KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I texted Samantha again today to get just that clarification as many people are initiating fund raisers and first she sent the paypal address (which is still good) but a few min later wrote again saying she thinks everything should just go through that site at this point. I did specifically state that people are wanting to start gathering funds to support them through the next phase. I've always gone with her direction on this and I do ask her to write it for me (once in my journal, now in this text) so I know I"m getting it exactly how she wants it. So that's what I got. I do know she's been managing the funds and I trust her so that's what I'm sharing.

Thankyou! :)

Just thanks katie!
I think youre a very special person.
I dont see many that truly do for others, but you have pulled my heart.
thank you for letting others see how we are supposed to be.
a true testament for loving thy neighbor as thyself.
A true testament.
thank you

Carried over from another thread, obviously. This was post with which Lady E. won my
heart forever. Pithy, razor sharp and communicated with perfect brievity. Reminds me of Dorothy Parker, and, if I'm not mistaken, she may be paying hommage to Edith Head with the name she choose to post under. She encompasses many of the things I treasure (pithiness, brevity, a possible shout out to Edith Head and can write the perfect sentence "It's blackout time."

:drumroll:

I fell in love with Lady Edith when Downton Abbey was still on. :floorlaugh:

I totally would have respectfully snipped this, if I could have figured out how to do it on my iPad.

I get tight in the chest just imagining what your family has gone through. You really are the angel that the Alexanders have needed. I do believe that there is a reason this is happening the way that it is. As hard as that is to digest, it gives me comfort. I release the outcome to the Universe and try not to worry about the path that outcome may take. It sounds easier than it is, as you well know.

We all need a massage, a time out, some more vino....and some victory dust....for it will be. I know it will. Nasmate.

I just know that victory dust has chocolate in it. ;)

Gosh I'm feeling so much better connecting with you guys on here tonite. Really appreciate it...I'm feeling much much better.

Just thanks katie!
I think youre a very special person.
I dont see many that truly do for others, but you have pulled my heart.
thank you for letting others see how we are supposed to be.
a true testament for loving thy neighbor as thyself.
A true testament.
thank you

Now you just made my heart grow with that. I love you ALL!

I want to share something along the lines what our thread Prethident Lady Edith posted earlier about sometimes things not being as they seem...and a better plan unfolding that you may not know about or see at the time.

This IS a good vs evil story at play here and I believe with all my heart the GOOD will prevail.

xoxo

(post edited by me - hope that's allowed, still new around here?)

Hi KCL

I agree with all you have written - but the above in particular really jumped out at me, as they articulate exactly the feeling I have in regard to all this.

I'm a very skeptical, non-religious, non-spiritual type of person I'm afraid (I say that with regret as I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's just how I've evolved) ... but one thing I do know from my own life experiences is that there is most definitely something in this 'karma' business. What goes around comes around.

I've seen it and experienced it too many times not to believe it. Sometimes it can take years ... but invariably that wheel turns full circle ... and I've seen it happen time and time again.

I won't go into personal detail but in my own life, with one individual in particular - I allowed myself to be treated very badly. I got away from that situation but it probably took me the best part of a decade to get over it, and to get back to any semblance of the person I had been before it all happened. I lost a lot of years because of that person ... and these were formative years for my children and although from the outside I was still a good parent, doing all the things that good parents do, truth is I was somewhat detached from them emotionally directly because of what I had allowed this person to do to me. Thankfully all that is now past and I'm back to my old self and my relationship with my kids is absolutely wonderful - but that's a whole other story.

Anyway ... a couple of years ago I found out this this person had really got his come uppance - big time. It was just a random thing .. I was doing some completely unconnected research on the internet and lo and behold I spot his name on a random website that came up in searches. Out of curiosity only, I clicked - it was him and oh lord had he got his just desserts!! I won't go into details but yes, it involved the law, criminal prosecution and an incredibly apt punishment. I danced out into my garden I was so happy :floorlaugh: and said a little thankyou up to the sky and whoever/whatever is up there. I knew what I was experiencing once again, was karma in action. Like I say - that has been my general experience of life - you do something bad and eventually, it may take some time, but eventually it comes back around and bites you in the backside.

I genuinely feel that will be the case with this. It's just going to take a little time to get there.

I think this jury foreman lacks wisdom.

Well, lets keep an open mind, let him talk. I think its important to get the jurors independant take on deliberations. And fascinating!

We all need a massage, a time out, some more vino....and some victory dust....for it will be. I know it will. Nasmate.

I hit the generic reply button twice and this quoted post randomly showed up in the box...twice. So..I guess I needed to read it again.

And I'm respectfully snipping it to the last part to attempt to refocus our vibe here. Seeing some not so niceness showing up in quotes and now I get the request for the alert button.

I had a foot AND hand massage tonite and my brother's homemade spaghetti. I got my vino fix last night with my "wine guru" date so...tonite has been a recovery day. Now I'm in search of some chocolate victory dust.

Know what? I'm gonna refocus myself with Travis' affirmations which I've been wanting to read all day again--went looking but I found this instead:

The difference between a Stumbling Block and Stepping Stone is the Character of the individual walking the path. To me this is a lesson learned that any of us no matter what lot we have been given in life, can, like the Phoenix rise from out of the ash and accomplish absolutely anything that we choose to. All that is required is that we acknowledge what we have and the source of where it comes. Once we have done that our own limbs become unbound and we become free to do and have anything. - Travis Alexander

Well, lets keep an open mind, let him talk. I think its important to get the jurors independant take on deliberations. And fascinating!

I've already heard what he has to say, and I've made my decision about him, but, only him, as I have not heard from the others, yet.

(post edited by me - hope that's allowed, still new around here?)

Hi KCL

I agree with all you have written - but the above in particular really jumped out at me, as they articulate exactly the feeling I have in regard to all this.

I'm a very skeptical, non-religious, non-spiritual type of person I'm afraid (I say that with regret as I'm not sure if it's a good thing or a bad thing, but it's just how I've evolved) ... but one thing I do know from my own life experiences is that there is most definitely something in this 'karma' business. What goes around comes around.

I've seen it and experienced it too many times not to believe it. Sometimes it can take years ... but invariably that wheel turns full circle ... and I've seen it happen time and time again.

I won't go into personal detail but in my own life, with one individual in particular - I allowed myself to be treated very badly. I got away from that situation but it probably took me the best part of a decade to get over it, and to get back to any semblance of the person I had been before it all happened. I lost a lot of years because of that person ... and these were formative years for my children and although from the outside I was still a good parent, doing all the things that good parents do, truth is I was somewhat detached from them emotionally directly because of what I had allowed this person to do to me. Thankfully all that is now past and I'm back to my old self and my relationship with my kids is absolutely wonderful - but that's a whole other story.

Anyway ... a couple of years ago I found out this this person had really got his come uppance - big time. It was just a random thing .. I was doing some completely unconnected research on the internet and lo and behold I spot his name on a random website that came up in searches. Out of curiosity only, I clicked - it was him and oh lord had he got his just desserts!! I won't go into details but yes, it involved the law, criminal prosecution and an incredibly apt punishment. I danced out into my garden I was so happy :floorlaugh: and said a little thankyou up to the sky and whoever/whatever is up there. I knew what I was experiencing once again, was karma in action. Like I say - that has been my general experience of life - you do something bad and eventually, it may take some time, but eventually it comes back around and bites you in the backside.

I genuinely feel that will be the case with this. It's just going to take a little time to get there.

Thank you for this! I think remembering stories like this from our own past helps in these kind of "tight spot" moments. And I love the idea of your garden dance...if I was there I'd have danced with you. And nice to meet you by the way.

It's my opinion that this jury FP did NOT have an open mind. We are seeing it now in his interviews. Maybe later on, some of the 8 JURORS THAT VOTED FOR DEATH with speak.

Girrrrl, I ate enough chocolate for both of us last night. It's your turm now. ;-)

I've already heard what he has to say, and I've made my decision about him, but, only him, as I have not heard from the others, yet.

Well, one of my points was......let him talk!
Other than that, I agree with you!

It's my opinion that this jury FP did NOT have an open mind. We are seeing it now in his interviews. Maybe later on, some of the 8 JURORS THAT VOTED FOR DEATH with speak.

Im not saying he had an open mind! Im saying lets us have an open mind!
lets learn from these jurors........for the next round!

Thanks for the links

BBM ~ I can't believe he saw her as a normal woman, living a normal life. :( This is making me sick, the more he speaks.

To morally not be able to actually sentence her to death I guess is understandable, but the fact that he thinks she's normal and believable? What a nightmare this is. He's been manipulated by a sociopath.

DB said jodi acted normal the morning they had breakfast together. She was on her way to commit a murder. Hes not really in the position to say she ever was normal. DB has something to hide just like Patty. Thats why he said he was on his way and was stalled. A lie. JM had the goods on him just like he did on Patty.

Im not saying he had an open mind! Im saying lets us have an open mind!
lets learn from these jurors........for the next round!

That is it. He is the only person making all the rounds making his point as to why he supports this sweet little girl. Sounds like Darrell Brewer. Trying to taint the jury pool as far as I can tell. JMO.

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/05/jodi-arias-jury-foreman-interview-video/

Did you see this interview where he states that he is going on these shows b/c he is now aware of the public hatred towards CMJA, and he wants people to realize our justice system is based on innocent until proven guilty, and that CMJA is a human being.

First of all, does the Foreman not realize that she HAS BEEN PROVEN GUILTY? Was he zoned out during that little part of the trial?? She is now been proven guilty, he can speak his mind about her and what he thinks of what she did. But no, he chooses to in a way defend her, even after he was one of the ones who convicted her! WTF??

That CMJA is a human being....Travis was a human being too. She took his life and to this day feels no remorse for it, and has never stated that she would not do the actual killing again.

aa9511, yes I did see it. It is beyond my comprehension, challenges my faith in the justice system, and frightens me in ways that you will never know--and I mean this from the depths of everything I am. I love the American Justice system; it breaks my heart that misguided apologists and excuse hawkers have trumped accountability and consequences for the actions criminals have perpetrated upon a victim. I have deep sadness about this.

DB said jodi acted normal the morning they had breakfast together. She was on her way to commit a murder. Hes not really in the position to say she ever was normal. DB has something to hide just like Patty. Thats why he said he was on his way and was stalled. A lie. JM had the goods on him just like he did on Patty.

The problem with DB is that he has a bias. You can hear it in his voice when Juan asks him about the telephone calls about the gas cans. Juan has to literally drag the answer out of him and when it eventually comes the 'yes' is spoken with reluctance, in hushed tone, with a sigh ... he doesn't want to say it because he knows it's incriminating. That single 'yes' gives away right there, without any other evidence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TKGSgdzJ74

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member