KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I haven't check the calendar, yet. Does anyone know off hand when Kidfinders got involved with the Anthonys?

I haven't check the calendar, yet. Does anyone know off hand when Kidfinders got involved with the Anthonys?

I remember George stating in an interview, when raving about Kidfinders, that they have been there since "Day 2", which in reality is probably Day 32. :rolleyes:

What I would really like to know is whether Kidfinders or Never Lose Hope came up on the computer searches re missing children's organizations and whether there was contact between any of them and any of the As before the 911 calls.

I remember George stating in an interview, when raving about Kidfinders, that they have been there since "Day 2", which in reality is probably Day 32. :rolleyes:
Thanks, mitzi.
Well,well. :bang:
I wondered what had happened to some of the super sleuths and several threads that I hadn't seen in a long time.. Now that I've read the first two kidfinders threads, I guess I understand why they're gone. It's sure great that people prevailed in their commitment and efforts. I'm sure it was all fantastic and I wish I had been able to hang in here back when it was being developed. I thank all who worked so exhaustively in the research and investigations. I am sure it will bear great fruit.
If the whole DC, psychic, MB, whatever else events hadn't come up, I doubt I would have re-entered KFN land.
I'm interested in MB's involvement; it seems odd that someone with her public background would STILL be tied in with this villainous crew. I checked her myspace page and saw a day or so before it was posted here that she had updated the site for Caylee, and continues to promote the sale of the tshirts as well.
Does anyone know if she is the same person who worked with the AIDS foundation?

Thanks, mitzi.
Well,well. :bang:
I wondered what had happened to some of the super sleuths and several threads that I hadn't seen in a long time.. Now that I've read the first two kidfinders threads, I guess I understand why they're gone. It's sure great that people prevailed in their commitment and efforts. I'm sure it was all fantastic and I wish I had been able to hang in here back when it was being developed. I thank all who worked so exhaustively in the research and investigations. I am sure it will bear great fruit.
If the whole DC, psychic, MB, whatever else events hadn't come up, I doubt I would have re-entered KFN land.
I'm interested in MB's involvement; it seems odd that someone with her public background would STILL be tied in with this villainous crew. I checked her myspace page and saw a day or so before it was posted here that she had updated the site for Caylee, and continues to promote the sale of the tshirts as well.
Does anyone know if she is the same person who worked with the AIDS foundation?

*recpectfully snipped*

Hi sweetwater, i think we are on the same page with all of this, don't want to get in trouble for discussing anything off limits, but it is crazy the amount of name variations, opened and closed business ventures,overlaping for/non profit, etc... Sorry, don't recall anything about AIDS foundation, must have missed that one.

Good night

*recpectfully snipped*

Hi sweetwater, i think we are on the same page with all of this, don't want to get in trouble for discussing anything off limits, but it is crazy the amount of name variations, opened and closed business ventures,overlaping for/non profit, etc... Sorry, don't recall anything about AIDS foundation, must have missed that one.

Good night

Hi Roblyn-
I've got several hours in on that; I'll post tomorrow.
Thank you for hanging in here and for sharing. I'm wondering why some keywords are appearing in bright red bold letters?:sheesh:
Night to you, too!

What I would really like to know is whether Kidfinders or Never Lose Hope came up on the computer searches re missing children's organizations and whether there was contact between any of them and any of the As before the 911 calls.

Oh, yes, that would be interesting.
I'm interested in knowing about the court order for DM to get rid of his stupid badge. Was that a different badge? A Gotcha Badge? Why does he get to use his misleading badge on kidfinders? And why does Michelle Bart have it plastered on her very active Helpfindcaylee Blog? This is demented.:weaklink:
If not Kidfinders, maybe one of those debt relief programs the sorry DM/SM couple also promote will show up on the Anthony's computer. So many people are flabbergasted by the Anthony's involvement with Kidfinders, et al, but I don't know why. George, of online gambling and internet fraud fame, was plugging them, apparently, on one of his very first visits with his daughter the Inmate of the Year, As a future career path on her way to becoming CEO of Hell.
Then of course, there's the whole Skyview, Benevides thing. What does Benevides translate as, anyway?

Oh, yes, that would be interesting.
I'm interested in knowing about the court order for DM to get rid of his stupid badge. Was that a different badge? A Gotcha Badge? Why does he get to use his misleading badge on kidfinders? And why does Michelle Bart have it plastered on her very active Helpfindcaylee Blog? This is demented.:weaklink:
If not Kidfinders, maybe one of those debt relief programs the sorry DM/SM couple also promote will show up on the Anthony's computer. So many people are flabbergasted by the Anthony's involvement with Kidfinders, et al, but I don't know why. George, of online gambling and internet fraud fame, was plugging them, apparently, on one of his very first visits with his daughter the Inmate of the Year, As a future career path on her way to becoming CEO of Hell.
Then of course, there's the whole Skyview, Benevides thing. What does Benevides translate as, anyway?

Good mornining sweetwater,

IMO it's all a scam! I agree with your comment about GA involvement not being suprising, due to easily falling into fraud schemes. Did you catch on the M's "Safety in a Flash" company? Ha... Why would a teacher buy a flash drive and take a photo of each student in case of emergency? My son is in 6th grade and every year he is given a school ID with important info. My favorites were: 100% of the $65 will go to KFN. Really?? No $$ taken out for costs? then, on the SAME page it says "Ground Floor Opportunity for pt/ft reps. not only could you have the potential to earn GREAT INCOME you would also be helping a great cause and organization we support, KFN a dedicated group of people who search for missing children throughout the USA." :waitasec: What?? Make sense?

I am NO computer person, however I am a business person and therefore know that I don't know enough to make a web site professionally. NONE of their "businesses" seem professional in the least, in fact it is quite the opposite,the wording and design is :eek: imo. Did you notice all the various phone numbers for the businesses go to the same address. I would like to discuss all of it further if allowed.:) also, found it curious that GOTCHA BILLBOARDS is now disolved as of 9/26/2008 according to Sunbiz.org.hmmm

Try a few different spellings of that third board member's name. I believe the spelling on the KF site is incorrect.

Resp snipped

Gee, if you spell it one of those ways it made me remember seeing that last name on the website of where LA works.

*Edited to remove post with a tidbit about DM I had copied from GA thread, since I just read that it's a no no to bring actual quotes over. But I think I can still mention that the post said that DM was at CA's when GA was missing, just in case you missed it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99
Back