Kidnapping Charges

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Madeleine74

Let's just say they have taken it to a new level, lol.

And on that new level is a new planet.

I saw Sidney`s page. They both need to be put back in jail to stop all of this nonsense. Do either one of them ever spend any time with their children at all? Aren`t they supposed to be home schooled? If the county does anything at all, they should take the children out of that home and place them in a safe enviroment while their parents are losing their minds. Those children have to be so confused and placed into a situation which they should never be a part of. This wouldn`t be happening at all if Judge Dennis wouldn`t have let them out on bond. If LE was so corrupt with their case, why wait until now to start screaming it? They both know that their time of freedom is getting shorter and shorter and like any scared animal, they are trying to save themselves in anyway possible. Please lock both of them up until a jury decides if they are guilty. We all know that they have broken the gag order time after time.

On SM's Facebook page he is accusing Richardson of being at the courthouse yesterday trying to get a judge to revoke his bond, get a warrant for his arrest, and push back date of the trial until the "media frenzy" calms down.

Then TM pipe's in and says that Richardson "has broken the gag order many times".

These two are really grasping at straws.

On SM's Facebook page he is accusing Richardson of being at the courthouse yesterday trying to get a judge to revoke his bond, get a warrant for his arrest, and push back date of the trial until the "media frenzy" calms down.

Then TM pipe's in and says that Richardson "has broken the gag order many times".

These two are really grasping at straws.
What may be the craziest to me is that I firmly believe she is writing all his posts. It is in her writing style, no matter how she tries to change it and we all know she's the mouthpiece. So, is she trying to get him thrown back in jail? Is she trying to start some kind of riot between the people of Horry County? It's all written in his post, and then she responds using her own profile that it is just rumor. Is it rumor because she just started it?

The behavior of those two blow my mind, but I remember several years ago, standing with her in the Magic Kingdom and we were discussing something and I asked her if he minded. She said, "he does what I tell him to." We both laughed about it, like wives do, but the more I reflect back on that, I really think she was 100% serious. He does what she tells him to do, except for those times when he thought with other parts of his anatomy, but we see how that has worked out. He should have just followed her rules from the get go. This wouldn't be happening, Heather would still be here if only he had done what he was told to do. :(

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

LOL. TM commented on SM's post about his lawyer, and she says (on breaking the gag order) it depends on how someone interprets what they hear. Technically SM didn't break his gag order because he didn't break anything but his silence.

Alrighty then!

So, what I gleaned from watching SM's interview the other day:

He knows the state is going to have proof that it was HIS truck going to and from PTL, so now his story is it may have been his truck but he has no clue who would have been driving it? Um, yeah right.

He also states that it was said that it was the "most heinous crime scene" but that's that what was said, "most heinous CRIME." Crime. Period. She didn't say crime scene. And I'd have to agree that luring a young woman out for the purpose of kidnapping and murder is pretty heinous.

I've always believed that she gives up parts of the crime when she blabs. This makes her red mustang remark too much of a protest.

What narcissists claim about other people is about them, and what angers them is always something about what they've done.

What narcissists claim about other people is about them, and what angers them is always something about what they've done.

Oh yeah this is so, so true. I've witnessed it and experienced it personally.

I think that Hammy Tammy is the one who is making Sid do those interviews and says exactly what she tells him to say. Why wait until now? They should have been shouting it out a long time ago about not getting a fair trial and all the hatred spewed out about Jimmy R. I would love to see her do an interview. Could you just imagine how that would go? I think they would be cuffed right after the interview. As big as her mouth is.......God only knows what would come out of that. Too bad Heather will never get the chance of saying how bad it was the night that she was kidnapped and murdered without a fair trial by the murdering duo. They need to shut their big ugly traps up and go back to jail where they belong.:jail:

Oh yeah this is so, so true. I've witnessed it and experienced it personally.

Me too and it's supremely maddening but at least they expose themselves in anything they say.

TM made a remark about Heather's condo...something to the effect of "If that's where she lived', and I thought, ok so you've been there, and this remark is overkill about not knowing if it's even her apartment. Right.

In reading the article, I am to assume that the M's live in the Tampa area. Employed by Busch Gardens perhaps?

TM cleaned up her page in the last 24 hours. She actually had replied to one of her friends with an emoji rolling eyes about the kidnapping charge. It's since been deleted along with several other rants from the last few days. I cannot wait until this trial- their lawyers must be so angry with them LOL

TM: https://m.facebook.com/tcaisonmoorer?tsid=0.41004143678583205&source=typeahead

SM: https://m.facebook.com/nala.belkin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jesus, Mary, & Joseph!

The person who said he'd written a book was NOT lying. As for the few sentences I did manage to read---he claims the state "kidnapped him", planted bugs in his house, entered the Caison property the day he was arrested without a warrant (which isn't true because I've seen the search warrant documents; the Caison property was included with their request, as well as the storage shed out back and the camper), and he's upset that Rhodes allegedly once referred to Heather as a "thing" (but he's okay with his wife calling her a *advertiser censored*, I suppose.)

He even goes so far as to threaten the solicitor, saying he will retaliate if his bond is revoked... adding that there are ways he can do so even from jail.

I loved reading that TM was instrumental in listening and advising Det Large's victims of his dirty deeds to get an attorney while she was in "camp". So because the innocent couple was kidnapped that single handily helped the victims. What a hero TM is!

I would love to be a fly on the wall in the solicitor's office, and in S&T attorneys' offices. I am so curious about how they are processing all this information that the Ms are spewing forth.

Poor Heather--she knew not the level of mental illness and dysfunction she was getting into when she met SM. Bless her soul.

So SM gets a new truck before the Disneyland trip, they leave for 3 weeks (approx) and right when they get back HE is leaving notes on his truck??? If they didn't have contact since early November and they had just gotten back from vacation, how would HE know what his truck looked like?
Great point!

ETA: How soon before the trip out west did he get a new truck? And is that the same truck in question, that he sold to someone in the upstate? If so, how long did he actually own said truck? TIA.

I don't think I can link and I'm sure you've all already read these pages, but in case anyone hasn't there are two main pages. "Moorer case discussion" and "unofficial monopoly". From there you can see whatever has been deleted and go down the rabbit hole of other pages LOL

Edited to say this case mirrors the nastiness on Facebook as did the Lisa Irwin case- with the exception that in this case the accused is the one doing it all- with their own profiles along with the fakes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In reading the article, I am to assume that the M's live in the Tampa area. Employed by Busch Gardens perhaps?

I was curious as well when I saw Tampa in the article- it did say for work. I now live in Florida-Tampa area, just relocated LOL. I'll be heading to Busch gardens for a fifth grade field trip one day in May- can't remember the day. We are season pass holders, but we only go when it's colder so haven't been since January.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487
Back