Kiomarie interview in a Magazine

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The only think kiomarie has to offer the prosecution is a motive as to why casey killed her daughter. She never wanted her to begin with and wanted to give her to kiomarie but Cindy wouldn't allow it. Thats the way kiomarie could help the prosecution case. Hope this doesn't hurt it.

The only think kiomarie has to offer the prosecution is a motive as to why casey killed her daughter. She never wanted her to begin with and wanted to give her to kiomarie but Cindy wouldn't allow it. Thats the way kiomarie could help the prosecution case. Hope this doesn't hurt it.

I believe that kiomarie is being honest and truthful about the conversation with Casey, but I DO NOT think we can take anything that Casey ever said as the truth. She was playing her family and her friends and acquaintances.

Everyone who talks in the press and testifies later will talk about it on the stand. They'll be asked how much they got paid and the implication will be made that whatever they said was said for fame or fortune. (Of course, dear KC will get to just sit there and smirk.)

I always thought Caylee was a combination of Casey and Lee... and NOT because he is the father. IMO of course.

I heard a rumor that ca named Caylee---that to me makes much more sense.....i'm just sayin......more logical that ca would control the name factor---

ty for the "not because"---

Yeah, I don't doubt that Caylee's "Marie" came from family tradition, but I also don't doubt that Casey would have told Kiomarie that it was a tribute to her. Casey liked to use things like that to her advantage. Just more Casey spin.

I think so also.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13
Back