KC defense team.What now?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Zanny defense is suicidal. Caylee is dead, the danger is over. KC can "tell" on those kidnappers now, but hasn't.

Accidental death followed by PTSD? PTSD doesn't affect one's ability to tell the truth.
Accidental death, covering for someone else? Hardly. Not her MO.
Accidental death, panic and cover up? Her 31 day spree does not reflect any signs of panic, sadness, fear, anxiety or any other emotion a mother might have if her child had jsut died.

Temporary insanity? Not according to all her friends.

Dr. G. made the call of homicide, meaning the death was caused by another. Since she is the expert and has actually seen ALL of the evidence and understands all the forensic reports, has talked with LE, The Body Farm and the FBI, saw the car, the crime scene and knows more about this case than anyone I know, I am going to go with her opinion.

It will be interesting to see exactly how she determined homicide to be the manner of death. Add homicide to decomp in the trunk and it is easy to see who the killer is, it is the egg donor.

Of course. The accidental death theory went out the door on June 16th. The Zanny theory will get her executed because it will insult a jury's intelligence and make them mad, like it did all of us. The defense will come up with a theory derived out of something in KC's past, IMO. They are treading on very delicate waters there. If KC goes against her own family, all gloves will come off.

Of course. The accidental death theory went out the door on June 16th. The Zanny theory will get her executed because it will insult a jury's intelligence and make them mad, like it did all of us. The defense will come up with a theory derived out of something in KC's past, IMO. They are treading on very delicate waters there. If KC goes against her own family, all gloves will come off.

that would be what a "good" defense attorney may do...but we are dealing with JB. Team KC will stick with the Nanny story but claim that the nanny stole ZFG's identity and lied to poor, gullible, trusting KC and that the nanny could be anyone in this world. They will say there was a nanny but that we don't know who she is. How can anyone prove to anyone that something DOES NOT exist? not possible. This is why we still have all these people believing in bigfoot and aliens because no one can prove otherwise.

that would be what a "good" defense attorney may do...but we are dealing with JB. Team KC will stick with the Nanny story but claim that the nanny stole ZFG's identity and lied to poor, gullible, trusting KC and that the nanny could be anyone in this world. They will say there was a nanny but that we don't know who she is. How can anyone prove to anyone that something DOES NOT exist? not possible. This is why we still have all these people believing in bigfoot and aliens because no one can prove otherwise.

You won't be seeing JB sitting front and center at this murder trial.

let's hope so...most of the time I am embarassed for him. I'm cuban-american, like he is, and it hurts to watch him in court. I would hate for him to make some huge blunder that causes this case to be overturned on appeal.

Yes, they are still sitting on a ton of complicated evidence. They aren't even finished with the investigation.

They don't have everything yet , still testing...

Dude needs to do some reading. sorry, I goofed. I was responding to what he said about - if you killed your child would you dump them so close to home (my words, I lost the post, lOL).

No, but I don't see Linda Baden front/center either. It will be interesting to see how long before additional (lead) counsel is added/announced.

The Anthony's are not a Spanish speaking family are they? I don't know but don't think so. I ask because I read somewhere yesterday that Caylee could count to 45 in Spanish and I was curious as to where she might have learned that.:confused:

Insulting the intelligence of this jury would be a very big mistake.

The Anthony's are not a Spanish speaking family are they? I don't know but don't think so. I ask because I read somewhere yesterday that Caylee could count to 45 in Spanish and I was curious as to where she might have learned that.:confused:

CA mentioned that KC speaks a little Spanish.

CA mentioned that KC speaks a little Spanish.

Casey took the time and made the effort to teach Caylee how to count? Shocking. :eek:

Caylee did seem ultra smart though as she sang that little song and said other things on tape. Poor precious baby.

Dude needs to do some reading. sorry, I goofed. I was responding to what he said about - if you killed your child would you dump them so close to home (my words, I lost the post, lOL).

Probably like a lot of people, my initial response to that question that flashes into my mind is:

No I would not dump the body near the home.

It would be an accident and then I would have to kill myself over the accident.

No bodies would be moved except for my placing the child in my own arms.

Both bodies would be together...forever.

Casey took the time and made the effort to teach Caylee how to count? Shocking. :eek:

Caylee did seem ultra smart though as she sang that little song and said other things on tape. Poor precious baby.

Nahhh, don't worry.

That devotion never happened.

George told us she learned it from a tv show.:blowkiss:

It was something she used to impress people, i.e., "she's such a good mom, she taught her Spanish." My kids learned Spanish from Dora the Explorer, then in school. Everyone learns Spanish. I do think she was an extremely bright child, with such potential, but for her mother.

The death penalty is off the table. The M.E's findings do not support murder much less premeditated murder. And no one, anywhere, has ever established valid and true premises that would force a conclusion of premeditation.

Respectfully, she said "ante-mortem," which means there was no trauma to the bones before death. She did not comment on the condition of the bones after death--which means there may be animal bite marks or such.

Yeah I apologize profusely. Everyone in the room I was in heard it that incorrect way....and discussed it as such.
Wishful thinking!

The death penalty is off the table. The M.E's findings do not support murder much less premeditated murder. And no one, anywhere, has ever established valid and true premises that would force a conclusion of premeditation.

The ME's findings at the moment...yes. Toxicology isn't back. Chloroform searches = premed.

I'm not convinced that the DP isn't coming back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member