KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi sweetwater, I would love to sleuth it out with you. Spent time last night trying to find out about that third board member of KF S McCadles. Must not be much of a sleuth... All i could find was an article thanking her for her help during the 2007 Orlando Women's Business conference. Maybe, she is a business person that donates her time to KF and helps with sponsers. haven't been able to find out what her business is yet.
Will keep looking to see if there is any connection to Ginette and check out the sponsers on the site or give it a try at least.

Respectfully snipped.....

Try a few different spellings of that third board member's name. I believe the spelling on the KF site is incorrect. It is spelled one way on the KF site and another way in their registration at http://www.sunbiz.org

While at Sunbiz, try different spellings of the first name too and use the search for registered agents too, not just org names.

I was deeply researching this org then stopped due to some family losses the past month or so. I'll try to catch up soon. :)

IIRC Someone contacted Home Depot and they said they were not sponsors.It was awhile back.Maybe on the thread that disappeared.
LaDonna noted on a post yesterday about the psychic services offered on Kidfinders website.I e-mailed one of the Orlando reporters about a possible connection.I hope she looks into it.

Hi there Ms. James!

Glad to hear from you. I've been meaning to drop you a note. I'm recovering from surgery, and now I seem to have something wrong with my eyes, so most of my good intentions have just been stuck in my head.:)

Thank you for the info and for the sleuthing- I'll see if I can find the LaDonna post, unless you have a link handy. :blowkiss:

Try a few different spellings of that third board member's name. I believe the spelling on the KF site is incorrect. It is spelled one way on the KF site and another way in their registration at http://www.sunbiz.org

While at Sunbiz, try different spellings of the first name too and use the search for registered agents too, not just org names.

I was deeply researching this org then stopped due to some family losses the past month or so. I'll try to catch up soon. :)

I really am sorry to hear about your losses. Take good care and all the time you need for yourself and others.
Thank you for sharing this info.
:rose::rose:

What'sThatClue, I am very sorry for you losses:blowkiss:. Thank you for the help, will try that site:)

Thanks, sweetwater and Roblyn. :blowkiss:
Coming here takes my mind off things, ya know? :)

I haven't seen anything on that car that was raffled through Never Lose HOpe Foundation. I think the lucky winner was supposed to be announced on December 15.
Have you all heard what became of that fund raising for Caylee project?

Thanks, sweetwater and Roblyn. :blowkiss:
Coming here takes my mind off things, ya know? :)

I can relate to that, yes I can.
I like to wander through the neighborhood herb and flower garden, too. And re-pot my lavender. :heart:
Oh, and scroll through the smilies- I almost feel like I'm shopping. :crazy:

I haven't seen anything on that car that was raffled through Never Lose HOpe Foundation. I think the lucky winner was supposed to be announced on December 15.
Have you all heard what became of that fund raising for Caylee project?

I haven't been able to find a word on it. :mad:

I haven't been able to find a word on it. :mad:

Oh, I know.:confused:
I'm looking for that exotic car business right now.
Clue, this is what I"m going to do. I"ll finish up reading the older threads, then depending on what you and others post, I"ll make a list of players and events so we can respond. I've been meaning to go check the timeline, too, to get the dates straight about when these folks starting associating.
I'll be gone for a few hours, from about 2 til 5 or 6 CST.
I'm having server issues now. It's taken almost 30 minutes to try to get this posted.
ttyl

I've searched everywhere, including the Skyview Exotic Car Rental Site- that is the business that sold the raffle tickets- owned by Pete Benavides. The site does have a very vague posting of winners of a raffle- for a Ferrari!!... but it looks like it was something for "Grads." There is no mention of the car, I think it was a hotrod Dodge Charger, that was raffled for Caylee. No mention of Caylee.
eeeuuww.
Never Lose Hope Foundation filed an amendment to their registration in September- the guy who was the President and made the big offer of cash reward and telemarketing services, is not longer there.
I'm sorry to mix these issues in, but I don't want to lose track of these inter relations.
Gotta run.

I've searched everywhere, including the Skyview Exotic Car Rental Site- that is the business that sold the raffle tickets- owned by Pete Benavides. The site does have a very vague posting of winners of a raffle- for a Ferrari!!... but it looks like it was something for "Grads." There is no mention of the car, I think it was a hot rod Dodge Charger, that was raffled for Caylee. No mention of Caylee.
eeeuuww.
Never Lose Hope Foundation filed an amendment to their registration in September- the guy who was the President and made the big offer of cash reward and telemarketing services, is not longer there.
I'm sorry to mix these issues in, but I don't want to lose track of these inter relations.
Gotta run.

sweetwater and sleuths,

Sorry for jumping into the middle of these KF "issues"...and goin OT

Gonna go back to read past threads. Once again sorry if this has all been discussed. New to the KF threads, trying to figure out the connection between psychic(GM) and DC. Like every other ws'er:)

It's GOT to be through KF?

That web site was great ,thanks:blowkiss: What'sThatClue.

First and foremost i don't want to disparage anyone that is trying to help missing children and their desparate families. We all agree on that. I will get involved in my community because of Caylee bringing missing children to my attention.That's a commitment for sure, with all of that being said WHAT are all of these people up to???

After checking out KF and Skyway it reminds me of the "Records Site" that i dropped $50 bucks on last week, that was a SCAM!!!! Rookie Mistake...

At the bottom of the page it reads "*Skyview Aviation is NOT a Certified Air Carrier" hmmm what does that mean, NOT certified. To fly? Established 2/10/2006 changed names 3 times since then according to Sunbiz.org, with the latest one being on 8/6/2008. Two more notes: New boardmember(there are now two) added as VP on 8/26/2008. The firt person who's name the business was in 2/10/2006-1/25/2007 has some sort of Quickbooks Solutions established in 2000, according to yahoo.com, accepts checks only. Quickbooks was also the second name listed and registerd for Skyview Aviation, before going into Pete's name on 8/6/2008.

Orlando web design the company that created the web site became incorporated on 3/13/2007 closed 9/26/2008. Is this a common thing in web design?

Skyview Exotic Cars is located in a strip mall in front of a Knights Inn.
Reminds me of the rental cars on the strip in Vegas. Bottom line, DON'T see this place giving away a car. Couldn't find ANYTHING saying they did. Lot's of complaints on raffel.

Going to post this and then get to KF, After I go read threads. Again, sorry this is soo long, don't know if it's any help at all, but felt good to do something productive regarding Caylee, rather than just being pizzed off .

ETA: Finished the KF threads. Everyone one did so much work!! It sounds like a TON of work was completed by our fellow WS'ers early on in the hopes of helping LE.
I won't post all of the dates, transfers, names, and companies found doing research today, as I am confident they have already been discovered, even if not on threads. NEXT time, will read the threads FIRST, before looking up everything under the sun. Good practice though...and more confident than ever that the Pyschic got to DC through KF...WHO??

One thing from my notes; checking all of the dates out today that jumped out: For Profit-Gotcha Billboards, Incorporated on 06/15/2006 according to Sunbiz.org and they filed a Administration of Dissolution for Annual Report on 9/26/2008? NON Profit-KFN 10/04/2006, only four months after starting a new company and already 'helping' others? Some business plan...Both owned by the M's.

Any thoughts?

So, who are the 3 new board members KFN is about to announce? I am guessing we will hear that C, G & Lee are on the payroll right after the memorial.

Have any of these people who proclaim to care about missing children used any of their media contacts to help the family of the 6 year old boy missing in Florida? Done anything for him? If not, why not?

I've heard a lot of bad things about Kid Finders. What DO they do, if they don't help find kids?

Was just wondering what the bad reputation was about.

I wonder if they are out trying to find little boy with disabilities???
I cannot spell his name right Adjui???

So, who are the 3 new board members KFN is about to announce? I am guessing we will hear that C, G & Lee are on the payroll right after the memorial.

Have any of these people who proclaim to care about missing children used any of their media contacts to help the family of the 6 year old boy missing in Florida? Done anything for him? If not, why not?
That "about to announce" has been there for quite some time.

I'm reading and taking notes on this group and other foundations, ha. I had surgery, so I'm slow. And in a crummy position for all this.
Bummer.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99
Back