KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The gifts are beautiful, and very thoughtful!

I agree that it is best to refrain from any contact with the prosecutor (or judge, defense attorneys, investigators, or witnesses!) till the case is over. If we remember back to the CA case, there was a conflict of interest when the judge and a blogger had contact, and caused the judge to recuse himself. That is no small impact. Our goal should, imo, always be to not insert ourselves into the trial process, while showing support to the family of the victims.

One of the things we did at another site, after the case was over, was to have a "thank you" thread for the prosecutors. (And we received repeated confirmation that they had seen the messages!) Members could drop by and leave messages of support and encouragement, admiration, etc. We also sent a gift basket to the prosecutors, but again, after the case concluded. We included several of the prosecution witnesses, also, in our thank you thread. This is a very non-intrusive way, IMO, to express the thanks and appreciation of the "common citizens" following the trial. It is something we can consider, when the trial concludes.

KCL will make sure it's all legal and ethical :).
Sorry I couldn't snip. Dang iPad. :)

Done!

It says, "61 Needed". I know we have more than 61 here, at websleuths, who adore Beth. So, if you've been sitting on the fence, or thinking about signing later; just do it!

Done, its says 44 just now.

Morning all...catching up on posts and pm's.

Just to reassure anyone who needs it, I went to the courthouse with those ties yesterday, asked the proper people the proper channels on how to handle them, was asked for information and gave it (about where they came from/who/how) and followed the specific directions that were given me.

I never approach the legal team. Just the first day I was there I saw JM at the elevators and mentioned we have a common friend (our prosecutor Cathy Hughes) and we talked about that. But other than that Ive never approached them nor would I. (I'm a chicken! Bawk!).

It's all good...no worries! :seeya:

"never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world ; indeed, it is the only thing that does" Margaret Mead

signed. Down to 12 now.

Today, after reading this and being in tears, I ran into this on my walk. It made me sob and laugh!

IMAGE_E1E4102C-E2B0-4DAB-894C-E896B1C39002.JPG

Please activate the prayer chain for my dear brother John (Alfonse) tonite. We need it. Xoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487