KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid? & Kathi B. Interview #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reef the "raffle" was done by NLH

The raffle and fundraiser was sponsored by 3 entities: KFN, NLH, and Skyview Aviation and Exotic Car Rentals.

IMO NLH is just as shady as KFN, and I believe may in fact have been the "umbrella" 501 that KFN claims to operate under.

WS, you guys rock!
they certainly got all that info from here.

:woohoo::woohoo:

FK...what was KM asking that he had no response to?

She asked him about his prior assault record of which he plead down from a felony to a misdemeanor, and spent several months on probation for. He had no answer for her. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Hey, what's with the wife's attitude? And did you catch the inference made by Kathy Belich about Madame Milstead's "lewd" behavior? Anyone know what that is in reference to? All I can say is I don't want to think about it (la,la,la,hands over my ears and eyes tight shut)

She asked him about his prior assault record of which he plead down from a felony to a misdemeanor, and spent several months on probation for. He had no answer for her. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

That's when he motioned to a woman (his wife?) to come over and "handle" the situation for him! LOL...

Hey, what's with the wife's attitude? And did you catch the inference made by Kathy Belich about Madame Milstead's "lewd" behavior? Anyone know what that is in reference to? All I can say is I don't want to think about it (la,la,la,hands over my ears and eyes tight shut)

I want to know what the "lewd and lascivious behavior" thing was about too.

Did Kathy Belich do the story and confront him based on tips she'd received from WS'ers??

I don't know if she received calls or emails with tips, but we did bump this thread back up for discussion last night, and we were just saying (last night) how we wished someone would investigate him. Me thinks that Kathy Belich is reading here. :)

Can now definitely say I wouldn't want him "looking" for my child!

Maybe he should have let the Anthonys speak for him... they're always so calm, cool & collected with the media. :crazy:

I don't know if she received calls or emails with tips, but we did bump this thread back up for discussion last night, and we were just saying (last night) how we wished someone would investigate him. Me thinks that Kathy Belich is reading here. :)
I definitely thought I had seen a "plant" somewhere.

He looks like he could be the kidnapper/sex offender.

Anyone else having trouble with the video? This is one I want to see!! LOL

Me! Me! I go to press play and it allows me to click it but it doesn't do anything. I wonder if he got one of his buds to hack it to not work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member