KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Snacks in her green room and her Per Diem for food, etc! OMG! HOW COOL!
snacksandperdiem.jpg

That's some nice walking around money!! Do you think it's wrong to know that I would take *all* the snacks & put them in my purse?

In hair and makeup w Susan markowitz already losing my makeup w some tears- show starts in about an hr

Cindy was beautiful and so are you. So sorry for what she and your family went through. It shows you have great strength to be there for Travis's family and others too. Thank you for being an advocate for victims and wanting justice for their families.

I have been in the hospital and did not know what was going on here! WTG and good luck! You look beautiful!

Oh my gosh Katie ... dare we say you look hot - like a female hottie biscotti .... LOL!

I go out to do a decent shop for food for the first time in weeks and I missed the prelims to our gal's taping!

Katicoolady is FABULOUS! She wore the outfit I thought she should.

I'm so nervous! Taping has just started! Lights! Camera! Action!

I have recently joined Websleuths and I love reading all your posts. I am sorry for what your sister went through and what your family goes through every day. I could not imagine.
BTW- You look fantastic!

Now this my fellow members is what

"Bombshell Tonight!" really looks like!
bad95564-31da-4723-96be-78a2283478f6_zps6c8c7405.jpg
KCL you were chosen for such a time as this! On behalf of all victims of violence and their surviving family, THANK YOU for being a voice and a powerful presence before the Nation....(well that portion of the Nation that watches RL) :giggle:

You are gawg-ous...just gawg-ous da'ling!
You go Girl! :yesss:

Dang I took yesterday and most of today off from the threads, and look what happens! Most wonderful KCL! You look great. You are such a fabulous person. Thanks for sharing.

Katie, you look absolutely stunning, and I wish you all the best and after it's all done and over you will have made a difference!!

P.S. You didn't need Tim Gunn afterall....

Ok I have an iPad and no matter which way I turn it, the pictures arepaide Dow. Can someone repost them? I want to enjoy them too. Thanks in advance!

I'm on an IPad too, and they are coming in upside down for me.Not sure why.

Now this my fellow members is what

"Bombshell Tonight!" really looks like!
OMGwhatabeauty.jpg

Oh Wow...Look at you. Watch out for anyone that calls you a hottie biscotti. LOL
Seriously, You look marvelous. Just marvelous.

That's some nice walking around money!! Do you think it's wrong to know that I would take *all* the snacks & put them in my purse?

is it wrong thats the first thing i thought :eek: :floorlaugh:

Katie you look GORGEOUS!!!

i hope there is somewhere i can watch this online because i think we are so behind on episodes :(

is it wrong thats the first thing i thought :eek: :floorlaugh:

Katie you look GORGEOUS!!!

i hope there is somewhere i can watch this online because i think we are so behind on episodes :(

It won't air for a few weeks, but if when we get an air date it is not listed in your area, send me an inner office email here and I will upload the show as long as my dvr records correctly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth