OR OR - KEIZER, Female skull, Late 30's early 40's, In small backpack, I-5 in Marion County, 21 Nov 2022

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

dotr

Reaction score
Nov 23 2022
'KEIZER, Ore. — A crew cleaning up along I-5 in Marion County found a human skull and reported the discovery on Monday, according to Oregon State Police.'

'Troopers from OSP's Salem Area Command responded, finding that the crew had indeed found a human skull inside of a small backpack.'
'Police took the skull to the Oregon State Medical Examiner's Office, where staff are still working to find out the identity of the person. While the skull had no identifiable features, OSP said, it was most likely that of a woman in her late 30s or early 40s''.

''In late 2020, a passerby found the body of a young girl stashed inside of a duffle bag in the woods of Lincoln County, along the H.B. Van Duzer Scenic Corridor. Investigators were eventually able to use DNA to identify her as 9-year-old Haley Mae Coblentz.''

ETA associated (with article) thread..

Last edited:
While I hope the family of some missing person is given their loved one back, I’m particularly hoping that it is Stephanie Warner, missing since 2013 from Jackson county OR. Local to me, hers was my first case on WS. Her bf was named a suspect and has never been arrested. He had prior connections in that area. IIRC he traveled there before leaving the state in Sept 2013.

Last edited:

People cleaning the highway found a "suspicious small backpack" near the Keizer area of I-5 just outside of Salem, which, upon further investigation contained the nearly fully decomposed skull of a woman.

She is as of yet unidentified

I'm unsure at this moment if the workers opened the bag or LE, but it was probably the inmates.

(Really interested in how the article connects it to Haley Mae Coblentz as well)

I've pared through the marion county missing persons from before August of this year and over the age of 25 for wiggle room and this is what I've come out with
It's totally possible she's not from Marion Ct (most likely imo) but this is a starting point

Frankly, I believe its Tiffany Lazon-- the details are just too perfect.
Hope they can get enough DNA to name her ❤

She is now on NamUs:

#UP97798
ME/C Case Number 221121-660

Sex Female
Race/ Ethnicity Uncertain
Estimated Age Group Adult
Height Cannot Estimate
Weight Cannot Estimate

Type Unidentified Deceased
Date Body Found November 21, 2022
NamUs Case Created November 30, 2022
Location Found Map
Location Salem, Oregon 97305
County Marion County
GPS Coordinates (Not Mapped) 44°59'56.8"N 122°59'57.2"W
Found On Tribal Land No

Circumstances of Recovery The skeletonized cranium of an unknown individual was discovered on the side of Interstate-5 near Salem, Oregon on November 21, 2022.

Condition of Remains Not recognizable - Partial skeletal parts only

Hair Color Unknown
Left Eye Color Unknown
Right Eye Color Unknown

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Date Body Found November 21, 2022​

Location Salem, Oregon​

Sex Female​

Race/Ethnicity Uncertain​

Estimated Age Group Adult​

Height Cannot Estimate​

Weight Cannot Estimate​

Location Salem, Oregon 93705​

County Marion County​

Found On Tribal Land No​

Circumstances of Recovery The skeletonized cranium of an unknown individual was discovered on the side of Interstate 5 near Salem, Oregon on November 21, 2022.​

Not recognizable- Partial skeletal parts only​

Hair Color Unknown​

Eye Color Unknown​

I have a strong feeling this is Tiffany Lazon. She went missing from Albany Oregon, which is roughly 30 miles south of Keizer. Her husband has been charged with her murder and LE has found blood and tissue belonging to her on a saw in the house. If he traveled north on the I-5 it would practically bring him directly to Keizer

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia
Back