KatieCoolady Holds 'Court' - The Dedicated KCL Thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question..its about the messages in the magizines..what was the outcome of that? we have seen ja record in jail with minor infactions on it ,I would think sending out codes is a big one. if she did this why was she allowed in the interviews after m1 conviction to accept makeup and the jail giving her a sweater to put on and all her demans? please can someone explain this ? thank you

I seriously seriously seriously and SERIOUSLY as in seriously doubt that.

As in H E double chopsticks no, not in a million years.

I've heard some descriptions of some of those in chambers meetings and imo, no sympathy there.

ok good - thanks i did not see how that was possible myself. glad you cleared it up and you would know having been there & having the contacts you do.

Hope everyone's much needed rest!
I sure need it; slept the first 12 hours straight in a while. I feel for all involved and I know this post will be deleted (because the last one I expressed sympathy for Arias family was) but it is truly a tragedy with no winners in either family.I hate the word "closure" and I don't think the death of JA would give it to anyone. :moo:

I sure need it; slept the first 12 hours straight in a while. I feel for all involved and I know this post will be deleted (because the last one I expressed sympathy for Arias family was) but it is truly a tragedy with no winners in either family.I hate the word "closure" and I don't think the death of JA would give it to anyone. :moo:

It would never be deleted for your point of view but it could have been deleted because it was in the wrong thread. Such as: Observations from the court watchers. I think this thread is fine.

I'm saying! I'll take a new sentencing hearing over a new trial down the years any day. AZLawyer is going to be known as the Supreme Sleuth of all time. First Casey Anthony, now this!
Hey, let's not sell yourself short- First Scott Peterson, now this!

Happy Memorial Day !!

In Honor :

Attachments

• Eagle Guarding Our Warriors!.jpg
    Eagle Guarding Our Warriors!.jpg
    114.2 KB · Views: 14
Omg, on 'Deadly Women'..Candice DeLong profiling this woman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Della_Sutorius..."sweet, soft-spoken baby girl voice" until she gets what she wants, Jekyll-Hyde...in childhood, they pictured even the "throat-slashing motion" Jodi made in court as to remain quiet about her evil deeds. So creepy as to the patterns of sociopaths...I wish they went beyond the BPD to let it all hang out in court. I suppose, once again, it was too prejudicial for "victim" Jodi. This woman would turn violent on the man, if he called the cops...she would beat herself up...so he would get arrested! just like that guy on http://.blogspot.com/ said his old GF pulled on him.

Btw, justdatruth blog post really breaks down Jodi's lie about her hair growth on "Locks of Love" donation.

Hope everyone's much needed rest!

I got out of the house and away from the computer for ALL day last Saturday. My friend and I went to garage and yard sales, took a scenic drive in the city suburbs/country-ish area, and then we drove to another town about 30 miles away to surprise a friend who is a hostess for Olive Garden. Such a big smile on our friend's face! After eating our meal, our other friend clocked out for lunch. We took her over to her little girl's babysitter, picked up the darling little girl, (I'm an "adopted" auntie!), and then the four of us went to a local park where we watched her play while our friend ate her lunch. That lunch hour went by so fast!
Church on Sunday with afternoon napping. Today is Home Depot for some annual plants and flowers. So I've had a great weekend! Thanks! All things that the CKJA will never do! :floorlaugh:

Is there AC in JA cell now and will there be AC in the PerryVille Prison cell.
I know our AC runs our power bill up I know the prison would cost the tax payers
even more money.

I have a question..its about the messages in the magizines..what was the outcome of that? we have seen ja record in jail with minor infactions on it ,I would think sending out codes is a big one. if she did this why was she allowed in the interviews after m1 conviction to accept makeup and the jail giving her a sweater to put on and all her demans? please can someone explain this ? thank you

I can't explain this Deb. I have a female relative who has been in and out of prison and I can tell you this is NOT the norm. Half the time they are lucky to get what they actually deserve to have, much less this extra carp.

Hey, let's not sell yourself short- First Scott Peterson, now this!

I will NEVER forget my personal lesson learned from the Scott Peterson trial, that having attorney dream teams doesn't always work. My brother-in-law had been savagely killed by someone who deliberately drove his hijacked car back and forth over his head several times, to the point that he had to be identified by dental records. My BIL's killer's trial was a grand total of three days. The only attendees in the nearly empty courtroom gallery were the killer's mother, and four of us from my BIL's family (including his widow, my sister). There were no expensive expert witnesses, but there was one eye witness and testimony from a dedicated detective.

The verdict for my BIL's murderer was delivered the same day as Scott Peterson's verdict. Despite his mega-defense, Peterson received the DP. My brother's 22-year-old killer received LWP (his violent behavior in prison has probably precluded any realistic chance of future parole). Justice was served in both cases.

I got out of the house and away from the computer for ALL day last Saturday. My friend and I went to garage and yard sales, took a scenic drive in the city suburbs/country-ish area, and then we drove to another town about 30 miles away to surprise a friend who is a hostess for Olive Garden. Such a big smile on our friend's face! After eating our meal, our other friend clocked out for lunch. We took her over to her little girl's babysitter, picked up the darling little girl, (I'm an "adopted" auntie!), and then the four of us went to a local park where we watched her play while our friend ate her lunch. That lunch hour went by so fast!
Church on Sunday with afternoon napping. Today is Home Depot for some annual plants and flowers. So I've had a great weekend! Thanks! All things that the CKJA will never do! :floorlaugh:
I'm enjoying the break too
I went to church yesterday and to lunch after. It was strange since our days were filled with catching up on the trial. My morning ritual was flip on hln push the button on the coffee pot and read at websleuths. This Monday morning I woke up rested! I flipped on the tv and hln running reruns of Samantha and Stevens impact statements.
I had to change the channel to house hunters. And renovations. I want reprieve from sadness and depression over the outcome. I know we all needed a much needed break! Get to know our friends and families again. Buy food real food not top ramen, TV dinners lol! No Grocery store speed shopping.
By the time court convenes again! We will all be rest,refreshed and ready to go again.

Justice will prevail

Today and yesterday we had a wonderful day. Went out to lunch, laughed like crazy, went to dinner with my dad and stepmother, laughed like crazy, came home talked my kids and grandkids, laughed like crazy. Now my DH is making drinks, italian food, and we're laughing like crazy! I'm going to pick some flowers and put them in a beautiful vase, maybe take in a movie later.
What are you doing Jodi? mmmm?
Hope that doesn't sound too mean, but I feel she is right where she belongs, for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leessa29