KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Katiecoolady sent me the pics of the ties to share with everyone! I hope they look okay (had my eyes dilated today, so things are really blurry for me still.)

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice job BB gift fairy!

ties2.jpg

*Most* Scorpios exert their revenge by totally shutting people out of their lives that have wronged them. ;) That is our getting even.

Most don't actually seek to hurt another - we're water signs after all and feel rather deeply (assuming the majority of us aren't raging psychopaths, that is) - but we won't usually give someone an opportunity to disappoint us after we've reached our breaking point. When we're done, we're really really done.

Glad you mentioned the no-topic topic rule, Katie. I felt the need to respond to my kindred spirit, LambChop! :hug:

I am **loving** all these kindred Scorpions!! :blowkiss:

LambChop - I am a Libra cusp Scorpio with an Aries husband as well :) (and a Leo kiddo that will end up keeping us both in line. j/k)

Katiecoolady sent me the pics of the ties to share with everyone! I hope they look okay (had my eyes dilated today, so things are really blurry for me still.)

ties2.jpg

Thank YOU ANJ!!! You do such a great job making the posts and pictures look so lovely, we are all indebted to you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

My daughter felt the first baby flutters in her pregnancy today. She is so excited and it's precious!

The ties are perfect!

Thank you ANJ for being the picture conduit!

I really enjoy listening to you [KLC] and Tricia dishing on the case. What a neat perspective you bring with your stories of being, "on the inside" -pretty neat. Thanks for keeping us in the loop:)

That is the symbol of PrePaid Legal Services (the company he was an agent for)

PrepaidLegalLogo.gif

They have obviously used "Lady Justice" as this very famous statue is called, as their business symbol. The statue existed long before PPL ever did.

*Most* Scorpios exert their revenge by totally shutting people out of their lives that have wronged them. ;) That is our getting even.

Most don't actually seek to hurt another - we're water signs after all and feel rather deeply (assuming the majority of us aren't raging psychopaths, that is) - but we won't usually give someone an opportunity to disappoint us after we've reached our breaking point. When we're done, we're really really done.

Glad you mentioned the no-topic topic rule, Katie. I felt the need to respond to my kindred spirit, LambChop! :hug:

As a Scorpio myself I have to say that this is very accurate. I may give a good friend a dozen chances but when I say "this is the last time or else" I mean it. Once they cross the line with me for the final time I am done with them. Over, done, finished, kaput!

Anonymous person. You are so kind and thoughtful. I don't have the words to express how truly touched I am by your kindness. Thank you for what you have done for Travis' family, you are an angel on earth. xxxx

I'm just now catching up and want to also add my gratitude! It's so easy for me to get caught up in the negative energy JA brings, but this wonderful story reminds me this world is full of many more angels and big hearts than monsters!!

I'm so touched by all of this - still several more pages to read, but right now my heart is smiling so big I thought it might BURST - I had to say thank you to Anonymous and KCL for being so genuine and full of love!!

ties2.jpg

Those are very nice!!! And I lived the Vera Bradley cosmetic bags. :) Such a thoughtful and kind act by BB. :)

Should KCL hang onto to the ties until after the trial is over? I don't know how the gift rule works for detectives and prosecutors. But seeing Juan tear into the doc today makes me worry.

Yes, I'm a worrier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are very nice!!! And I lived the Vera Bradley cosmetic bags. :) Such a thoughtful and kind act by BB. :)

Should KCL hang onto to the ties until after the trial is over? I don't know how the gift rule works for detectives and prosecutors. But seeing Juan tear into the doc today makes me worry.

Yes, I'm a worrier.

Thinking the same thing!

I think I will make that Glamour Shot as a fund raiser for Travis' family. Once the donations make it up to a certain level I will post it. LOL Just kidding. I will find it...I actually ran in to it when I was searching for pics of my sister in my old photos box. It's crazy...I even had it in aframe for awhile (of course). :floorlaugh:

Oh we all did those ..I will post mine if you post yours LOL

The gifts are beautiful, and very thoughtful!

I agree that it is best to refrain from any contact with the prosecutor (or judge, defense attorneys, investigators, or witnesses!) till the case is over. If we remember back to the CA case, there was a conflict of interest when the judge and a blogger had contact, and caused the judge to recuse himself. That is no small impact. Our goal should, imo, always be to not insert ourselves into the trial process, while showing support to the family of the victims.

One of the things we did at another site, after the case was over, was to have a "thank you" thread for the prosecutors. (And we received repeated confirmation that they had seen the messages!) Members could drop by and leave messages of support and encouragement, admiration, etc. We also sent a gift basket to the prosecutors, but again, after the case concluded. We included several of the prosecution witnesses, also, in our thank you thread. This is a very non-intrusive way, IMO, to express the thanks and appreciation of the "common citizens" following the trial. It is something we can consider, when the trial concludes.

Re: Glamour Shots.....yeah, I did those, too. My kids laugh at the pics! :blushing:

Remember the "non-clothes" clothes you wore with Glamour Shots? The little shawls and swirly sparkly pieces that looked like you were wearing a ball gown, but were designed to only cover your "portrait" area?! I think I was wearing sweat pants and sandals with my "ball gown" Glamour Shots garb, lol! And had a Home Depot hardware store- like thingy (clamp!) holding them on in the back! Hardware, false eyelashes, fake clothes, and BIG hair! (Gotta love the 80's!)

The gifts are beautiful, and very thoughtful!

I agree that it is best to refrain from any contact with the prosecutor (or judge, defense attorneys, investigators, or witnesses!) till the case is over. If we remember back to the CA case, there was a conflict of interest when the judge and a blogger had contact, and caused the judge to recuse himself. That is no small impact. Our goal should, imo, always be to not insert ourselves into the trial process, while showing support to the family of the victims.

One of the things we did at another site, after the case was over, was to have a "thank you" thread for the prosecutors. (And we received repeated confirmation that they had seen the messages!) Members could drop by and leave messages of support and encouragement, admiration, etc. We also sent a gift basket to the prosecutors, but again, after the case concluded. We included several of the prosecution witnesses, also, in our thank you thread. This is a very non-intrusive way, IMO, to express the thanks and appreciation of the "common citizens" following the trial. It is something we can consider, when the trial concludes.
Oh yes marinade dave!

My first job as a paralegal was working for this pompous *advertiser censored* who went to India at one point and brought me back some elephant book ends. While they were very beautiful (so intricate and hand-carved), he told me that the meaning behind them was power, success and luck...AND that I'd need lots of luck working for him. Thankfully a better job came along and I moved on. The elephants have gone from job to job with me the last 19 years (bc admittedly they look fabulous on my bookshelves), but they've always lacked that "something special" to me.

After reading these heartwarming posts all night, I will proudly go in to work tomorrow and move the elephants off my dusty bookshelves and onto my desk where they now have a wonderful, new found meaning for me! I love that after almost 2 decades they now stand for love and justice!! Travis' light continues to shine bright and he continues to touch lives - his ability to bring others together and find the good within the evil is truly a gift that keeps on giving!! ♥

I hear I got the ties reversed..the red one went to Martinez and the blue one to flores...fyi!

:rocker:Either tie will be smoking on Martinez. He was on Fire today. :great:
Thank you :takeabow: for keeping us in the loop. Praying that your brother continues to improve. Please tell BB we love her, she is such an inspiration.
You are our :hero: hero.

This is way off topic but around Christmas time we found out my yorkie had mass cell cancer and he had his back leg amputated.

I only bring this up because even if you get the worst news there is still hope :)

My guy has done extremely well and is back to his totally spastic self!

Thank you I was thinking about that she was hopping around first night & back of my mind thought she'd be ok if that happened...

We watch A LOT of animal planet (doggie really watches her shows) & I thought in the future I'd like to adopt a special needs dog ie 3 legged, missing eye etc cuz they get passed up for a forever home even tho they have just as much of not more love to give!!!

Yes, I'm a worrier.

It's all good. Handled and just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads