KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Glamour Shots.....yeah, I did those, too. My kids laugh at the pics! :blushing:

Remember the "non-clothes" clothes you wore with Glamour Shots? The little shawls and swirly sparkly pieces that looked like you were wearing a ball gown, but were designed to only cover your "portrait" area?! I think I was wearing sweat pants and sandals with my "ball gown" Glamour Shots garb, lol! And had a Home Depot hardware store- like thingy (clamp!) holding them on in the back! Hardware, false eyelashes, fake clothes, and BIG hair! (Gotta love the 80's!)

I always wanted to do those! Never had a chance :eek:

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

I've collected elephants for many years, always just really liked them. My older son brought me back one from Cancun. He sits on my window sill near the TV. I've named him Travis.

I hear I got the ties reversed..the red one went to Martinez and the blue one to flores...fyi!

Now that is funny, cause when I first saw the ties - I thought I think the red would look best on Juan and the blue one on Det. Flores!

So, the pic has been updated!!!!!!!
ties3.jpg

Hello.

This is my first post here. I signed up a few days ago because of the Travis Alexander case. I cannot wait to see justice served. I wish I found you awesome people during the Casey Anthony trial - then I would have had more people to share my outrage with.

Thank you, Katiecoolady, for sharing your adventures (and court observations) with us.

Thank you, BB, for your wonderful act of kindness.

Thank you, everyone else on this board, and I'm sure my friends thank you too because now I will no longer talk their ears off about this case.

I've been lurking for a week now but the elephants have finally inspired me to say hello.

All this talk about elephants reminded me of this song by one of my favorite artists Rachael Yamagata.

Rachael Yamagata - Elephants (Video) - YouTube

Then I looked up the lyrics and got chills.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rachaelyamagata/elephants.html

Hello.

This is my first post here. I signed up a few days ago because of the Travis Alexander case. I cannot wait to see justice served. I wish I found you awesome people during the Casey Anthony trial - then I would have had more people to share my outrage with.

Thank you, Katiecoolady, for sharing your adventures (and court observations) with us.

Thank you, everyone else on this board, and I'm sure my friends thank you too because now I will no longer talk their ears off about this case.

I've been lurking for a week now but the elephants have finally inspired me to say hello.

All this talk about elephants reminded me of this song by one of my favorite artists Rachael Yamagata.

Rachael Yamagata - Elephants (Video) - YouTube

Then I looked up the lyrics and got chills.

http://www.azlyrics.com/lyrics/rachaelyamagata/elephants.html

Welcome!!! (Pretend I'm waiving a "welcome" banner.....can't figure out smileys on this tapatalk)

KCL, I want to send the family a check. I have an address for Tanisha. Is that the place to safely send a check?? PM me if you need to. Thanks

KCL, you are such a wonderful, caring woman. I am in awe of you every day.

As usual, I'm on the road for work and missed all of this until now. I've had no time to check in. What a lovely, selfless thing our gift angel did for the family. I can not even begin to express my gratitude to you. I just made a donation to the family again--I know this must be taking such a financial toll on them and I can't even begin to imagine.

I am so glad that I have all of you friends to go through this trial with. You are my sounding board, my sanity, my source of laughter and light during a dark, horrible thing.

Morning all...catching up on posts and pm's.

Just to reassure anyone who needs it, I went to the courthouse with those ties yesterday, asked the proper people the proper channels on how to handle them, was asked for information and gave it (about where they came from/who/how) and followed the specific directions that were given me.

I never approach the legal team. Just the first day I was there I saw JM at the elevators and mentioned we have a common friend (our prosecutor Cathy Hughes) and we talked about that. But other than that Ive never approached them nor would I. (I'm a chicken! Bawk!).

It's all good...no worries! :seeya:

KCL, you are such a wonderful, caring woman. I am in awe of you every day.

As usual, I'm on the road for work and missed all of this until now. I've had no time to check in. What a lovely, selfless thing our gift angel did for the family. I can not even begin to express my gratitude to you. I just made a donation to the family again--I know this must be taking such a financial toll on them and I can't even begin to imagine.

I am so glad that I have all of you friends to go through this trial with. You are my sounding board, my sanity, my source of laughter and light during a dark, horrible thing.

I think we all needed the light that flooded down on us this past weekend, extending in to yesterday after those weeks and weeks of toxicity with that demon on the stand.

Hello.

Whoa, wow.

"So for those of you falling in love,
Keep it kind, keep it good, keep it right.
Throw yourself in the midst of danger,
But keep one eye open at night."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members