KC KNEW that Caylee was dead ALL ALONG!?!?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She knew, she acted, no regrets. Now she is famous and she knows it because her lawyer tells her every day how many times her name comes up in Google searches.

I can't wait for the jury to see the video of her interview after her arrest for murder in October of 2008 after the Grand Jury handed down the indictment. She insists Caylee is still alive and refers to the "mountains of evidence LE has downstairs" during the interview. How will JB spin that one? I also really, really wish the testimony of her breaking down & having to be sedated once Caylee's remains were found would come in to evidence. If it was an accident, why break down? Why not relief you could finally fess up to an accident that "snowballed out of control" and lay your baby to rest properly.

Hard to believe really, since she was found in the big trouble shirt and jean shorts. If she drowned, why was she changed? Was it because it would be too obvious that a bathing suit was missing? That's the only reason I can think of. But I can't get away from the clothing, the duct tape, diaper, and chloroform. All of which do not point to an accidental drowning with GA cradling Caylee in his arms. So very sad.

MOO

Mel

Melanie, the sad truth is children drown wearing any type of clothing, not just a bathing suit. If Caylee got into the pool on her own, meaning she was able to sneak out of the house undetected, she could have been dressed for the day and wearing the clothes her body was found in. I think I live in the child drowning capital of the country. Seems everyone has a pool here in AZ and the spring and summer is crowded with children who get into a pool when no one is watching. It only takes a minute and many of them were not wearing swim wear when they drowned. It's a very sad part of the warm and hot weather we have here.

I suppose Casey couldn't go the SA and point them to the body because she was waiting for someone to find it themselves. That way she had a SODDI to try and pin it on.

katydid23, I too suspect ICA wanted the body found. She orginally tried to pass off a kidnapping story. She even named a suspect - the Nanny.
The tape around the face might have been what ICA imagined a dead kidnapped child would appear like. Remember, she did search on line for "missing children." She needed the body to be found to make her Nanny kidnapped story believable and have an ending.

Furthermore, I think the "Big trouble" shirt was especially picked out by ICA for Caylee to be found wearing. I think that shirt had some particular special meaning to Cindy.
all jmo

I can't wait for the jury to see the video of her interview after her arrest for murder in October of 2008 after the Grand Jury handed down the indictment. She insists Caylee is still alive and refers to the "mountains of evidence LE has downstairs" during the interview. How will JB spin that one? I also really, really wish the testimony of her breaking down & having to be sedated once Caylee's remains were found would come in to evidence. If it was an accident, why break down? Why not relief you could finally fess up to an accident that "snowballed out of control" and lay your baby to rest properly.

Stella (my favorite aunt has that name) Good post. But you know when ICA mentions cops maybe having "mountains of evidence downstairs," I think she was fishing and wanted to know what cops really did have on her. She wanted to know where she stood.

However, she wasn't that clever. The detective saw right through that and wasn't about to allow her anything about the investigation.
jmo

She knew 'cause she killed her.

What is interesting is whether or not JB knew, and whether or not that is linked to HHJS's bar complaint...actually, it is a bar complaint that leads me to believe that JB knew:

The complaint filed by Dominic Casey.

Under what circumstances did Baez tell DC not to talk if he found the body? Was JB just suggesting it in the event his client was lying to him, or did he know for sure? Maybe DC can speak to the context of that request, if it falls outside his contracted period with JB. Did JB know that KC told CA something about the body, that CA sent DC down to Suburban and was JB trying to cover all of their tracks?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostKitty311
Back