KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
While reading this article, I could not wrap it around my head about the snipped part:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/ditto-dr-phil-that-is-so_b_128489.html

snipped:
George and Cindy are doing everything they can to find their beautiful granddaughter but yet the public wants to crucify them just as much as the world is attacking their daughter Casey Anthony.

and

and they helped Equusearch's (during their brief visit) search even though it was stated [by a caller on Nancy Grace] they hadn't.

Do what? Does she think we believe this?

While reading this article, I could not wrap it around my head about the snipped part:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/michelle-bart/ditto-dr-phil-that-is-so_b_128489.html

snipped:
George and Cindy are doing everything they can to find their beautiful granddaughter but yet the public wants to crucify them just as much as the world is attacking their daughter Casey Anthony.

and

and they helped Equusearch's (during their brief visit) search even though it was stated [by a caller on Nancy Grace] they hadn't.

That was 2 months ago though, the hole that they have dug now, they can't climb out of IMO.

snipped:

and

BEE ESS!!!
MN was at the command center, briefly, on Saturday morning. That was IT.
What a crock.

ETA: If the article was written in Sept., that's even worse, because at that point, all they did was bad mouth TM. I haven't seen any of the A's searching (or do ANYTHING productive, for that matter) PERIOD. Sheesh...

Bold is mine.
I don't know the EXTENT of the involvement with TD's family, but there was some, yes.
TD is pictured on posters in the KFN tent (or it was, if they haven't taken it down yet :crazy:). There are also pictures of TD's dad/g'ma on the FKN website, although nothing up close, which makes me wonder if they even know they were being photographed, or if they are being USED on this sick, sad, excuse for a charity's site. :confused:
THAT is one of the things that makes me so angry, they seem to "latch on" to these high profile missing persons cases...makes them more $$$, I guess. :bang:

I have another thought... after all this time you would think you would at the very least see age progression photos of Trenton. I guarantee you he doesn't look like that anymore, if he is still out there, that little angel. So, just how into finding him are they? Do they want the photos that might help find the child or do they just want to use that little precious face to fill up their money jars and sell t-shirts?

snipped:

and

One word for Ms Burque Inept

I have another thought... after all this time you would think you would at the very least see age progression photos of Trenton. I guarantee you he doesn't look like that anymore, if he is still out there, that little angel. So, just how into finding him are they? Do they want the photos that might help find the child or do they just want to use that little precious face to fill up their money jars and sell t-shirts?

Excellent thought.
There was an age progression released, IIRC, it was right around the time the public first heard Caylee's name.
HOWEVER, the posters on the KFN tent (again, if it/posters are still there) is the original poster. Curious, indeed.

Casey Anthony case: Kid Finders Network blasts WFTV, says Anthony family won't be available for interviews

Kid Finders Network wants nothing more to do with WFTV-Channel 9, the market's most-watched TV station. Kid Finders has been helping the family of Caylee Anthony look for the missing toddler.

In a Monday release, Kid Finders blasted WFTV for reporting "blatant lies" about the group's founders. Kid Finders said it and the Anthony family "will no longer be available for any interviews, statements or comments to WFTV." Dennis Milstead, founder of Kid Finders, added that the station "will no longer be welcome at any events and/or our command and volunteer center."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-4.html

Casey Anthony case: Kid Finders Network blasts WFTV, says Anthony family won't be available for interviews

Kid Finders Network wants nothing more to do with WFTV-Channel 9, the market's most-watched TV station. Kid Finders has been helping the family of Caylee Anthony look for the missing toddler.

In a Monday release, Kid Finders blasted WFTV for reporting "blatant lies" about the group's founders. Kid Finders said it and the Anthony family "will no longer be available for any interviews, statements or comments to WFTV." Dennis Milstead, founder of Kid Finders, added that the station "will no longer be welcome at any events and/or our command and volunteer center."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-4.html

LOL....oh I bet that's really killing WFTV....not!! I can see WFTV now publishing all the documents they have on Dennis M, to prove they aren't "blatant lies". WFTV is badazz, I wouldn't have thrown down the gauntlet like that if I were Dennis M, or he could find himself on the bad end of a lot more negative publicity. I can see Kathi Belich digging into more of his background as we speak!

I guess in other words, Anyone who chooses to disclose the truth and reveal our true colors is no longer welcome. That's OK, they won't be able to dictate who covers an investigation of Kid NOT Finders. :)

I'm laughing so hard I might need a Depends! Somebody please give these people a clue:
Public records don't lie!!!

LOL....oh I bet that's really killing WFTV....not!! I can see WFTV now publishing all the documents they have on Dennis M, to prove they aren't "blatant lies". WFTV is badazz, I wouldn't have thrown down the gauntlet like that if I were Dennis M, or he could find himself on the bad end of a lot more negative publicity. I can see Kathi Belich digging into more of his background as we speak!

You can be sure WFTV will find a way of thanking Milstead for
his recent comments. Can't wait!!

Now, if only ALL of the tv news stations could pee them off.
Just think of how wonderful it be. It might be safe again to
actually watch the news.

Seriously, I'm sure K. Belich will say, Oh, OK and just let it go!.. NOT... It's a good thing for D. Milstead that being an idiot is not a crime. Talk about adding fuel to the fire!

I'm laughing so hard I might need a Depends! Somebody please give these people a clue:
Public records don't lie!!!

OMG, are they denying it's true when it's right there in black and white? WFTV will tear them apart! (And I hope I'm around to see it!)

I love WFTV and Kathi B. :clap: Jose doesn't like them either. They are just too good at their job.

Maybe this will piss Kathi off so she'll put Ms. M's criminal history out there as well.

Maybe this will piss Kathi off so she'll put Ms. M's criminal history out there as well.

I'd really like to see Kathi dig into these raffles by KFN, NLHF, that seem to have ghostly winners.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99
Back