KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
inhairandmakeup.jpg

Katie's show is being taped today and will air at a later date. We don't know when yet.

http://therickilakeshow.com/

Click on the "where to watch" tab and enter your zip code. It will list your local time and station .

HTH

Sadly the Ricki Lake show doesn't get shown in Britain anymore (I used to love it) - does anyone know if it will be available online?

Can't believe I've lost my dadgum Websleuths sign...well someone's getting a kick out of it somewhere lol

Are all the pics coming in upside down for anyone else? Hey I found out the cast of The Wizard of Oz stayed in my hotel back in the day. Maybe that's why the pics seem upside down? Am I in Oz right now?

Katie's show is being taped today and will air at a later date. We don't know when yet.

http://therickilakeshow.com/

Click on the "where to watch" tab and enter your zip code. It will list your local time and station .

HTH

I just went ahead to set up a series of recordings of RL shows so I don't miss anything :). Thanks for info finding out where/time airs in my area!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

She has her own private bathroom at the show!!!!!!!!!!
privatebathattheshow.jpg

She said she gave the makeup lady a run for her money crying off her makeup while talking to Susan Markowitz.

They said it will probably air in two weeks. This is her last week of taping as her show got canceled. :(. Nice crew here...I'm in my green room waiting....

In hair and makeup w Susan markowitz already losing my makeup w some tears- show starts in about an hr

Please hug her for me. It's going to be a tough day for her as well.

Now this my fellow members is what

"Bombshell Tonight!" really looks like!
OMGwhatabeauty.jpg

Are all the pics coming in upside down for anyone else? Hey I found out the cast of The Wizard of Oz stayed in my hotel back in the day. Maybe that's why the pics seem upside down? Am I in Oz right now?

The're not upside down for me, but I'm standing on my head...lol

J/k:great:

Please hug her for me. It's going to be a tough day for her as well.

Yes, she wrote a book and all the audience is getting a copy of it...I'm thinking Frigga and my other WSer are already out there. Trying to rearrange my car service so I can hang w them a bit after the show.

Love reading about your latest experience Katie... I've been a fan of yours for more years than I want to count. Your an inspiration!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Onus