KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't know...I'll see what I can find out over the weekend. i worked all day in my actual job today....believe it or not. lol

Thank you KCL for everything you do to keep us informed. Take care of youself and your brother. Have a great weekend. I will gladly share my dear mother with you. I bet your mom is looking down on you with pride. :seeya:

I really don't know...I'll see what I can find out over the weekend. i worked all day in my actual job today....believe it or not. lol

WHAT!? You mean keeping us Websleuthers informed ISN'T your job?:floorlaugh:

That's how amazing you are--you do both so well. Sending prayers your way today~

wait, so you don't think that what the judge has ordered ALV to be in court for next week has to do with approaching Samantha? then what could it possibly be? I mean, obviously, by the tone of Judge Stephens, it is serious in nature.

Sorry ya been tired Steely. Been missing you! I hope you feel better soon :hug:

I do know what she said but it wasn't good or evil, it was self serving and inappropriate.

I don't think anything this week going on in chambers has had anything to do with that, I believe (not confirmed) that it was handled that very day after court.

wait, so you don't think that what the judge has ordered ALV to be in court for next week has to do with approaching Samantha? then what could it possibly be? I mean, obviously, by the tone of Judge Stephens, it is serious in nature.

Even if she knows, she can't tell us. I guess we'll have to wait like the rest of the world.

I'm guessing that it's either that, or she was told in judges chambers to answer the questions in a yes or no and maybe she's in contempt.

Maybe she watched the trial before her testimony and she had been told not to do that.

:waitasec:

Are experts allowed to use other experts notes? I thought she said some of the specific info she go regarding the knife and shooting were from Samules notes.

I just think that issue had been dealt with but I think this is another matter and Judge S indicated it was "testimony" and the jury would be present. I have guesses at it but I'm not gonna speculate and wait til Tues. :)

Even if she knows, she can't tell us. I guess we'll have to wait like the rest of the world.

I'm guessing that it's either that, or she was told in judges chambers to answer the questions in a yes or no and maybe she's in contempt.

Maybe she watched the trial before her testimony and she had been told not to do that.
:waitasec:

Hi Steely, hope you are feeling much better today

! BBM...I could swear JM asked her on the stand in the very beginning of her testimony if she had watched and she said "Yes". Does anyone else remember hearing that?

! BBM...I could swear JM asked her on the stand in the very beginning of her testimony if she had watched and she said "Yes". Does anyone else remember hearing that?

I seem to recall her saying she didn't see the testimony.

I just think that issue had been dealt with but I think this is another matter and Judge S indicated it was "testimony" and the jury would be present. I have guesses at it but I'm not gonna speculate and wait til Tues. :)

If the jury will be present then I think it will probably be televised. I wonder if this will REALLY be a BOMBSHELL!?

If the jury's going to be present, it doesn't seem like it would be related to the Samantha thing. That's more an administrative deal or even if she were to find her in contempt I wouldn't think it would be in front of the jury would it? DT would argue that would unfairly prejudice the jury against her "honesty" on the stand, since the approach had nothing to do with how she testified about anything.

All I know is Judge S said something like "complete your testimony". Which would be in front of the jury. I just need to,figure out when to go down there Monday.

ALV answered the jury questions, then DT rebutted, then Juan crossed, so DT still will rebut the damage Juan just did. That is one reason ALV has to come back. Also, the Judge said there was that other issue that ALV was aware she had to be there for on Monday. It was rather shocking the way Judge Stephens put her in her place!!

ALV answered the jury questions, then DT rebutted, then Juan crossed, so DT still will rebut the damage Juan just did. That is one reason ALV has to come back. Also, the Judge said there was that other issue that ALV was aware she had to be there for on Monday. It was rather shocking the way Judge Stephens put her in her place!!

Actually, JW 'followed up' on issues the jury raised in their questions & Juan also 'followed up'--I'm not sure both sides gets another chance at the witness after this. (It's a good question for the lawyers! I think I'll post the question in that thread...)

Actually, JW 'followed up' on issues the jury raised in their questions & Juan also 'followed up'--I'm not sure both sides gets another chance at the witness after this. (It's a good question for the lawyers! I think I'll post the question in that thread...)

There was one final question that came down and JW declined a follow up. Juan did a brief one and that was it. If JW wanted to follow up, she probably woul have done it quickly on Friday but she didn't. Can she tell the judge, I don't want to finish follow up today? Don't know about that, especially since the judge is trying to push this along now. She must be done. But it is confusing. We'll see what happens.

I wonder who informed her that her notes were wrong about the "Closet" information given by ALV. Somebody brought that to her attention. It could be the defendant. Maybe the judge wants to know who told her she was wrong about testifying they were in the closet. That seemed mighty important to me.

Now that she remembers they weren't in the closet then where were they? If you are a witness for the defense, you should down right know your case, especially the crime scene. How did ALV come to the conclusion of them both being in the closet? What else does she know about the crime scene.

FGS! How could she get a very important detail, relevant to the murder, incorrect? This just smacks of crazy...

KCL is this your episode?

Ricki Lake Show

APRIL 19
9:00AM EDT
The Killer Next Door
Ricki's guests tell their horrifying stories of encounters with sociopaths they knew.

topics: emotional wellness

All I know is Judge S said something like "complete your testimony". Which would be in front of the jury. I just need to,figure out when to go down there Monday.

If the jury's going to be present, it doesn't seem like it would be related to the Samantha thing. That's more an administrative deal or even if she were to find her in contempt I wouldn't think it would be in front of the jury would it? DT would argue that would unfairly prejudice the jury against her "honesty" on the stand, since the approach had nothing to do with how she testified about anything.

It could be something that is damning and the judge will put it out there and instruct the jury to make their own decision on it's importance.

Ricki Lake Show

APRIL 19
The Killer Next Door
Ricki's guests tell their horrifying stories of encounters with sociopaths they knew.

Katie's airs on May 13th.

Ricki Lake Show

APRIL 19
The Killer Next Door

No, but it sure could be couldn't it? No the one I'm on will air May 14 and is called "Murder for Money". I'll give all a reminder closer to the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29