KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rearranged my schedule one last time for this trial so will be there in the am and find a way to hand off a big box of gifts I rec'd today from Liebmenchutti (sp?). I'm ready for this trial to be over. I feel pretty certain tomorrow will be the last day we all appear at court. I've been grateful to be there for this family and I'm really really really ready to unplug from this trial and get back to something a whole lot simpler.

Katie, I don't mean to rain on your parade but you'll have to go back just once more after the juror's decide her fate. Sixty day's after the jury's decission she will be sentenced by the judge. You've come this far so you just have to be there one more time. Bless your heart.

Katie, I don't mean to rain on your parade but you'll have to go back just once more after the juror's decide her fate. Sixty day's after the jury's decission she will be sentenced by the judge. You've come this far so you just have to be there one more time. Bless your heart.

If she gets the Death Penalty, she'll be sentenced on the spot! *crossing fingers*

Just found out today that if/when this jury decides Death she will be sentenced right there and carted off to Death Row. I had been informed otherwise but clarified this with the Victim Advocate today. I think tomorrow the jury will return (unless she filibusters for 8 hours with her allocution) and she will be sentenced. DONE

Rearranged my schedule one last time for this trial so will be there in the am and find a way to hand off a big box of gifts I rec'd today from Liebmenchutti (sp?). I'm ready for this trial to be over. I feel pretty certain tomorrow will be the last day we all appear at court. I've been grateful to be there for this family and I'm really really really ready to unplug from this trial and get back to something a whole lot simpler.

Thank you KCL, I think we are all ready to end this thing. Jodi is of no relevance. She will face her fate soon. The Alexanders will always remain in my prayers.

-------------
Katiecoolady, I'll say my thanks ahead and wish you well. You deserve a nice vacation even a weekend away from it all. God Love'ya. Noreen :seeya:

Thank you KCL, I think we are all ready to end this thing. Jodi is of no relevance. She will face her fate soon. The Alexanders will always remain in my prayers.

I imagine this is how Travis felt with her often...that she just drained the life force out of every interaction and hammered and hammered him with details and processing and "feelings" and attachment refusing to let go. These last days of the trial I suspect reflect a lot of the torture she put him through in the entire relationship.

-------------
Katiecoolady, I'll say my thanks ahead and wish you well. You deserve a nice vacation even a weekend away from it all. God Love'ya. Noreen :seeya:

Thank you, I have a week waiting for me at a spa in July...but before then we are setting up our Sedona house and will be getting up there in a couple weeks as our furniture arrives....I may sleep there in the quiet for a few weekends before i regain my full vibrancy again.

Wow! This link should come with a Kleenex warning!

------------
I will have to read it at another time. I was watchingg CNN at OKLA. I am still weepy. Now there is a reason to cry, I couldnt shed a tear for JA. if my life depended on it. I'm sure this song is beautiful ,think of Travis but I cant do it now. Thanks momtec~:seeya:

I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to be discussing him at all..???

I did watch the interview and his take on Jodi is far different than her own parents.

I just read that.......no D. Brewer, ALV or Patty discussions.

KCL you were awesome on Ricki Lake! Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful family photos. :seeya:

Just found out today that if/when this jury decides Death she will be sentenced right there and carted off to Death Row. I had been informed otherwise but clarified this with the Victim Advocate today. I think tomorrow the jury will return (unless she filibusters for 8 hours with her allocution) and she will be sentenced. DONE

Nurmi is going to say,,your honnnnor,,while reporting on this case yesterday,jeankasoris from the hln networrrrrrk,,was flashing her panties and althou i do have it on dvr and cued for rewind ,,for research,,,i'mmmmm afraid it would show bias to my client,,,,,,no?,,,i want off this case,,,,,no again eh

I'm pretty sure we're not supposed to be discussing him at all..???.

Oops! :blushing: I saw that later from Beach about Darryl Brewer, etc. on the inside view thread. It probably needs to be repeated on the penalty thread. Not pretty.

Interesting. I asked this question a few days ago on the legal thread, because the prevailing commentary in the media is sentencing in 30-60 days. That seemed odd to me if the sentence was decided and inevitable-- why wait? AZlawyer answered that the delay interval is customary/ typical, and she'd stay in county jail till then.

I'd be just fine with sentencing tomorrow. Sentencing in 30-60 days would just give her one more "hurrah" and trip to court.

Interesting. I asked this question a few days ago on the legal thread, because the prevailing commentary in the media is sentencing in 30-60 days. That seemed odd to me if the sentence was decided and inevitable-- why wait? AZlawyer answered that the delay interval is customary/ typical, and she'd stay in county jail till then.

I'd be just fine with sentencing tomorrow. Sentencing in 30-60 days would just give her one more "hurrah" and trip to court.

I'm getting so many mixed answers to this. I've thought all along, per Beth K that there would be that delay for a formal sentencing. That was the case in our cases, Scott Peterson etc. But when I asked the VA today, she said the other.

I'd trust AZLawyer though over anyone on this though so I'm going with that now.

I imagine this is how Travis felt with her often...that she just drained the life force out of every interaction and hammered and hammered him with details and processing and "feelings" and attachment refusing to let go. These last days of the trial I suspect reflect a lot of the torture she put him through in the entire relationship.

Oh my gosh... I never would have thought of it this way, but gosh it rings so true. She must have just wore him down- in every way, all the time.

I am so ready to be done with her.

Take the lessons of life and love from Travis and those I have interacted with and close the chapter of all things Jodi Arias.

Life is too beautiful, exciting, and full of promise to continue with the kind of feelings I have had over her. She is a waste of my time. I will never forget the Alexanders... what they represent as siblings I will hold close and dear. You and your sister too Katiecoo... Alphonse and you as well.

Enough is enough. Off to Perryvill for the loser murderess and get on with a fantastic summer of travel, adventure, fun and family memories. Creation... not destruction. I choose LIFE!

... If the jury votes for the death penalty, Arias would be sentenced immediately and she is likely to be sent to death row within hours. If the jury opts for a life sentence, the judge will set a sentencing date within 30 to 60 days and, at that time, will sentence Arias to natural life or life with eligibility for parole after 25 years. ...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/13/arias-sentencing

Yes, I think you are completely right!! Blessings...as soon as I hear the final verdict, I do not want to spend anymore time dwelling on her..will focus as Travis said on making this the best year and will spend my time thinking about all the good acts and wonderful people here on WS and in the world! Justice is finally here!!!
:seeya:

Oh my gosh... I never would have thought of it this way, but gosh it rings so true. She must have just wore him down- in every way, all the time.

I am so ready to be done with her.

Take the lessons of life and love from Travis and those I have interacted with and close the chapter of all things Jodi Arias.

Life is too beautiful, exciting, and full of promise to continue with the kind of feelings I have had over her. She is a waste of my time. I will never forget the Alexanders... what they represent as siblings I will hold close and dear. You and your sister too Katiecoo... Alphonse and you as well.

Enough is enough. Off to Perryvill for the loser murderess and get on with a fantastic summer of travel, adventure, fun and family memories. Creation... not destruction. I choose LIFE!

I could not have expressed my own feelings better. This trial in these last couple weeks has ground me down to the very last shred of a coping mechanism that I have.

I'm so ready to shred the memory/thoughts of this murderer and bring m focus as you say to those affirmations that Travis laid out. I do feel like he breathed a life force in to my life that is ready to come alive. I need some time to recover.

A true Scorpio (many of you will relate) it's common to crash and burn then resurrect from the ashes...and doing it in Phoenix as well.

My dear Alfonse invited me to dinner tonite and has emerged being this support system I never imagined having. THAT is a true miracle and one that bloomed right during this trial. It's almost too much for me to wrap my head around. But it's a lovely, beautiful gift.

Being a "giver" (which I know you can relate to as well Frigga) you often get the question "who takes care of YOU?" and now I have someone...my dear dear sweet special brother. Who would have thought?

xoxo

Feeling melancholy and I just don't know what else tonite....

... If the jury votes for the death penalty, Arias would be sentenced immediately and she is likely to be sent to death row within hours. If the jury opts for a life sentence, the judge will set a sentencing date within 30 to 60 days and, at that time, will sentence Arias to natural life or life with eligibility for parole after 25 years. ...

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/13/arias-sentencing

Thank you Quester!

I too am so done with anything JA! It's on HLN non-stop and all morning news stations now. I too want to have a good summer, work on myself and travel to see my 2 children. I wrote down some of Travis' passages that I found over time reading at different places and put them in a little wooden box on my piano. They really intrigued me and had to keep them. I sure hope it ends tomorrow. I want my life back. Thanks Katie for keeping us so informed over the past couple months. Much appreciated. Now go and recover!! Breathe in the Life Force!

I too am so done with anything JA! It's on HLN non-stop and all morning news stations now. I too want to have a good summer, work on myself and travel to see my 2 children. I wrote down some of Travis' passages that I found over time reading at different places and put them in a little wooden box on my piano. They really intrigued me and had to keep them. I sure hope it ends tomorrow. I want my life back. Thanks Katie for keeping us so informed over the past couple months. Much appreciated. Now go and recover!! Breathe in the Life Force!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet81bet