KidFinders & Kathi B. Interview -GA New Spokesman #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey2208nov22,0,6489381.story

video, 47 secs. apparently volunteers went to help KFN and no one was there. They were stood up. Doesn't surprise me.

Here is what they have posted and the hours of operation.

NEW COMMAND & VOLUNTEER CENTER LOCATION
Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando

This Command & Volunteer Center helps provide awareness for Caylee Anthony and all missing children the organization is working on. Fliers, t-shirts, and other search and volunteer items are available at the center. The Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center is open Thursday thru Monday 10am-4p.m.

Here is what they have posted and the hours of operation.

NEW COMMAND & VOLUNTEER CENTER LOCATION
Kid Finders Network Official Search & Volunteer Center
1602 N. Goldenrod Rd., Orlando

This Command & Volunteer Center helps provide awareness for Caylee Anthony and all missing children the organization is working on. Fliers, t-shirts, and other search and volunteer items are available at the center. The Kid Finders Command & Volunteer Center is open Thursday thru Monday 10am-4p.m.

Alrighty! Guess who owns that property? The Orange County BCC---Orange County Board of Commissioners. It's a gov't owned property. Which means they had to have permission of Orange County. So I assume they'd have a permit, right? Or, maybe they don't need a permit if it's a gov't owned property?

Anyway, I think I'll let my good friends (lol) at WFTV (Kathi) follow up on this. :) I've searched and searched and I can't find a permit (tho that doesn't mean it isn't there!) and I can't find in the county commission's minutes where a permit was waived. There must be something so I'll keep sleuthing.

Thank you all!

Alrighty! Guess who owns that property? The Orange County BCC---Orange County Board of Commissioners. It's a gov't owned property. Which means they had to have permission of Orange County. So I assume they'd have a permit, right? Or, maybe they don't need a permit if it's a gov't owned property?

Anyway, I think I'll let my good friends (lol) at WFTV (Kathi) follow up on this. :) I've searched and searched and I can't find a permit (tho that doesn't mean it isn't there!) and I can't find in the county commission's minutes where a permit was waived. There must be something so I'll keep sleuthing.

Thank you all!

I think that's a GREAT idea.... I would bet Kathi Belish would love to get whatever she can on KFN.. I'm sure some of the other reporters would like a piece of them too!!! Looks like I'll have to write to Kathi again..

Thank you all!

When that location was in the planning stages after they got tossed from all of the parking lots, they said they would be signing a lease at this new spot. A lease w/ gov property?

Don't know WHICH station that Cindy spouted off about - the reporter was Holly, I recall.

Baez referred to the same station that Dennis is trashing. They are the most watfched station in the area so good luck with ignoring them.

And I have news for Dennis - selling Tshirts is NOT looking for Caylee.

Bad, bad Holly! No more exclusives for you! (Haha. Like the soup nazi!)

Out of all the comments on the Orlando Sentinel story, this is my favorite:

This is laughable. Who cares if Kid Finders wants nothing more to do with a TV Station? Who are they anyway -- just a bunch of nobodies.
Seems the only thing Dennis M. can FIND is way into a courtroom. LOL
George and Cindy... you want to know where Caylee is? Go ask Casey... she's the only one who knows.
I feel bad for you 2 because you are so clueless. But then again, I think you choose to be.

Posted by: Tina | November 24, 2008 at 06:20 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-4.html (Bolded by me) I needed that laugh! Hahahahaha~

OMG!! I just watched that. Two women came to put in their time selling the tshirts and handing out flyers and nobody showed up to open things up so they could do their volunteer time. :eek:

The Millsteads were too busy running from Kathi Belich....LOL

You can be sure WFTV will find a way of thanking Milstead for
his recent comments. Can't wait!!

Out of all the comments on the Orlando Sentinel story, this is my favorite:

This is laughable. Who cares if Kid Finders wants nothing more to do with a TV Station? Who are they anyway -- just a bunch of nobodies.
Seems the only thing Dennis M. can FIND is way into a courtroom. LOL
George and Cindy... you want to know where Caylee is? Go ask Casey... she's the only one who knows.
I feel bad for you 2 because you are so clueless. But then again, I think you choose to be.

Posted by: Tina | November 24, 2008 at 06:20 PM

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2008/11/casey-anthony-4.html (Bolded by me) I needed that laugh! Hahahahaha~

LMAO.gif

Thank you both. I sooo needed a good laugh after the day I had. Glad I stuck around to read the whole thread.

LMAO.gif

I am confused. Why is Dennis so upset? Whyd doesn't he just sue tghe station - oh wait, I bet I know - becasue the information is TRUE, Whine whine whine. Thing is that there's another station in Palm Beach that is hot on the trail too. This is gonna be fun - a man who has nothing to hide does not act like Dennis does. The man has some serious anger issues and shouldn't be working with anyone who is in any stage of grief imo. Good thing that Cindy is nsot in any stage of grief.

To me, there is definite rage in DM's eyes. It's not surprising he has a charge of abuse on his record. Those eyes that tout they're interested in finding missing children, scream anger and fury.

I am confused. Why is Dennis so upset? Whyd doesn't he just sue tghe station - oh wait, I bet I know - becasue the information is TRUE, Whine whine whine. Thing is that there's another station in Palm Beach that is hot on the trail too. This is gonna be fun - a man who has nothing to hide does not act like Dennis does. The man has some serious anger issues and shouldn't be working with anyone who is in any stage of grief imo. Good thing that Cindy is nsot in any stage of grief.[/QUOTE]

Oh so true, Gaia.....so true.

Where is Milsteaqd originally from? Has he ever lived in virginia? I would like to know if he was involved in the Alisha Showalter case?

Has KF been laying low or have I missed something?

Seems KF has been out of the news since DM attacked the cameraman .. :confused:

Has KF been laying low or have I missed something?

Seems KF has been out of the news since DM attacked the cameraman .. :confused:

Dennis M and his wife may be laying low, but it doesn't look like KidFinders and their newest spokesperson is.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18159143/detail.html

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Channel 9 learned Casey's father, George Anthony, spent part of his Thanksgiving driving by himself around downtown Orlando and Winter Park towing his "Where is Caylee billboard." Even after new evidence was released to support the theory Casey killed her daughter Caylee, George has continued searching for a live Caylee.

Seriously, what purpose did this serve? I am not trying to be mean, but why drive the billboard around on a day that most Americans are home, not outside on the roads; reading George's billboard?

If he needed to get out of the house, or wanted to be alone, I can understand going for a drive......but to pull the billboard around downtown(where most businesses are closed) less than 24 hours after a very damning document dump makes no sense.:confused::eek::waitasec:

Dennis M and his wife may be laying low, but it doesn't look like KidFinders and their newest spokesperson is.

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Channel 9 learned Casey's father, George Anthony, spent part of his Thanksgiving driving by himself around downtown Orlando and Winter Park towing his "Where is Caylee billboard." Even after new evidence was released to support the theory Casey killed her daughter Caylee, George has continued searching for a live Caylee.

Seriously, what purpose did this serve? I am not trying to be mean, but why drive the billboard around on a day that most Americans are home, not outside on the roads; reading George's billboard?

If he needed to get out of the house, or wanted to be alone, I can understand going for a drive......but to pull the billboard around downtown(where most businesses are closed) less than 24 hours after a very damning document dump makes no sense.:confused::eek::waitasec:

Nothing and I mean, NOTHING this family has ever done makes any sense ..

Not for nothin', but if I was stuck in Thanksgiving traffic behind a car dragging a ginormous old billboard, I would not be thinking kindly of the driver, or his cause.

Well it may have been Thanksgiving, a holiday and all businesses closed. No people around to look-see @ the billboard. However it will get him in or on the news into the frontburner so to speak!

The A's are media *advertiser censored*$. (IMO)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Melissa D.
Back