kid finder networks pulls out of search

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
My search areas were pretty much dry as a bone. In fact, the ground was crunchy in some places! There were a few muddy patches here and there and some higher water in lakes and creeks, but nothing that would impede searching. I completely agree that it all depended on what area you were in.

I was THERE and I can ATTEST to you that it WAS INDEED swampy and muddy in areas that should NOT be. I left that evening with mud covered up to my shins. I think it just so happened that whatever area some of the other searchers were in, it was dry....but I promise you, where I was, it was NOT dry.

I was THERE and I can ATTEST to you that it WAS INDEED swampy and muddy in areas that should NOT be. I left that evening with mud covered up to my shins. I think it just so happened that whatever area some of the other searchers were in, it was dry....but I promise you, where I was, it was NOT dry.

Personally, I've never seen so much water. Everywhere you looked it was muck or water.

As for Tim pulling out, I don't think it was that abrupt. From the beginning of this case the Anthonys did not want someone with his capabilities getting involved. They seem truly fearful of his reputation and his ability to do things properly. Just like LP, I bet he hit a brickwall when it came to real cooperation from that family. One can only imagine how disheartening it was
to a man with such good intentions to have to deal with such an unappreciative bunch. Watching his interviews after he arrived you could see
how difficult it was for him knowing that what he wanted to accomplish was
being impeded by the Anthony family, even tho Tim wouldn't say it.

I, for one, am happy for Tim and Beth Holloway that they have a new lead in Aruba. Tim knows the Holloways appreciate his efforts, he knows they have
worked their butts off trying to find the remains of their beloved daughter and
I wish the Anthonys would learn from this.

Flbeachdawg - :blowkiss: sorry we didn't get to meet up after. I owe you a picture, i'll pm you next week.

Isn't that the one which had all those charges brought against the man who is in charge of it? I think they offered the reward and provided the sign. Of course the reward is ONLY if she is alive, and for a specified period of time.

I will look back, as there is a thread on it here as I may have them mixed up.

You have mixed them up. Kid Finders Network is NOT connected with the Never Lose Hope Foundation... they are to completely separate entities.

Kid Finders Network has been around before Caylee ever went missing.

They have provided Mobile Billboards for Trenton Duckett, Jennifer Kesse, Zachary Bernheardt, and more.

Anyone trying to contact Kid Finders now will get their email sent back to them as undelieverable!!!! I just sent one and it came back! I had sent my email to them in August, and it had gone through then.

Wonder wth is going on with them? Were they bogus or what?

Could it be that everyone from WS and any other board out there is sending them emails and the their mailbox is full?

I'm really trying to be nice and a team player, but I have to respectfully say that at the end of the day, we need to focus on CAYLEE... you know, that sweet, angelic little 2 year old who has not been seen in almost 3 months now. This little girl who has no one to speak for her.

I think their might be a lot of misinterpretation of Kid Finders pulling out of the search- they actually have not. That could have been a difference of two organizations. Kid Finders did indeed provide the mobile billboard for CAYLEE... not the Anthony Family, but for CAYLEE.

Can we please focus back on Caylee?

We'll just have to wait.
I thought it strange TES was stopping, TM's explanation made sense, but it was sudden.
If remains were found, the testing takes time.
people are coming up from Tennessee?
it may be intentionally kept quiet.

Anyone trying to contact Kid Finders now will get their email sent back to them as undelieverable!!!! I just sent one and it came back! I had sent my email to them in August, and it had gone through then.

Wonder wth is going on with them? Were they bogus or what?

Hmmmm, that is strange. :waitasec:

Ya it does depend on where you look. I'm sure that they do have areas that they want to search that are still underwater. It has gotten A LOT better around Orlando since Fay but your right.....traveling to work on 417 (towards Heathrow/LM) Lake Jessup is only about 6ft or so from the highway and I saw the houses too---flooded!

EastSide, did you ever get my message?

Could it be that everyone from WS and any other board out there is sending them emails and the their mailbox is full?

I'm really trying to be nice and a team player, but I have to respectfully say that at the end of the day, we need to focus on CAYLEE... you know, that sweet, angelic little 2 year old who has not been seen in almost 3 months now. This little girl who has no one to speak for her.

I think their might be a lot of misinterpretation of Kid Finders pulling out of the search- they actually have not. That could have been a difference of two organizations. Kid Finders did indeed provide the mobile billboard for CAYLEE... not the Anthony Family, but for CAYLEE.

Can we please focus back on Caylee?

Are you associated with Kid Finders in some capacity? You seem really knowledgable of that organization.

Are you associated with Kid Finders in some capacity? You seem really knowledgable of that organization.

I've volunteered with Kid Finders Network for over the last year since they provided a mobile billboard for Jennifer Kesse, missing since January 24, 2006, from Orlando.

I hate to see people be on a witch hunt of every single person/organization that has agreed to take part in helping to find CAYLEE.

I agree with you that before Caylee, I had never heard of Never Lose Hope Foundation and I am pretty aware of the nonprofit organizations focusing on missing children in the Orlando area.

The thread title is a lie.

Consider the source. CA

Besides all of that, this thread is about the Body Farm and TES suspending their search.

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Why wouldn't they tell us when they did? I do not understand that.
I remember in the Peterson case they told us immediately.
Confused...

You're also talking about two different LE agencies in two different states. Cali may do it one way and Florida another.

I think it best to not tell the public if she was found, until the body (if it exists) can be positively identified.

warning, this is a bit morbid:
i feel like a lot of people are assuming that IF caylee was indeed found when TES called off their search that all of her was found. i keep hearing people mention dental records, thats assuming that teeth were found. as far as LE still searching (if they still are): what if they are searching for the rest of her? what if they only found a finger? maybe they need the body farm to see if she was dead when she lost the finger (i dont even know if that is possible). think about it, people can live without a finger, hand, arm...i think LE is trying to cover all of their bases. can't you see casey saying something like, well it was in the script that if i called the police they would cut off her...

i feel like a lot of people are assuming that IF caylee was indeed found when TES called off their search that all of her was found. i keep hearing people mention dental records, thats assuming that teeth were found. as far as LE still searching (if they still are): what if they are searching for the rest of her? what if they only found a finger? maybe they need the body farm to see if she was dead when she lost the finger (i dont even know if that is possible). think about it, people can live without a finger, hand, arm...i think LE is trying to cover all of their bases. can't you see casey saying something like, well it was in the script that if i called the police they would cut off her...

Yes forensics can tell if a body part was lost pre or post mortem

You have mixed them up. Kid Finders Network is NOT connected with the Never Lose Hope Foundation... they are to completely separate entities.

Kid Finders Network has been around before Caylee ever went missing.

They have provided Mobile Billboards for Trenton Duckett, Jennifer Kesse, Zachary Bernheardt, and more.

Oh, I am really sorry everyone.........I would never try to discredit someone who was honestly trying to help.

Thank you UCF Alummni............

Actually they can determine if someone was dead or alive though any body parts now. It is amazing what they can do. If you go to this website, there is a tour of the body farm available.

http://www.jeffersonbass.com/

A Grand Jury would be great! I had mentioned on this board last week that just maybe the subpoenas had been handed out for a Grand Jury rather than the neglect trial in November.

That is a good observation............I do believe this will go before the Grand Jury before charges are filed...............

That could have been Grand Jury subpoenas the Anthonys were served this morning. They better not lie there..........

They need to take away that billboard

I sent an email to KidFinders yesterday suggesting that in all likelihood Caylee is deceased, and that the Anthony family is not using the rolling billboard in the manner in which it was intended. They're parking it in front of their house and using it as a shield from media cameras. I stated that the organization should take the billboard back and have it available for a family that can use it.

The thread title is a lie.

Consider the source. CA

Besides all of that, this thread is about the Body Farm and TES suspending their search.

:eek:ther_beatingA_Dead

Are you kidding me, this is a statement from Mandy Albritton herself of Texas Equusearch from Thurs Sept 3 10:30 am reporting to Scared Monkeys about the search.

http://.com/page/5/

The thread title is NOT a lie and this thread got highjacked very early on with a rumor about the Tenn Body Farm going to Fla.

I sent an email to KidFinders yesterday suggesting that in all likelihood Caylee is deceased, and that the Anthony family is not using the rolling billboard in the manner in which it was intended. They're parking it in front of their house and using it as a shield from media cameras. I stated that the organization should take the billboard back and have it available for a family that can use it.

Thank you for doing that Leila. :clap:Yes, they are definitely misusing it other than for what it was intended.:razz:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Reporter-C.Lin
Back