KidFinders ~ Have the EVER found a kid?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone screen shot that web site for me please. My print screen is not working.
I have someone in Orlando I would like to send this information to.

http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/win...e-tickets.html

CongraDulations! LOL.

Maria and Mark Lopez from New York, You won The Beautiful Yellow Ferrari 360 Spider

Ticket # 07518

Congradulations!

Randy Lawson from the U.K., You won the Luxury Jet Trip to Los Angeles, in a Private Jet!

Ticket # 03490

Congradulations!
If I knew how I would. BTW...thanks for sending the information off to the show...I thought you said they hadn't responded to some of the information...leaving the possibility that they may have responded to certain aspects.

WOW! You guys are AMAZING!!! I work in radio promotions and we often have to register and bond our contests and go through a professional company to review our rules/prize values to determine whether they need to be registered/bonded in different states. FL, AZ, NY are some of those states.

Is there anything I can help with?
Can you find out if the contest was ever registered?

rsfp84.jpg

Can someone screen shot that web site for me please. My print screen is not working.
I have someone in Orlando I would like to send this information to.

http://www.skyviewexoticcars.com/win...e-tickets.html

CongraDulations! LOL.

Maria and Mark Lopez from New York, You won The Beautiful Yellow Ferrari 360 Spider

Ticket # 07518

Congradulations!

Randy Lawson from the U.K., You won the Luxury Jet Trip to Los Angeles, in a Private Jet!

Ticket # 03490

Congradulations!

45b11552.jpg

May I also state that I have never, NEVER seen the winners of raffles listed by name and state/country (England has counties which are equivalent there to, wonder why one was not listed for our friend Mr. Lawson? Fears of being too specific I'm afraid?), generally speaking I would expect a City so that in the event of something hinky the verification of individuals would be easy.

Yes, that is a great question and if it was bonded. Do they have to be bonded in Florida like in my state?

I believe so, if the prize exceeds 5,000, let me find the link.

ETA: how convienient;

http://www.wcsr.com/default.asp?id=534&objId=31

Snipped: "Florida's registration and bonding requirements do not apply to sweepstakes sponsored by qualified tax-exempt organizations"

KFN anyone?

Yes, it is. I emailed KFN in regards to the rolling billboard, saying that since the forensic results indicate that Caylee is deceased, the billboard should be returned so that a family that really does have a missing child can benefit. I received a reply from Sherri Milstead.

I did too a month or so ago.

Yes they have to be registered and bonded if the prize value exceeds $1000 I think - it may even be $500 but regardless, in this case these prize values exceed both amounts.

Yes, that is a great question and if it was bonded. Do they have to be bonded in Florida like in my state?

I'll put a call into the company we work with on Monday. Do you know when the contest/raffle ran? Anyone get any rules from the site?

It was supposed to be October 1st drawing on their website.

There were no rules listed.

Yes they have to be registered and bonded if the prize value exceeds $1000 I think - it may even be $500 but regardless, in this case these prize values exceed both amounts.

How would a person check to see who their bonding company is and who is responsible for overseeing this type of thing in Florida/

How would a person check to see who their bonding company is and who is responsible for overseeing this type of thing in Florida/

Unfortunately, "Florida's registration and bonding requirements do not apply to sweepstakes sponsored by qualified tax-exempt organizations." I assume as it was conducted by KFN this would apply.

I believe so, if the prize exceeds 5,000, let me find the link.

ETA: how convienient;

Snipped: "Florida's registration and bonding requirements do not apply to sweepstakes sponsored by qualified tax-exempt organizations"

KFN anyone?

There is some question about how that company is registered. Still checking that. It claims to be a 501(3) C - but so far all I can find is it under another company. May have to wait until Monday to get all the information.

Thanks to whoever posted the raffle end date. I have to contact the person we work with to see if they can track that information or just lead me to the state division that handles registration/bonding of promotions. How did the raffling work - where were they given out, etc. Also, does anyone know how long the promotion lasted? And, if my memory serves correctly, I think the state of FL requires a winners list once the promotion is over with winner contact information so, if the state chooses to verify, they can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRANNYINVESTIGATES