house and yet has connected through elephants. WOW

KCL I have said it before and will say it again. You are a GEM!!!

Hugs to all the victimes of JA tomorrow in court!

I love it when the universe shows us how we can all be connected. It makes you realize over and over again that there is fellowship and something much larger than ourselves. All we have to do is be open to connecting and tuning in and then watch it unfold. Whether a soul is in a carnation here on earth or somewhere else, there is something that continues on and links us.

That love energy just keeps expanding. And that's what JA doesn't understand and can never understand. She could take away a life, but she could never take away a soul and the energy of pure love--that's forever and ever!

Katie, I am truly touched by your story. It is like Travis himself is guiding these interactions that you have had with the family. I am sure Travis' family is so grateful to have someone as warm and kind there with them. It must be very reassuring for them. Whether you realize it or not, You are serving as a role model for them as You are a walking testimonial of the good in people. I always believe there is a ripple effect, and in their own way they will discover their voice and pay it forward, just like you do every day.

Who would have known that those gifts would have such a profound impact on his family in their symbolism? I am grateful to the sender as it shows us that we all can make a difference in our own way. Practicing random acts of kindness is something we all can do. It is my hope that we will all take the time to donate whatever we can to the Travis Alexander Legacy Fund as you suggested. What a wonderful thought! I was inspired by all of you and made my donation today. Thank you Katiecoolady for being the "Messenger" on so many levels. Bless you and yours..

I love it when the universe shows us how we can all be connected. It makes you realize over and over again that there is fellowship and something much larger than ourselves. All we have to do is be open to connecting and tuning in and then watch it unfold. Whether a soul is in a carnation here on earth or somewhere else, there is something that continues on and links us.

That love energy just keeps expanding. And that's what JA doesn't understand and can never understand. She could take away a life, but she could never take away a soul and the energy of pure love--that's forever and ever!

Beautifully put Madeleine!

Inspired by BB (gift fairy as I call them) here are ribbons for Travis if anyone doesn't have one and wants one with an elephant.
Save this one as a .gif (hard to give something that tiny glitter, but it has a little bling for those so inclined to bling! LOL)
elephantribbon.gif

Save this one as a .jpg
elephantribbon-1.jpg

Just looked at the picture over the bed. The elephants really stand out. Maybe a pic of Noahs animals? WOW. TA's sister was not even in that house and yet has connected through elephants. WOW

KCL I have said it before and will say it again. You are a GEM!!!

Hugs to all the victimes of JA tomorrow in court!

I noticed that print right away. It is a print of Noah's ark. Quite famous one. I am not sure but I think it is a Thomas Kincade. jmo

And to my BB gift fairy who I believe is out there reading I say SOAK IT UP! This love is yours for the taking so let it fill you up until your cup runneth over then soak it up some more. Doesn't it feel good to know you've just engaged in your destiny in a major way? Soak soak soak!!!!

I noticed that print right away. It is a print of Noah's ark. Quite famous one. I am not sure but I think it is a Thomas Kincade. jmo

Wow that would be interesting as I was on a week long retreat with his daughters the first week of this year. While this trial was starting....

Dear beautiful, amazing gift goddess, I can't put into words how amazing I think you are. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for including me and all of us. And, thank you Katie, for taking us on the journey.

Love,
Shelby

Hiya, Pasa!

Can you explain about her phone pinging off that tower? I kind of always felt she headed north through Page rather than through Vegas. Couple of reasons: she knew about the checkpoint and wanted to avoid it, and her dramatic movie like scenario of driving aimlessly through the desert for hours. I have always pictured her throwing everythstop
out at Sunshine Point rest stop.

Ps.. Hello friends! Miss you all so much! Real life is taking up all of my time. Hubby accepted AWSOME job, noving, sick kiddos, carribean cruise, xcountry road trip with all our uhaul and kids/dog/cat...phew!

Hi WhatsupAZ! I was wondering why we hadn't heard from you. Did you move from AZ?

During testimony it was brought out the last activity on her phone was in Pasadena (June 3rd). The next time the phone goes "online" is x number of miles from Kingman on June 4 abt 11:30 p.m. I don't remember the exact miles, but around 40-50. I do remember it was between Kingman and Las Vegas.

When her phone was either turned on or was close enough to a tower to pick up signal it hits the tower and she has service. That's when she made that call to Travis about going to Crater Lake, and how she got lost blah, blah, blah. She was also accessing his voice mail to listen to his messages.

If she went through Page there is no way the cell tower near Kingman would have registered signal to her phone. It would have been a cell tower near Page.

On the bank statement where Juan was showing there were 3 gas purchases in Salt Lake I noticed another one. It was in Mesquite, Nevada. It's between Las Vegas, and St. George, UT. The dates weren't shown on the overhead in court. But, it was right under the 3 transactions in SLC. I think that's the first place she filled up after leaving Mesa.

Welcome back, btw. :)

PASA, Thanks for all of the cell tower/gas receipt information. I am going to have to process this for awhile and then look at some maps!

Hiya WhatsupAz! I am so sorry to hear you have sick kiddo's- and in the midst of all else you have going on, what a drag- I hope they feel better soon! Hugs and kisses to you from California!

Wow that would be interesting as I was on a week long retreat with his daughters the first week of this year. While this trial was starting....

I can't find it on line to confirm so it may not be one of his. But, I have a friend who has the same size and it is a beautiful print. jmo

I believe Jodi Arias took the gun and the knife/knives back with her to Yreka. Throwing them away or otherwise getting rid of them shortly after the killing would have been in reaction to "fear" or "guilt" which are emotions I do not believe Jodi Arias is capable of feeling.

I believe she ditched it off the beaten path too. The reason I'm not feeling it about Elephant Mountain/Spur Cross area is that it would be out of her way. She would have to double back to town, then on the highway out of town.
I haven't been up that way in years, but from what I remember it's a dirt road in and out, once you're out of Cave Creek.

If you look on Google Earth for the area between Wickenburg and Kingman it is desert, mountains, mines, and not much else. There are dirt roads that would be easy to go back a mile or two and not be seen. Then, back on the highway (hwy 93) towards her destination.

I'm not saying "no way Jose'" she didn't go there there to ditch it. It's just that there are more opportunities along her route to Kingman. Which would take a lot less effort on her part. Also, it's nighttime and June. It would have been hot and dark. MOO :)

But, IIRC, weren't there mysterious extra miles on her car? Hmmm...now I want to take a field trip there!!

Inspired by BB (gift fairy as I call them) here are ribbons for Travis if anyone doesn't have one and wants one with an elephant.
Save this one as a .gif (hard to give something that tiny glitter, but it has a little bling for those so inclined to bling! LOL)
elephantribbon.gif

Save this one as a .jpg
elephantribbon-1.jpg

I love what you did with the ribbon ANJ! The elephant is perfect. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
birdistheword14